Disclaimer: Not mine...anyone want to give them to me?

Feedback: Yes, please!

Training Skills

Part 7 - Revelations...

By Rain

The next morning I woke up to empty bed sheets and a quiet bedroom. There were no traces of Seifer being there the night before, except for my sticky stomach and the slight soreness on my bottom.

I looked around the room, searching for a note or something that Seifer might've left for me.

I didn't find one, and I wasn't surprised.

I crawled out of bed and made my way into the bathroom. The events from last night came flooding back to me in a rush. I felt my face burn from all the screaming and begging that I'd done. It was the first time that Seifer made me desperate to have him inside me. Last night had been an almost surreal experience; it was like watching a movie play out before me, and I was nothing more than a spectator. I never imagined myself doing something so...kinky. I didn't even know that two people could do something like that.

I turned on the shower and waited for the water to warm. There was a slight throbbing around my entrance, reminding me of where Seifer had touched me, and how good it felt at the time. He must have been pushing his fingers into me hard, because the last time Seifer had fingered me, my bottom hadn't been hurting like this the next day. It almost made me worried about the day when Seifer took me.

It _almost_ did. I still anticipated the moment when Seifer would be inside me.

When the water began to warm, I stepped into the tub and soaked myself under the warm spray. An erection I hadn't noticed jumped slightly from the falling water, making itself known and seeking out desired friction. My hand strayed down my stomach until it paused, remembering Seifer's instructions and making a hasty retreat to the shower handle. I was about to turn the water cold when the shower curtain flew open and a naked Seifer filled my vision.

"SEIFER!" I jumped up and placed a hand over my racing heart, too shocked to do anything more than stare at him.

He grinned lecherously and stepped into the shower, pulling the curtain closed behind him and blocking the water out.

"I love hearing you scream my name," he said.

I scowled at him and crossed my arms over my chest. This caused Seifer to grin even wider, confusing me in the process.

"I always knew you'd look cute if you pouted," he said as he laced an arm around my waist, pulling me flush against him.

"Morning wood?" He murmured. At the same time he said that, a hand wrapped around my length, already stroking up and down.

"Seifer....?" I groaned, thoroughly confused by his actions.

Seifer seemed to be insatiable...not that I was complaining. I loved feeling his hands all over me.

"I ditched all of my classes today," he said as he stroked me faster. "There's something I need to get from Balamb."

I bit my lower lip and buried my face against Seifer's neck. I wrapped my arms tightly around him, gripping his shoulders and digging my nails into his skin. On their own volition, my hips pushed forward into the tunnel of Seifer's hand, though not quite easily from all the friction the water created.

"Do you want to come with me?" he asked.

"Yes..." I hissed.

I wanted to cum, and I wanted to cum now.

Seifer's chuckle broke through the fog of my pleasure-filled mind. I gasped when Seifer gave me a hard squeeze, saying, "I'm not talking about 'cumming', baby. I'm asking if you want to go to Balamb with me."

If I hadn't been in such a mindless state of arousal, I'm sure I would've blushed. Instead, I nodded my head vigorously, urging him to continue his ministrations upon my erection

"Seifer!" I cried out, startled by his actions.

Somehow, Seifer managed to push me up against the wall, until my legs were wrapped around his waist, and his hard length pressed against my hidden entrance.

"Oh God," I moaned, leaning my head against the wall and looking up at the ceiling. I could feel the pulsing shaft of Seifer's erection rub against my opening, back and forth, back and forth, over and over again. It was the closest his cock ever came to my entrance, and the feel of his arousal against my skin there sent tingles racing down my back.

"So close, baby..." Seifer groaned. "So close......"

I tried to shift my body so that the head of Seifer's cock rubbed against my opening, but Seifer held me firmly in place. Perhaps he knew that I would just thrust my hips down, burying him to the hilt. There was no point in learning any more lessons. I knew what I was getting into. Seifer wasn't taking advantage of me. And all I wanted was that hard cock to penetrate my ass.

"SEIFER!" I shouted, urging him, begging him, and pleading with him to fuck me. He was so close......

"Not yet, baby," said Seifer, rubbing against my entrance harder and harder.

One of his hands wrapped around my erection again. Stroke after stroke, rub after rub, each sensation brought me closer and closer to the edge. I shut my eyes and opened my mouth, feeling warm droplets of water fall inside, along with rivulets of water trickling down my face. Our bodies were slicked together, grinding and rubbing, creating new sensations inside and outside of me.

Our breathing became labored, and I wrapped my legs tightly around him. I could feel my nails digging into his skin and breaking the tanned flesh there. He only rubbed against me harder and stroked me faster, until I was moaning his name over and over again.

"Fuck..." Seifer hissed, and I felt his body go rigid.

"Oh....Seifer...." I moaned, feeling his hot release splash against me. The fist around my erection tightened as each shot left him. I closed my eyes as pleasure pooled in my groin, before erupting from my cock and coating his hand and stomach.

I slumped against him when the last tremors of my orgasm left me. His arms came around me, holding me gently. I sighed contentedly and nuzzled his neck. The feel of his heart pounding violently against my own soothed me for some reason. I didn't bother to think about it. Instead, I just accepted it and ran a hand through his soaked blond hair. It felt so soft and silky between my fingers, I smiled against his neck when I imagined it against my skin, my chest, anywhere on my body. There was a strange fluttering going on inside my chest, but I chose to ignore it because Seifer had his arms around me. He wasn't groping me or fondling me; he was just _holding_ me, and that felt nice.

