Author's Notes: This is a result of a quiz I took on Quizilla that resulted in Se/Z and lots of bondage! Also, please realize that this isn't exactly an S/M relationship... it's more of a relationship that is portrayed in the anime "Ai No Kusabi."

DISCLAIMER: I own nothing but my hentai mind. All characters belong to their rightful owners.

Pet

Part 4

By Malfoy

When I wake up the next morning, Zell’s still in my arms. His bangs hang in his eyes, shielding them. Gently, I brush the hair away from his face and kiss his forehead. As I pull away, he takes a deep breath but doesn’t bother rousing from his sleep until I move down and lightly nip his shoulder. He takes in another breath as he turns on his stomach.

His hands move under the pillow beneath his head and my hand travels over his back, calming his roused muscles. Slowly, I move my hand down between his cheeks and down to his entrance. He moans softly and buries his face in the pillow.

“Morning, pet,” I greet him as I move to sit on my knees.

“Ma-ster!” his voice rises when I put the tip of my index finger inside him.

“Ass up, pet,” I command and he raises himself to his hands and knees, pushing himself back onto my finger. “Good, pet. Are you ready for me to claim you?”

“Yes, Master. I’m ready to be yours completely,” he responds, catching me aback.

Completely . . . mine . . . No pet has ever said that before. None of my previous pets have I actually wanted to hear it from . . . Too fast. Everything’s going too fast . . . and I’m beginning to think too much into this.

“Mine,” I say the word under my breath as I lower my lips to the small of his back and kiss gently, causing him to make very pleasurable noises.

“Yours, Master,” he says, still sounding sleepy.

I wonder if he knows what he’s saying or whom he’s talking to. I wonder if he means any of it. I just hope he doesn’t think he’s still with his old Master.

My lips move from his back and to his ass, kissing the round globes. He hisses at my touches and whimpers when I remove my finger but replace it with my tongue. With my now free hand, I reach between his legs to wrap my fingers around his cock. He’s gotten so hard in such a small amount of time. Or, perhaps he’d gotten hard again while he was sleeping. Whatever the case, his cock throbs in my hand telling me he’s ready to explode.

As I continue to please him and receive noise on top of noise, I become ever more aroused. Finally when the feeling begins to become too much, I move back up his body, kissing his back until I reach his neck. Then, I sit up on my knees and guide my cock into him. With my cock just pressing against his entrance, he cries out and when I’m inside him, he cries out again. I slowly push myself into him, careful not to brush too much against his spot. When I’m most of the way in, I lean over with my mouth close to his ear.

“You’re very responsive already, pet. What’s gonna happen when I let you come?” I chuckle and sit back on my knees and without pulling out of him, I bring him with me causing him to take me into him fully as he presses down on me.

I put my hands on either of his sides and coax him to begin moving. He places his hands over mine and slowly raises up before slowly coming back down. His slow movements drive me wild so that I catch myself almost begging him to move faster. But I don’t want to even think about hurting him, so I keep my mouth shut and gently cajole him to move. Once his spot his brushed against, he cries out again and almost immediately begins moving faster. Very wise plan.

“You’re eager to come aren’t you, pet?” I ask receiving only a nod. “Thought so. I’ll give you the opportunity to come before me but not until I say so. Understood, pet?”

“Yes, Ma-ster,” he whimpers.

My hands move from his sides and to his nipples once he’s found his rhythm. My fingers play with them, making his noises sound closer together. One of my hands moves from his nipples and down to his cock, bringing him ever so close to the edge.

“Master!” he gasps out.

“Not yet, pet. Move faster and harder if you can,” I request of him and immediately he speeds up his pace. I begin to move to his movements, thrusting faster and harder into him. My hands continue to play with his other pleasure spots until I feel ready to come. “You may come now, pet.”

