DISCLAIMER: Okay I want to say this now and get it over with. I got the story structure for this story from a book called Magic’s Pawn by Mercedes Lackey. She is my goddess author and I love her to death. While I was reading it one night, I got the idea for a prequel to the game and decided to write it because I wanted to give props to my fav author. There were 4 specific scenes that I needed from the book to make this story work.

The scenes are:

1. Savil teaching Tylendel about shielding and their conversation before he leaves.

2. Vanyel overhearing about Tylendel (if you read it you know what I’m talking about).

3. Vanyel seeing Tylendel read a book through the window.

4. Tylendel comforting Vanyel after his nightmare.

I’m really REALLY nervous about posting this because I don’t want flames about me ‘stealing’ Misty’s work. It’s hers, not mine! NEVER MINE! I just own the books and read them over and over cause I love them so much. I’m only doing this because they gave me an idea. All of the aforementioned scenes are hers that I have changed to fit the FF8 world, the rest is my own crappy writing ^_^ I hope you enjoy it all the same because it’s a fic, and I don’t get paid for this anyway. ^_~

Uncertain Memory: With You

Part Six - August 1998

By Elise Maxwell

“Rinoa Heartily.”

“Who?” Seifer’s head appeared around the doorway to his bedroom.

“You got an email from some Rinoa chic.” Squall pointed at the screen.

“Oh!” The blonde pulled a t-shirt on and shooed the other boy from the chair in front of the computer desk. Squall watched as he slowly read and reread the letter with a grin. He then began typing furiously at the keys, which started to bore the brunette, so he strolled away and lay on the bed in Seifer’s bedroom.

Just as the brunette was starting to doze, he felt the bed shift, and a weight lean on the left side of his body. He smiled as a set of lips carefully touched the back of his jaw.

“Sorry,” Seifer murmured into his ear. “I forgot to tell you didn’t I?”

“Yeah, you did. But you only got back a few hours ago so I suppose I can forgive you.” Squall opened an eye and looked down at the blonde. “So who’s this Rinoa?”

“She’s the girl I met in Timber,” Seifer explained. “I was going out to do some training and she was attacked by some monsters. I saved her and she asked for me to teach her.”

“Is she your ‘long distance girlfriend’ now?” Squall used his fingers to elaborate.

“I guess.” The blonde shrugged. “Anyway, she’s part of a resistance faction there, against the president’s rule. She asked me to speak to Cid for her. She’s requesting SeeD assistance.”

“Oh.” Squall nodded. “Well I suppose if you’re using her she gets to use you too.” He smirked.

“What she doesn’t know won’t hurt her. And she’ll get something out of it,” Seifer agreed.

“So, now that she’s out of the way,” Squall rolled over onto his rival, “want to make love in the bathtub?”

A sly grin crossed Seifer’s face. “You read my mind.”

“So then, when you junction—” Quistis was cut off when the door whooshed open and another teacher entered.

“Sorry to interrupt but could I borrow two of your students? Squall Leonhart and Seifer Almasy?” the teacher asked hurriedly.

“May I ask what is so important?” The blonde young woman asked.

“We have an oversized T-Rexaur in the Training Center and we would like the help of the gunbladers.”

“Oh.” Quistis’s eyebrows rose. “By all means.” She gestured that the young men go with the teacher and they left.

“This should be fun.” Seifer grinned as they rode the elevator to the main floor.

“You would think that.” Squall rolled his eyes.

“Please gather your weapons quickly and report to the Training Center,” the SeeD teacher told them as they stepped off of the elevator.

“Yes sir.” The two boys saluted then took off toward the dorms. Once they arrived they grabbed their blades quickly then left the dorms for the Training Center.

“Let’s have some fun.” Seifer smirked as they arrived to see some SeeDs holding the Rex off.

“Squall, you have been assigned Shiva so we need you to help.” Xu approached the boys. “And you two are the only gunbladers we have. So put aside your differences, get out there and kick some ass!”

The boys nodded at each other and entered the fight. Seifer went on the offensive to protect Squall while he took the time to junction to Shiva and start her summon. With the help of the boys, the T-Rexaur was down within half an hour.

Both of the boys had thrown off their coats during the fight and were soaked in sweat, as well as the SeeDs they’d been helping.

“Great job!” Xu congratulated the boys. “Cid said you could take the rest of the day off. But make sure you have all of your assignments done for tomorrow, alright?” She smiled and waved as she walked away.

“Hey, that was well worth it!” Seifer grinned and clapped the brunette on the back.

Squall just shrugged and muttered, “Whatever.” He let the blonde led him out of the center and back to the dorms. “I need a fucking shower.” Squall ripped his shirt off and threw it on his bed as Seifer followed him in. He grabbed two cloths and tossed one to the blonde and started to clean off his blade. Squall sat on his bed and looked up at the other young man. Seifer unzipped his vest and peeled it off, but stopped in mid peel as he caught the brunette’s gaze.

A smirk slowly took over his face as one of Squall’s eyebrows raised. “You know, if you like what you see, you can tell me.” Seifer laughed when the brunette rolled his eyes amused and went back to his blade.

“You already know that.” Squall flipped Revolver over to clean the other side.

“Heh,” Seifer scoffed as the brunette stood and replaced his gunblade in its case.

The brunette crawled onto the bed and wrapped his arms around the blonde’s torso from the back. “Sex monger.”

