Disclaimer: Not mine...anyone want to give them to me?

Feedback: Yes, please!

Training Skills

Part 6 - 69 reasons...

By Rain

When I left my office at eight o'clock, I was tired. My eyes were stinging from all the papers that I was going through, and my shoulder muscles and back were aching. If it wasn't for the fact that Seifer was coming over tonight, I would have fallen asleep right away.

I slipped into the shower and took a nice long bath. As I scrubbed my arms and washed my hair, thoughts of Seifer continued to swarm my mind. I wondered if he was feeling the same way that I did: confused. I didn't think he was; he had a better sense of his emotions than I did. He might have made some bad choices in the past, but at least he was following his emotions. I don't think I'd ever be able to do something like that; my life revolved around my orders. Seifer had a sense of who he was, unlike me, and I admired that. [1]

I blinked.

I don't think I've ever admired Seifer before. Is this where all these strange feelings are coming from?

I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. As I dried myself with a towel, and slipped a silk robe around my shoulders, I contemplated the series of emotions that were racing back and forth in my mind. Rinoa made me feel similar things, but these feelings felt, somewhat, deeper. Was it admiration?

The phone suddenly rang, causing me to jump up in shock. I gathered my bearings and picked up the receiver, expecting someone like Quistis or the headmaster to be on the other line.

I was shocked when I realized that it was Rinoa.

"Hey, Squall." Even without seeing her, I could imagine the soft smile that graced her lips. I felt my knitted eyebrows relax, and I pulled out a chair and sat down quickly.

"Its been awhile, huh?" she giggled. "Have you been avoiding me again?"

I'd never avoid her.

"Of course not," I said, trying to make my tone light. She has always been able to sense when I was feeling low or troubled, and one way or another, she'd get me to confess, at least partially, to what I was feeling.

"I bet you're still working late," she said. And I nodded, even though she couldn't see me.

"So what have you been up to, Squall? Did you meet anyone new yet?"

"No," I said, my voice coming quick and defensive. I mentally kicked myself for my quick answer; she'd know that something was up.

Rinoa laughed. "I'll take that as a 'yes'. So, is it anyone I know? Quistis?"

I knew I made a sour expression. "No. I didn't meet anyone."

"You're such a bad liar, Squall."

I sighed.

"I take it that you aren't going to tell me," she said, and then paused for a moment. "Squall...is there anything bothering you?"

I didn't give anything away to make her think that I was thinking again, did I?

"I mean...you haven't sent any notice or called about...my wedding. It doesn't make you uncomfortable, does it?"

"You know that I'm happy for you," I said. "Zone is a good guy...but if he ever hurts you..."

"I know, I know," she laughed. "You're going to come over here and kick his butt."

"Can I ask you something?" she said, suddenly.

I immediately grew suspicious. "...What?"

"Do you think I should invite Seifer to my wedding? I don't know if he'd come, but I don't want to make him feel like he's not wanted anywhere."

"I-I could ask him," I said without even thinking about it.

"You? Ask Seifer?" I could tell she was already suspicious.

"Okay, spill the beans," she said.

Dammit.

"Squall..." she said, her tone turning into a tease.

I groaned.

"It's nothing," I said.

"I know you, Squall."

A moment of silence filled the air. I was contemplating whether or not to tell her what was going on. If anyone would understand, it would be Rinoa, right? Maybe she can help me figure out what I've been feeling.

"Are you still there, Squall?"

"Yes," I sighed. "Do you think that it's strange that...Seifer and I...have been...fooling around?"

There was a slight gasp on the other line; I could imagine the shock displayed on Rinoa's heart-shaped face.

"Squall?" she asked. "Did I hear that right?"

I sighed again, and then began my long explanation, starting from the time I walked in on Nida and Seifer. Rinoa listened quietly, never once interrupting me. I told her about all of the confusion that I was feeling, and I couldn't understand why Seifer was affecting me this way. When I was finished, I was surprised when Rinoa began laughing on the other line.

"You're so analytical, Squall!" she snickered. "I admit, I'm a bit surprised at this turn of events...but it sounds to me like you like him. Maybe even more than like."

I blinked. "You mean, as a friend?"

