Author's Notes: This is a result of a quiz I took on Quizilla that resulted in Se/Z and lots of bondage! Also, please realize that this isn't exactly an S/M relationship... it's more of a relationship that is portrayed in the anime "Ai No Kusabi."

DISCLAIMER: I own nothing but my hentai mind. All characters belong to their rightful owners.

Pet

Part 3

By Malfoy

I watch him as he crawls back to me, his hands reaching out to my belt. For the first time of the night, I finally get to admire his beauty. The sight of Zell on all fours in front of me sets me aback causing my breath to unnoticeably catch in my throat. What?! I can't let my guard down, especially now after I've shown him how stern I plan on being with him.

Also, for the first time, I realize how hard he is. I know he was that way when I placed the cock ring on him but I didn't get the chance to admire. My eyes dance across his flawless body. Well, nearly flawless; the damned piercing holes aren't really something I enjoy seeing since after all, they didn't come from me.

I put a hand under his chin, bringing his eyes up to look at me. I pull him up to my lips and study his eyes with great intent. He looks at me as if he's upset I made him stop his ministrations of removing my pants. I study his eyes and suddenly, I remember why I chose him, why after seven years that I would even think about taking him in but, not wanting to think about it now, I dismiss the reason and bring his lips to mine.

He gratefully takes the kiss as if it's the greatest reward I could ever give him. Note to self: Question him about it later. There's no way that in just the last two hours or so he could have developed this sort of of... I'm not sure what to call it... but, perhaps it's just lust. I don't know. It's too soon to jump to conclusions. It's too soon to tell how this will go.

And I don't want to be wrong about anything.

I slowly, gently run my tongue over his until he pulls his tongue out of my mouth then, I bite his bottom lip quite harshly, drawing a slight bit of blood. Zell looks to me, a slight hint of fear in his eyes. I grin at his expression and lick his abused lip.

"You know, pet, I'm not much into blood sport so you won't have to worry about that." Zell releases a sigh that I'm guessing is of relief. "I promise to never intentionally hurt you, understand? However," I chuckle, "punishments are another story. Now, continue what you were doing before."

He looks to me as if to say thank you then returns to removing my pants while I at the same time remove my shirt. When my pants are gone, I hear him gasp loudly. Chuckling, I look down my body to my boxers where they're tented. Zell looks at me, his eyes full of curiosity. I hook my thumbs in my boxers and pull them down and off my body. His eyes latch themselves onto my erection and I can almost swear drool's coming down the side of his mouth.

"I guess I forgot to warn you before we got started. Think you can deep throat ten inches?" I sit up on my knees. "On all fours again, pet," Zell follows my instruction immediately. "Good boy. I think you know what to do now."

I place my right hand on the back of his head and move his lips closer to my erection. He opens his mouth, and wraps it around the head. I feel him swallow and his tongue briefly rub against me.

"Was your last master this well endowed, pet?" I smirk and move my hand through his hair.

Zell pulls away and shakes his head to reply before quickly leaning forward to begin licking my erection as he would a popsicle. I respond to his actions with long, satisfied moans of pleasure. Contented with how he's making me feel, I watch him.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself, pet," I close my eyes for a second to lessen the intensity of the sensations running through me.

"I am, Master," he responds quickly, his warm breath dancing on my erection.

"You're a good cocksucker, pet. Mnn, very good. Thus a new rule for you to follow." Not seeming to pay attention, he continues his ministrations, "I want you to do this twice a day, once before bed and once in the morning, unless I wake first," he stops licking and kissing my erection for a moment to place his mouth around it, taking it in as far as he can with out trying to gag himself. As he relaxes, I explain some more," If in the morning you wake before me, you are to awaken me by doing this; however, if I'm awake before you, you will not be required to give me a blow-job but rather, I will use you, understand, pet?"

With restricted movement, he nods. He moves his head back, taking me out of his mouth then he moves forward again, relaxing his throat muscles slightly to take about an inch more of me into his mouth before he stops.

When he stops, my eyes move from his mouth and down his body to his ass raised in the air. I move one of my hands from the back of his head and down his body and over his ass. When I feel him move forward again, I barely lean over him and move my hand between his cheeks, in search of his entrance. As I move my hand over him, he raises his ass a little higher.

His breathing becomes heavier when I put my middle finger inside of him. Wiggling against the finger, I put it in him until his sphincter touches my first knuckle. Zell whimpers, begging for more. With my hand that still holds the back of his head, I push him further down and force him to take more of me into his mouth; he stops after another inch has been taken in. One more inch to go.

The feeling of his throat muscles loosening around my cock causes me to moan quietly. As I moan, he moves one of his hands up and takes my balls into his hand, fondling them expertly.

"Good, pet," I breathe huskily.

He wiggles back against my finger again and I happily oblige his request by putting my finger in to the second knuckle. He moans loudly against my cock and sucks gently as he does so, creating wonderfully delicious sensations.

As he continues, I begin to wonder if he was this obedient for his last Master. I begin to wonder if perhaps his previous master was too much a wimp to handle the intensity of the sensations Zell creates. I chuckle slightly at the thought of Zell completely refusing to give his previous master the full ability of these sensations.

I wonder if he's reserved these feelings for me. And me only.