“I could say the same of you,” Seifer replied. “Either you have one hell of an erection or your gunblade is digging into my back. And I’d say the former due to the fact that you already put your blade away.”

“So?” the cool voice purred into Seifer’s ear as he finished cleaning his blade.

“I think it’s time for a nice soothing bath.” The blonde squeezed the hands around his waist, then let them go to stand and lean his gunblade on the wall. “Shall we?”

Squall shrugged and took the offered hand. The blonde led him into the small bathroom of his dorm and shut the door behind them. Squall leaned down and turned on the water to get it to the right temperature as Seifer began to undress. He ran his hand through the water then glanced back to see Seifer’s naked body. He stared in pure awe—he still felt like he was dreaming each time he saw the blonde that way. It was just so incredible. He slowly stood and moved closer to the taller boy, as if drawn in by a spell.

“May I?” Seifer fingered the button of Squall’s pants.

“I’d be honored.” The brunette stared into his jade eyes as the button was undone and the zipper slowly descended. They kept eye contact as Seifer’s hands followed the pants and boxers down to the floor and let Squall step out of them. Their eyes stayed locked until Seifer’s arms wrapped around the younger boy and gave him a gentle kiss. The slightest touch of his fingers, his hands, his body, made Squall feel weak.

Seifer coaxed the brunette to the tub and sat down first. Squall then stepped in and sat in front of the blonde with his back to him. The water was so deliciously warm—he just wanted to lay with Seifer in it for all eternity.

“Sit up,” the blonde murmured and dipped a rag in the water. He lathered it up and began to wash Squall’s back.

“So if you wash mine, does that mean I have to wash yours?” he asked with a smirk.

“That would be the idea,” Seifer replied and reached around to let Squall get his own chest and face. Once he was finished, the blonde took up a bowl they’d left by the tub the last time they’d done this. He filled it and poured the water over the brunette, rinsing him clean. He filled it once again to let the water spill over Squall’s chocolate locks. He then grabbed a bottle of shampoo and began to massage the boy’s head, running his hands through the hair over and over again. Hyne this felt better every time they did it. Once Seifer finished, he again poured water over Squall to rinse him clean.

Squall then glanced back at Seifer. One little droplet clung to the end of his nose and a shy smile appeared on his lips. He could tell by the admiration in Seifer’s eyes—he was beautiful. The blonde didn’t have to say it. He knew.

The two then turned around and the whole process began again, only this time Seifer was washed clean. Once they were finished, Squall let out the dirty water and filled the tub again so that they could lounge in it together. He leaned on Seifer comfortably in the relaxing water. It was all so sensual.

The blonde’s arms suddenly surrounded him and he felt Seifer’s breath on his neck. He could feel the man behind him growing hard and it was affecting him too. Seifer’s lips persisted by nibbling on his neck, making him lean into the caresses.

“I want you,” the blonde murmured as his fingers tickled the hair above Squall’s groin.

“I can tell.” He shifted against the blonde to hear him gasp and shudder.

Seifer’s hands moved farther down to stroke the base of Squall’s erection. The brunette could see the hand touching him through the water. Lust swept through him and he thrust himself into the hand. The feeling of Seifer’s teeth sinking softly into his shoulder rewarded him.

Squall gripped the edges of the tub and lifted himself up. A pair palms on his hips guided him back before he slowly lowered himself and took Seifer into him. Squall let himself adjust as arms wrapped around his torso. He heard the blonde try to stifle a moan—it sounded so horribly pleasurable. Seifer was like a drug that he had to have. They’d done this so many times already, but it felt so right.

Slowly the man below him began to move. Squall used his arms to move with him. His back arched as the sensations rolled through his body. Their breaths became quicker as Seifer reached around and began to pump the brunette’s neglected member. Their bodies moved as one and Squall barely heard the soft lapping of the water—it was strangely erotic.

The energy built up inside of him and shudders ran the length of his body, as he got closer. He had the pleasure of hearing a soft groan from the blonde as he came. Squall was granted release moments after and took a second to let Seifer slide out of him before his muscles went all to hell.

As he rested on the bottom of the tub again, Seifer laid butterfly kisses all over his shoulders before pulling him back to hold once again. They subsided into a contented silence, feeling hotter than the water surrounding them.

“That’s the first time you’ve ever said my name,” Seifer whispered.

“I did?”

“Twice.”

“Did you say mine?”

“Twice.”

Squall watched Seifer draw paths on his chest. “All I could hear was the water.”

“At least I know you enjoyed yourself.” Seifer rested his chin on the brunette’s shoulder. “We’ll have to do this again.”

“You’ve said that twice now.” Squall glanced at him. “I have a feeling you like the tub more than you like me.”

“Its so shiny and smooth,” the blonde replied as his hand traced the porcelain surface of the tub. It then turned Squall’s face to his. “But then again, so are you.” He kissed the brunette softly and smiled.

“You and shiny things.” Squall returned the smile.

“Your smile shines brighter than anything I’ve seen,” Seifer murmured.

“Where do you come up with this shit?” he asked the blonde.

“Well you know, the truth isn’t as beautiful as you, but its close.” Seifer’s hand trailed down Squall’s throat. “Happy Birthday.”

“Thank you.”

“You’re finally 16, but soon I’ll be 18 and you’ll be jailbait.”

“Shut up and kiss me again.”

“Alright.”

Return to Archive | next | previous