"Squall," she said, and I could imagine her rolling her eyes. "You have a crush on him."

Did I?

"Just don't go getting yourself hurt, okay?" she said. "Ahhh. I see I haven't lost my touch."

"What?" Lost her touch for what?

She giggled. "For getting you to confide in me. The old Squall would've been sulking in the corner, glaring daggers at anyone who tried to get close to him."

I scowled. "What should I do?"

"Tell him," she said, simply. "And if, for some reason, he doesn't return your feelings, I have ten fingers with a nice set of claws on them. If he makes you sad, I'll scratch his eyes out."

A faint smile crossed my lips. My relationship with Rinoa now was far better than when we were dating; we make much better friends. At times like these, she's more like a sister.

"How should I tell him?"

Did I _want_ to tell him?

"Just say, 'Look into my eyes. You're-going-to-like-me. You're-going-to-like-me.'" She giggled. "I don't know, Squall. You have your own way of saying things. And I know that you're questioning yourself about telling him. The moment to confess your feelings will, probably, just come along."

I sighed.

"Ack. Zone is calling me. I've got to go, sweetie," she said. "You're coming to my wedding, right?"

"Yeah," I said. "Do you want me to ask Seifer?"

"Why don't you bring him as your date?" she teased, for a moment. Then, she said, seriously, "Yes, could you? Tell him to e-mail me with his decision."

"Okay," I said.

"Take care, Squall."

"You too."

I hung up the phone after the line went dead, and then glanced over at the clock on my wall: ten-thirty. I still had an hour and a half to kill.

What was I going to tell Seifer? I couldn't just come right out and say it, right? Seifer didn't seem to like me in that way. I think he just wants to fuck me...

I like Seifer.

The feeling was so strange. How could I like him? We've never gotten along, until now. And even with the sudden turn of events, there's still that cocky side of Seifer that grates on my nerves.

I stood from my chair and laid back on my bed, thinking.

Would Seifer ever return my feelings? What was it that I liked about him? His honey-blond hair? His sleek, muscled body? Or was it his personality? He has always treated me differently. Everyone always seemed to depend on me, except for Seifer. He made his own decisions; he didn't need me to tell him what to do. Is that why I liked him? Because he treated me indifferently?

I closed my eyes and placed an arm over my face, blocking out the overhead lighting. I was so exhausted from my day at work; I fell asleep within minutes.

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my door.

I sat up, slowly, trying to figure out what was going on. My eyes quickly focused on my rooms' surroundings, and the clock on top of my desk read: twelve o'clock. I jumped off of my bed and pulled open my door, standing face-to-face with an irritated Seifer.

"Took you long enough," Seifer grumbled. He walked around me and glanced around my room. I closed the door and sat on the edge of my bed, nervously. Now that I had a close idea as to what I was feeling, I studied Seifer's features to see what it was that I liked.

He was dressed in his long, beige trench coat. His emerald-green eyes moved around the room, taking in everything in just a few seconds. The light glinted off his honey-colored hair, and his eyes settled upon my contemplative gaze. In those eyes, I found myself falling. It wasn't the physical appearance that had me attracted, it was the inner beauty that hid behind a mask. He's always trying to cover up the fact that he cares, but I know that there's more to Seifer than what he presents. There's just something about him that has me intrigued...

"What?" he asked, running a hand through his short-blond hair, "Is there something on my face?"

I fought the sudden urge to smile. I met his eyes with a steady gaze, and said, "What are you going to teach me today?"

Was this the final step? Would Seifer be inside of me tonight?

"Impatient, are we?" he smirked. "Did you listen to me last night? Or did you touch yourself?"

He moved forward, sliding off his trench coat, and stood right in front of me. I didn't realize what my hands were doing, until I saw nimble fingers working on his button and zipper.

"You didn't answer my question, Squall," he said, but he didn't stop me from sliding his pants down to the floor.

I bit back a moan when his hard length was revealed. A drop of clear pre-cum glimmered on the surface, tempting my tongue to dart out and lick it. I forgot about his question when I dropped down to my knees and engulfed his hard cock. His hands fisted in my hair, clenching and unclenching my chocolate brown strands. I moaned around his arousal, reveling in the bittersweet taste of him.