He takes no pause before yelling out into the room as he releases his seed. His muscles constricting and relaxing around my cock sends me into a white oblivion. My hands hold on to him tightly until I feel the sensations calm and finally stop. When I open my eyes, I find that he’s collapsed forward onto the bed, his hands underneath his pillow and his face buried in his pillow again. I’m sitting up on my knees again.

Breathing heavily, I pull out of him and wrap my arms around his waist. He turns his face to me, sweat causing his bangs to stick to his forehead and cheeks. His blue eyes are half lidded and he looks up at me with a grin.

“Thank you, Master,” he breathes, his chest still moving up and down heavily as he tries to regain all consciousness.

I just lean down and kiss his lips gently as my only response. After a moment of silence, I speak again, “We should get up, pet. I have a lot to teach you before tonight.” He raises his head from the bed and looks to me as if he’d only been expecting to spend the day fucking. “We’ve got work tonight from nine to five and I need to teach you basics before then. C’mon, pet and take off your ring.”

I get up from the bed and head into the bathroom to turn on the shower. Almost immediately after I’ve found the perfect temperature for the shower, he comes in. His eyes wander around the rather large bathroom, taking in its appearance. I extend my hand to him and he takes it, allowing me to pull him into the shower. His body presses against mine under the water and his arms wrap around my waist.

“Turn around, pet,” I request of him and he turns around putting his face to the spray of the water.

After running my hands through his hair, I grab the shampoo and lather it in my hands before putting it into his hair. He quietly sighs at my touch and gently leans back against me as I continue. Zell turns to face me again when I have him rinse the shampoo from his hair as I grab the washcloth and soap to finish cleaning him.

Leaning down to put a soft kiss against his lips, I put the washcloth to his chest and move it around, purposely brushing against his nipples every now and then. His quiet moans excite me again but knowing we won’t have enough time to play again, I try to will away the excitement. When I move my hand down his body and to his semi-hard cock, he jumps. His arms wrap around my neck and he beckons me to kiss him again.

Instead of kissing his lips, I move my mouth down to his neck, resting my lips against the flesh. I run my tongue along his flesh from under his chin and up to his left ear; my hand continues to move slowly over him, moving down over his thigh and back up to his cock and farther up. Gently nipping the flesh of his neck I move my mouth right below his left ear and begin sucking gently.

He gasps and wraps his arms tighter around me. When I’m nearly done, he releases whimpers and finally a muffled yell when I’ve made my mark. Pulling away, I admire my work, grinning.

“Now no one can touch you. You’re mine, pet. When this one starts to fade, I’ll make another one on the other side of your neck. Those marks will be your visible collar,” I explain and he just nods.

“Master, wouldn’t it be easier to just get a regular collar?” he asks, his old voice coming back.

“Easier? Maybe. More fun? Nope. I like marking my territory, pet,” I pull the washcloth away from his body. “Now, go get dressed and then go sit in the living room on the couch. I’ll be out in a minute.”

He leaves the shower which allows me to finish and head back into the bedroom to get dressed. After slipping on clothes (dark blue boxers, black shorts and a dark blue sleeveless shirt) I leave my room for the living room, finding Zell exactly where I told him to be.

“Ring on, pet?” I ask him. As a response, he just lifts up the hem of the plaid green skirt to prove that he has his ring back on. “Good,” I chuckle.

Moving across the room, I stop in front of the bookshelf that stands on the left side of the front door. Browsing through the minimal amount of books and things, I finally pull out what I’m looking for, a huge binder of information needed for the job. As I sit beside Zell on the couch, I put the binder on his lap and he eyes me with wide eyes.

“Those are the basics, pet,” I explain.

“Basics?! I think this is more like the entire encyclopedia, Master,” he says with a slight bit of surprise in his voice.

“Most of that is drink names and recipes but there’s information on games and what not, too. It’s basically a really long form of what could be called Bartending for Dummies –,”

“Master, there must be more than a thousand different drinks in here,” he sounds kind of stressed about having to learn all these things.

