Hemoglobin

Chapter Six

By Scarlet Fever

I stretched, coming out of sleep. My body felt like jelly, except for a small sharp pain in my shoulder and rectum. I rubbed my eyes before opening them, expecting the unpleasant assault of the sun, but it was still dark. I felt a hand run down my side, and smiled, knowing it was Seifer.

"Did I wake you up?" I asked drowsily, fully opening my eyes. Seifer’s body was pressed against my back, his breath tickling my shoulder.

"No, I was awake."

"What time is it?"

"It’s like three in the morning."

I turned so I could look at him. He was smiling at me, so contently, so happy. I felt a churning in my heart. My mind was replaying what he had said to me: "I adore you." I wondered if he actually meant it, or if it was just something blurted out in the height of sex.

Seifer reached out, brushing my hair away from my face. "What is it, La Mer? You look troubled."

"Do I?" I shrugged, laying on my back. Seifer shifted his body so that he was on his side beside me. I reached out instinctively, looping our fingers together. "Just thinking."

"Tell me."

I sighed. "Do you think this will last?"

"What? Us?"

I nodded, kissing him gently. "Do you think this was just sexual?"

"I hope not."

I sighed, smiling. "But, now that we’ve fucked, do you think it will just fizzle? Have we just gotten our lust out of the way?"

Seifer kissed me in response, a long, beautiful kiss that left me breathless, wanting air. "Squall… I don’t just fuck anybody." He flattened his palm over my navel. "I’ve felt the same way about you for about fifteen years, so I don’t think it’s going to change because I finally got you."

My jaw slightly dropped. "And how would that be?"

"Huh?"

"How do you feel about me?"

Seifer paused. I could see him blushing in the moonlight. "I worship the ground you walk on."

I blushed as well, looking up at him. "Really?"

"You don’t believe me?"

"No, it’s not that…… I guess I was just worried….." I couldn’t finish what I was saying, my words dying on my lips as Seifer reached down, cupping my groin.

"Worried about what?" He asked, slowly running his palm up my shaft, which was beginning to become hard.

"That you didn’t care about me….."

"Why would you think that?" He asked. There was a slight tone of hurt in his voice.

"Because I’m afraid of putting all my trust into someone again."

Seifer sighed, pressing his forehead against mine. "Squall…. I love you."

I blinked, stunned.

"You don’t have to say it back…." Seifer continued to stroke me slowly. "But I do mean it."

I reached for him, bringing his head down to mine, kissing him deeply. He made a move to bring his hand away from my cock, but I held it there, determined. His nimble tongue felt so good against mine, its hot, wet surface burning me. After a few moments, I pulled his hand away, not wanting to come just yet. I was the first to break the kiss, wanting more. "I think I love you, too. But I’m not sure yet……"

Seifer smiled at me. "That’s okay. I’ll give you all the time in the world."

I cocked my head at him, studying his beautiful face.

"What?" He raised a suspicious eyebrow at me.

"I’m just seeing things in you that I didn’t really know were there."

"Like what?"

"Happiness. It’s never something that I’ve associated with you before. You used to be so angry all the time…."

"Such an asshole?" Seifer asked, kissing my shoulder, which still sort of hurt from our earlier tryst. "Well, I know I was. I wasn’t taking my medication….." He ran a finger across the scar between my eyes. "I know that’s not an excuse. I don’t know why you put up with me after all the things I’ve done to you…."

I placed a finger to his lips, silencing him. I then traced his own scar gently, sadly. "That doesn’t matter…… All I care about is that you love me."

Seifer smiled, but it was sad. I frowned, wanting to kick myself for bringing down my lover’s mood. I sat up, looking him straight in the eye. I flanked his face with both my hands, kissing a small trail down the center of his face, tilting his head up so I could reach his throat. I sighed as my hair fell in my face again. I had to break our contact, tucking the vagrant locks behind my ears. Seifer bit his lip, watching me. He seemed to find all my motions fascinating, which made me feel faint. A small sliver of reason passed through my fuddled brain, causing me to regain my composure. I sat up completely, kneeling before him, my erection jutting out from my body. Seifer reached out, grazing me with his fingers. I grabbed his hips, spinning him around quickly, so that he was laying on his stomach. He made a surprised noise. I wouldn’t have called it a gasp, more like a coo.

He laughed, looking over his shoulder at me. "I like this dominant side in you, La Mer."

I didn’t reply, raising his hips off the bed, creating an angle with his body. I ran my hands along the muscles in his back, marveling at just how perfect his body was. I gently inserted one finger, quickly following with a second and a third.

"Squall…." Seifer’s voice was muffled by the pillow.

I covered his back with my own body, linking fingers with him, and using my other hand to cup his scrotum, gently massaging it. I positioned myself at Seifer’s opening, my body shivering in anticipation. I wanted to give him the same pleasure that he had given me. I slowly entered him, deciding to make it agonizing, teasing. He let out a quiet, high-pitched gasp, gripping my fingers tightly, holding my hand for dear life. I had to prevent a loud cry from escaping me as I began to thrust into him, rocking my hips slowly, but deliberately. He was so tight, so warm. The way his body molded to mine was amazing, like I was made just for fucking him. I pushed into him faster and faster, moving my hips against his, bruising my own pelvis with the sheer force. He gasped suddenly, his breath shaky. Seifer’s fingers tightened their grip around mine. I must have been a bit too vigorous.