"Fuck," Seifer groaned, gently thrusting his hips into my mouth. "You like sucking my cock, don't you, baby?"

I offered him an answering moan, causing him to moan out loud from the added stimulation. I wonder what it felt like, having a warm mouth wrapped around my erection. From the way that Seifer was moaning above me, I could imagine that it felt better than any hand job.

"Mmmm, Squall," Seifer moaned.

The sound of my name, coming from those sweet lips, encouraged me to suck on his cock, harder and faster. My lips sealed around his length, creating a hot tunnel, in which he could thrust in.

His hips began pushing into my mouth, harder and harder. I gripped the firm globes of his ass, urging him to cum inside my mouth. Since this was my second time doing this, I knew exactly how to pleasure Seifer. I wrapped a hand around his cock, stroking him rapidly. It didn't take him long to acclaim climax; in a few seconds, his body had gone rigid, his hands pulled on my hair, and a thick jet of cum washed down my throat. I swallowed each shot, hungrily, eagerly awaiting the next shot of his essence. When his body finally stilled, I released his softened cock and looked up at him, smiling. I could feel a thin trail of saliva and cum drip down my chin, before I wiped it away with the back of my hand. Seifer moaned as he pulled me up to my feet. His hands immediately roamed over my robe and slipped inside to grasp my shoulders.

"You're becoming a little whore, aren't you, Squally?" he said.

I moaned in response.

Seifer trailed his hands down my arms, causing my silk robe to slide off my shoulders; they rested upon my upper arms, revealing the milky white skin of my body.

"You still didn't answer my question, Squall," he said, bending his head down to suckle on my neck. "Did you touch yourself last night?"

I cried out when he bit my shoulder; a strangled moan of 'no' escaping my lips. He pulled away from me to study my expression. I knew that my eyes were half-lidded and clouded with lust; I needed release, and I needed it now.

"Get on the bed," Seifer ordered.

I didn't hesitate; I moved away from the door and laid on my back, spreading my legs for him voluntarily. The action caused Seifer to moan, and he quickly covered me with his warm body.

"You don't know how much I want to fuck you right now," Seifer mumbled against my skin. He was placing butterfly kisses all along my smooth chest; at the same time, his hands were working at the tie holding my robe together.

Almost immediately, the tie was freed, and he was pushing the material off of my body.

"You look so fuckable," said Seifer with a moan.

I could feel his reawakened arousal pressing against my inner thigh; he was so close, if he moved up a little more, his cock would be pushed up against my entrance.

"You want me to fuck you, don't you?" Seifer asked, although it wasn't really a question.

I nodded my head mindlessly, thrusting my hips up to rub against his hard stomach. I arched my back off of the bed, anxiously receiving pleasure from his washboard abs. I was so hard and in need of release, I could feel my climax just a breath away.

"Cum for me, baby," Seifer groaned. Then, his hand wrapped around my length, squeezing me tight and stroking up and down. A wordless scream tore from my throat, bouncing off the walls and disappearing into a fog of ecstasy. My eyes slid shut and my head tilted back, exposing my creamy throat. I could feel Seifer lean forward, and then his tongue was eagerly lapping at my skin. His hand increased its long, hard strokes, until I was panting and writhing beneath him.

"Cum for me," Seifer moaned.

Another screamed erupted from my throat when his hand brought the first shot of warmth onto my stomach. Incredible ecstasy shot through my body, releasing in hot waves from the tip of my cock.

"God, you're so fucking sexy," Seifer said as my body trembled beneath him.

The effects of my orgasm hadn't completely left my body, when suddenly, I felt Seifer slip down between my legs, spreading them wide, and slipping his head between my thighs. His hands pushed my legs up so that my knees were pressed against my chest, exposing my entrance to his emerald-green eyes. I felt a flush creep into my cheeks; the feeling of being fully exposed more than a little embarrassing.

Then, I felt a warm tongue circle around my entrance, leaving hot trails of pleasure in its wake. I couldn't believe what Seifer was doing, but I admitted to myself that it actually felt incredible. My hips unconsciously pressed against his tongue, urging the wet muscle to slip into my body. I bit my lip hard when I felt it enter my body, pushing past the tight ring, and then licking and lapping at me like a cat.