“Yeah, well, some of them are just variations of the different drinks, pet. You just have to know the major ones and the ones with dirty names since we will be working with the late nine-to-five crowd. So roughly, you only have to know about a hundred of them in all but you have to know fifty by tonight, pet,” I explain and he eyes me with a look of disbelief.

“Master! How –.”

“Don’t worry, pet, they’re quite easy to memorize and I’ll help you so there should be no problems. Besides, if you do well tonight, I’ll give you a reward,” I lean forward and bite his ear gently.

“Master, there are five different ways to do a blow job?” he asks, sounding stunned.

“Uh huh,” I reply, my lips moving down to his neck and shoulder. “There are even more variations of an orgasm,” I chuckle and begin listing: “Screaming orgasm, screaming multiple orgasm, kinky orgasm, chocolate orgasm . . . ”

As I continue kissing his flesh and naming off the different drinks, I feel him swallow hard. His chest starts to move slower and heavier as my breath travels over his shoulder and slowly down his chest. My stomach growls and I pull away from him slowly.

“What do you want for breakfast, pet?” I ask as I pull away.

“Ma-Master!” he replies even though I think it was more to my actions than my question.

“You’ve already had me, pet, and besides, you should be studying and not letting your mind wander to bedroom activities,” I laugh. “However, I’ll give you the next best thing.”

I get up from the couch and head into the kitchen to fetch the strawberry shortcake that Hanako had given me the other night because apparently, she made the shortcake but got carried away and made too much. How that happened, I’m not sure; however, I wouldn’t doubt it was her swooning over the untouchable men that come into the bar. Poor Hanako. I laugh at the thought.

Returning back to the living room, I meet Zell’s mumbles as he looks through the binder. He looks up at me with a strange expression on his face.

“There’s one called a cowboy cocksucker?” he asks and I can tell he’s trying very hard to not burst into laughter. “Sounds like Irvine’s pet could have done that one.”

“Irvine has a pet?” I ask curiously, sitting down on the couch again.

“Two of them to be exact, Master,” he answers before I take a spoonful of the shortcake and put it to his lips. “I thought you said the next best thing.”

“I did and this is it. Trust me, pet. It’s better than hot dogs,” I assure him and he takes the food into his mouth. “Irvine has two pets, huh? Sounds like the orphanage gang has turned into a bunch of sex addicts, ne?”

Zell nods, “Yeah, Quistis’ and Rinoa’s marriage apparently is just one big bondage fetish. Selphie is one of Irvine’s pets along with Watts.”

“What about Squall? He had so many belts,” I laugh, “and so much leather, he’s gotta be a pet owner.”

Zell looks at me, his eyes kind of wide then he looks down with a look that told me maybe I shouldn’t have brought up Squall. He turns to study the book again and becomes unusually quiet. I offer him another bite of the shortcake and he just shakes his head.

“What is it, pet? Wishing you had Squall instead of me?”

He jerks his head up to look at me again and shakes his head. When I look into his eyes, I can swear I see tears forming. That tears me apart.

“I don’t want that at all, Master,” he shakes his head again. “You’re the best Master I’ve had, well, so far anyway.”

I laugh gently, put the container of shortcake on the coffee table in front of us and then take him into my arms. “I’ll be the best Master you have, ever, pet. I promise to be good to you and protect you for as long as I have you, understand, pet?” He nods against my chest. I can feel his warm tears beginning to wet my shirt. “I may be a pet owner but I promise to be gentle with you.”

“I understand, Master,” he confirms. “I’ll do my best to please you in return.”

“Good, pet,” I stroke his hair and we remain silent until he pulls away and begins studying the book.

I pick up the shortcake again and offer him a bite, he takes it and smiles weakly at me. He then leans forward to steal a short kiss from me.

“I won’t let anything hurt you. You belong to me, pet,” I say as he pulls away.

He looks to me with his normal grin, “Completely.”

TBC...

Return to Archive | next | previous