"One more inch, pet," I encourage him before trying to get him to take me completely into his mouth. He takes a deep breath through his nose before finally sheathing me completely. "Mmmm, very good, pet. I will definitely have to reward you in the morning. Daijyobu?" I ask and he nods as much as he can. "You have pleased me, pet. You may take me out of your mouth now. I want to do something else."

I take my finger out of him and he slowly slides back and takes me out of his mouth. I close my eyes to prevent me from watching him, afraid I'll explode if I do. When he's backed away completely, I moan and the absent feeling he's presented me with.

"I always knew you ate so many hotdogs for a reason. You were practicing for me, weren't you?" I tease then pull him back to my lips again, tasting the small amount of my pre-cum still left in his mouth and lap at his tongue, presenting him with a silent praise.

"That's exactly what I was doing, Master," he gives me a rather arousing grin.

A flash of an earlier image of him when he was eating a hotdog back at Garden passes my mind and I swallow hard. Thinking of how erotic and just plain weird the image looks, I feel my cock respond by a small jerk as it tightens and rises a little more. He notices the slight movement and moves our bodies together, trapping our erections between our bodies. I gasp, almost in protest of his actions. He's supposed to be the slave to my ministrations not the other way around.

I'm losing control.

"Lay down on your back, head on the pillow and legs spread, pet," I command him and he slowly lets go of me and crawls into position. "Hands at your sides, pet."

He puts his hands down and I crawl between his legs, sitting back on my knees. My eyes move over his body again, this time getting a perfect view of his face, chest, stomach and cock. His straw blond hair hangs in his eyes and is slightly dampened from the small amount of sweat on his forehead. Baby blue eyes stare back into mine through the tangle of blond hair and his mouth still wears that beautifully sexy grin that could drive anyone wild.

My eyes travel lower to a perfectly chiseled chest and stomach that prove to me he's either still into his martial arts or gets a damn good work out from sex. Perhaps, I'll allow him both if he's good.

"I'm not going to claim you tonight; I'll leave that for in the morning when I allow you to come, understand, pet?" I ask and he nods. "When we're done tonight, I'm going to tie your wrists to the headboard just so I don't have to worry about you masturbating after I've fallen asleep."

"Yes, Master," he responds, his defeated tone making its way back into the spotlight of his voice.

I lean over him, my hands resting on the bed on either side of his head. Moving a hand slowly down his body, I watch his face change expressions from that of lust and wanting to that of pleasure and satisfaction.Lightly, I move my hand over his arousal before moving it to my own arousal where I begin to masturbate. His eyes move from mine and down my body, stopping when they see my hand moving rapidly over me. He gasps and I kiss him harshly then move my lips down his body.

I stop descending when my lips come in contact with his left nipple, wrapping themselves around the small nub. My tongue darts out to lick the rose pink flesh and he moans. He moans over and over again until I bite down gently on the aroused flesh then, he whimpers. Zell's hands quickly move to the back of my head and he arches his back off the bed and into the feeling. My hand quickens the pace on my arousal at his noises. I'm getting closer.

Sitting up, he whimpers at the loss of contact. My free hand finds its way down his body to his cock and lower. He thrusts his hips up and off the bed when I touch him. My eyes look back up his body and to his face again, his eyes stare into mine through the tangle of blond hair and half lidded eyes.

"Please?" he asks and I shake my head.

"Not until the morning, pet," I sit up on my knees and my hand quickens its pace on my erection, bringing me ever so close to the end. "Wanna finish me off, pet?"

Without any words, Zell gets to his knees again and I lay back on the bed with my legs slightly spread. I allow him to sit between my legs and he lowers his head to take me into his mouth again. He sucks harshly but it feels so good. His tongue plays with the head until I can't take it anymore and come into his mouth. The feeling of his throat muscles tensing and relaxing as he swallows makes the sensation last longer and makes me feel I could come a second time without any effort. When he's taken in everything and is satiated, he crawls into my arms and lies on his side with one arm draped over my abdomen.

"Because I rather like this position, if you will away your erection now, I won't tie you to the headboard," I tell him and then watch him close his eyes to think about other things. "You're rather skilled at pleasing me, pet and it seems as if you really mean to be."

"I have to be, Master," he kind of snarls and I feel him try to move out of my embrace.

"No, you don't necessarily have to be skilled because I would teach you but it's as if, you truly feel something," I chuckle at the thought. "But, never mind. It's been seven years since we last saw each other; there's no way you could have maintained feelings for me."

"How do you know I had feelings for you in the first place? Huh? Because I didn't. Never have, never will, understand? I give you my body and that is all," Zell speaks with force and again tries breaking free from my hold.

"Then, I suppose you wouldn't mind if I returned you tomorrow. Alex would be very pleased," I snap back and let go of him, turning on my side, facing away from him. None of the words I'm saying are true, I wouldn't return him. I don't think I could.

"Master, I'm sorry, I don't know what got into me. Maybe IInever mind. I don't even know what I'm saying... I can't return there," Zell says to me, and I feel hurt in his words.

I turn over on my other side to face him again and see a tear coming down his cheek. "This is going to be a strange ride, isn't it?" He nods. "Good. I wouldn't have it any other way with you. We'll talk more in the morning after I claim you, ok?" I put a hand to his cheek and wipe away the single tear. "Now, go to sleep."

"Yes, Master."

TBC...

Return to Archive | next | previous