I clenched my cotton bed-sheets in both hands, tightly. I needed something to hold onto; an anchor to keep me here on earth. I never knew something could feel so sensational, but Seifer's hot tongue slipped in and out of me, circling the skin around my entrance, and bringing me incredible tingles throughout my body. His hands pushed my thighs down, keeping my body still as he continued to lick me out. I wanted something bigger inside me, though. Something that only Seifer could give me.

"Seifer..." I whispered, in between gasps. "Fuck me......please."

I could feel him smile against my passage. But instead of climbing up my body so that his cock was in position, like I wanted him to, he pushed his tongue harder into my entrance, stabbing me with it, over and over.

"Oh God!!!" My body reflexively arched up, but Seifer's strength held my body in place. I tossed my head from side to side, unable to bear the sensational pleasure. It was an erotic tease, which had my cock standing straight up and pulsing with need.

"Please, Seifer...," I begged. "Oh God......Just _fuck_ me!"

Before I could comprehend what had happened, Seifer pulled away from my entrance. His body covered mine with its warm heat. I could feel his skin slid against me; my sweat covered body hypersensitive to his touch. I thought that this was finally it. I thought Seifer was going to thrust into me. But instead...three fingers were shoved into my entrance, thrusting relentlessly into my body.

"Oh...fuck!!!" I cried. It didn't matter that Seifer had me begging and screaming, all that mattered was those thrusting fingers, pushing in and out of my body.

"You need me to fuck you, don't you?" Seifer growled, watching my expression. I knew that I was looking at him pleadingly. "You want my cock inside of you so badly......"

"Nnnnn!!!" I was unable to form any words. All I could do was moan, and writhe, and push my body down to meet his fingers.

"God...you look so fucking hot," Seifer's voice had grown husky. I couldn't see the expression on his face, because my eyes had slid closed and my body was focused on those driving digits.

I cried out in protest when those fingers left my body, suddenly. When I opened my eyes, Seifer had removed his shirt, and he pulled me up to rip off my silk robe.

"No fucking yet, baby," Seifer moaned. "I still have a few more lessons for you."

He laid down on my bed, and pulled me on top of him. But instead of us being face-to-face, Seifer urged me to turn around. I straddled his chest, and quickly became aware of what he wanted: his rock hard cock was directly below my mouth.

"SEIFER!!!" I cried when his fingers returned inside of me, pushing in and out at the same driving pace. I immediately lowered my head, taking in the full length of his erection.

"Squall..." I heard Seifer moan. I bobbed my head up and down, eagerly sucking on the cock in my mouth. His fingers continued to drive in and out of me. Soon, we had established a rhythm. Every time Seifer pushed his fingers into me, I lowered my head, swallowing the full length of his cock. When his fingers pulled out of me, my mouth followed suit, releasing his length, only to take all of it back in.

Then, his fingers brushed my prostate, sending white shocks of pleasure racing through my body. I let out a muffled scream that vibrated upon his cock, and we both started our release at the same time.

I swallowed each shot with the same eagerness as before. Only this time, it tasted so much better. I could feel my own release pour from my cock, coating my stomach and then dripping onto Seifer. I suckled on the head of his erection when our bodies began to relax from our climax, and I nibbled on the tip like a playful kitten.

"That's the best climax we've had as of yet," Seifer commented as he slipped his fingers out of my body.

I moaned at the lost, reluctantly releasing his softened cock to turn around and lay next to him.

"When are you going to fuck me?" I asked. My voice sounded scratchy from the uncharacteristic screaming earlier.

"Soon, Squall, soon." He yawned, and unconsciously, I curled my body against him.

It felt good to feel his hard, warm body against me. I wrapped an arm around his waist, and wormed my way between his arms.

Almost immediately, I fell asleep. [2]

 

To be continued...


[1] Squally sounded like Hee-chan (Heero Yuy from Gundam Wing) for a moment. ^^;;
[2] Kawaii!!!

AN: Wow, that's the kinkiest chapter so far...


~ Rain ~

Return to Archive | next | previous