We stood that way for what seemed like forever: the warm spray of water pelting against our skin; the steady heartbeats that began to beat in synchronization; and the strange feeling of contentedness that came over both of us. I didn't want to leave his warm embrace, but eventually, he pulled away and lowered me to the ground. When I looked up to see his face, I was a bit disappointed to see that he seemed unfazed by our moment of closeness. I could feel the corners of my mouth curling up slightly, but at the sight of Seifer's indifference, I managed to hold it back and not let Seifer know what I had been feeling.

"What do you need to get from Balamb?" I asked as I tried to break the uneasiness that grew inside me.

The familiar smirk that I was slowly growing to love made its appearance, and he gave me a wicked look that appeared to be mischievous. Little by little, I was seeing new bits of Seifer, and with everything that I learned, a strange feeling grew inside me.

"Just a little something that you and I can play with later on tonight," he said. Then, he poured shampoo onto his hand and proceeded to wash that silken hair. My hands seemed to have a mind of their own, because they reached up into Seifer's hair and began scrubbing it for him.

Seifer went tense with surprise, but I didn't stop my ministrations. It felt nice to be with Seifer in a non-sexual sort of way--not that our sex was bad. It just.......felt nice.

After our shower, Seifer and I quickly got dressed. I called Quistis and told her I was taking the day off. She didn't seem to mind. I guess it's because I never took a day off before.

When I stepped out of my dorm room, with Seifer following behind me, I received strange looks from the students who walked by. I thought it was because Seifer and I were seen together and we weren't fighting, but that thought soon changed when a group of girls, a few feet away, started giggling behind their hands and proceeded to look back and forth between Seifer and me.

"It seems our activities the night before hadn't gone unnoticed," said Seifer with a shrug. "You _were_ screaming my name pretty loud."

A dark shade of red immediately stained my face; I knew it was red from the heat I felt in my cheeks. I looked up at Seifer and said, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Would you have stepped out of your room?"

"That's not the point," I told him.

Seifer shrugged again. "Who cares? Even the ignorant fucks won't say anything to you about it."

"But..." I frowned. It's not that I'm embarrassed of Seifer...it's just so...embarrassing. Things that went on behind closed doors should remain that way: closed.

"You're thinking about soundproofing your room, aren't you?" Seifer asked. He placed an arm around my shoulders and forced me to continue walking down the hallway.

"No," I said defensively. But if things were going to continue after Seifer and I...had sex...I would insist on making my room soundproof.

I bit my lip as Seifer guided me down the hallway. Why had I been so hesitant to say 'sex' all of a sudden?

'Because you want it to be making love...'

I frowned at that thought. I admit that I _do_ like Seifer as more than a friend...but why should it matter if we make love rather than have sex? I may still be learning about sex and all that, but I know the difference between making love and having sex.

"Stop doing that," Seifer said, shaking me firmly, yet gently.

"What?" I blinked, stepping out of my thoughts to look up at him.

Seifer laughed: a true, seemingly genuine laugh. It was the first time I'd seen him laugh, and it made me feel warm knowing he felt comfortable enough to let his guard down. I'm not naïve when it comes to some things. For instance, Seifer's feelings. It's on a rare occasion that Seifer allows his mask to slip, and it comforts me in some ways that he's opening himself up to me.

"Quistis told me awhile ago that when you start thinking, your face scrunches up and you look like you tasted something sour," he said, still chuckling. "She said Rinoa pointed it out to her."

I frowned at the knowledge of people talking about me when I wasn't around. I remembered that night Rinoa told me my face looked like that. I tried to smack her.

I blinked.

I forgot to ask Seifer about Rinoa's wedding.

"......Rinoa asked me to invite you to her wedding," I said after a moment. I glanced up at Seifer and saw the surprised expression upon his face. His features were so open and honest now......I pressed my body closer to him and reached for his hand.

I didn't want to see his expression when I laced our fingers together, so I looked straight ahead and smiled undetectably when he didn't pull away.

"Rinoa's getting married?" He said, sounding shocked. "To whom?"

I can't help but feel my heart flutter at the interaction between the two of us. He's being so honest and open to me. There's no mockery or sarcasm in his voice, just the honest truth of his feelings. He's making me feel funny and I don't mind it at all.

"Zone," I replied. "He was a part of the 'Forest Owls'."

I marveled at the feel of his callused hand against mine. I ignored all of the looks we were getting, far too happy with the relationship developing between us. I realized then that I wanted much more than Seifer to fuck me. Not only did I want him to make love to me, I wanted us to continue this relationship together; this easiness and closeness......

I think I'm falling in love with him.

 

To be continued...


AN: Originally, this story was going to be all about sex and Squall exploring his sexuality...but my angst demon started beating me with a bat, so there will be angst in upcoming chapters. I was going to write an angst-filled sequel, but the way this story seems to be flowing, I have to include it in this series. I'm sorry for not placing 'angst' in my warnings at the beginning of this story.

~ Rain ~

Return to Archive | next | previous