I leaned in, kissing his earlobe, whispering "I’m sorry," as I slowly pulled out. After a few teasing moments, I pushed into him again with one swift thrust, causing him to make a soft, pained moan in the back of his throat. He arched his back, allowing me deeper penetration. I bent over, not caring so much about how deep I was within him, but rather wanting that utter closeness, having as much flesh as possible touching. After what only seemed to be a few moments, I felt my body tighten, prepare for release. As I came, I rested my head between Seifer’s shoulder blades, feeling so drained, so wonderfully drained. I smiled wearily as I felt his warm release on my hand. I brought my hand up to my mouth, tasting him. As I licked my fingers clean, I remained in him, growing soft. I wanted it to last for as long as possible, wanted everything to stop, just be like this for eternity.

When my legs began to get uncomfortable, I reluctantly pulled out, collapsing beside him. I stretched the kinks out of my body, laying on my back. He curled up beside me, pressing his forehead against my temple. "Squall…."

I sighed happily, wrapping my arms around him. "I wish it could have lasted longer…"

"Longer?" Seifer looked up, eyeing the clock on the nightstand. "We were fucking for over an hour…"

"Really?" I blinked a few times. "So, I guess time really does fly.. etc."

"So, what did you want to talk about earlier?"

"Huh? Oh…… That."

Seifer kissed my shoulder. "Well? Out with it."

"Well, I wanted to talk about a few things. First… Rinoa."

"Oh."

"What does ‘Oh’ mean?"

"It’s not my favorite subject in the world."

"Why, did she dump you or something?"

"… Maybe. But she had a valid reason. Who wants to stay in a relationship with a fag?"

"Me." I tilted my face, kissing him.

"But you’re not a girl." He sighed. "Besides, I’m a total asshole. It’s not like I treated her that well."

"You were a total asshole….." I sighed. "Past tense."

"The biggest problem wasn’t even the fact that I’m gay. Rinoa’s sort of fickle when it comes to relationships."

I snorted rudely. "Tell me about it."

"Well, what could I expect, really? She was only sixteen. I guess I’m not the kind of person who can settle in a relationship I know won’t last…… I need commitment."

I smiled. "Does that mean you want a long term relationship with me?"

Seifer looked up at me. "Of course I do, stupid."

"I’m not stupid."

"I was just teasing." He paused for a few minutes. "Why did you get so distant when I first called you La Mer?"

"Oh, that. Well, I had this dream….." I trailed off, thinking. "I was in this church, and I could hear you… In my head. But I couldn’t see you. You called me La Mer in it. But, you were…."

"I was what?"

"Crucified."

Seifer remained silent, then replied, "It was just a dream. You shouldn’t give it much validity. As for the La Mer thing…. If you’d rather me not call you that, it’s okay."

"No, no. I like it. Just kind of freaky, I guess. Thinking it before you ever called me it."

"It happens." Seifer held me tighter. "I like how you’re being so open about what you’re thinking. You never used to…"

"I never used to sleep with men before, either."

"Touché."

We remained silent for a few minutes. Seifer broke the silence. "I love you."

"I know. I love you, too."

"You don’t have to say it just because I do…."

"But I mean it," I stated, interrupting him. "I love you, Seifer."

Seifer looked up at me, smiling happily. "I love you, Squall. You and no other."

"What about Zell?" I meant it as a joke, but a hint of resentment crept into my voice.

"What about him?" Seifer asked blandly, stroking my hair.

"He wants to fuck…"

"He wants to fuck Selphie."

I blinked. "How do you know about that?"

"He told me." Seifer raised an eyebrow. "How do you know about it?"

"Selphie told me…." I smirked. "Well, well, well. What a tangled web we weave. What do you suppose we should do?"

"Nothing. We aren’t going to do anything. I don’t want to get in the middle of it. When too many fingers are in the bowl, the water gets dirty."

"What a strange analogy."

Seifer shrugged. "It’s four in the morning, and I’ve just had my brains fucked out. You can’t expect everything that comes out of my mouth to be a gem of wisdom."

I shifted my body so that I was facing him, my forehead against his. I suddenly became very insecure, thinking about what would happen if this type of emotion didn’t last. If we didn’t last….. I leaned in, kissing him deeply, putting every feeling I had ever had towards Seifer into it. As my lips caressed his own, I thought about all my past relationships, or all the ones I had actually put any real effort into. Ellone, Rinoa, and now Seifer. I thought about how all the past ones had failed, how they had left me feeling hollow and empty, yearning for more. How I had always been disappointed, left, abandoned, both physically and emotionally. Now that I was here, was with Seifer like this, I was so afraid that he would slip through my fingers like sand, and I’d never be able to get my hands on him again. I felt a few tears run down my cheeks, splattering on Seifer’s.

Seifer pulled my face away from his, looking into my eyes. The utter love and concern in his eyes caused more tears to flow. "What’s wrong? Did I say something?"

I shook my head, pulling him close, wanting to hold him, wanting to be held. "Seifer…. Promise me something…."

"Anything, Squall."

"Promise me that you’ll never leave me. Promise me that you’ll never hurt me, never abandon me, that you’ll be with me forever."

"Nothing lasts forever…. But I promise. I’ll never leave you. I love you. I always have."

"I love you, too…." I trailed off, feeling much better. When did I become so clingy? Seifer didn’t seem to mind, though. I felt him smile against my neck as he held me against his muscular chest. I yawned, feeling tired. "What time is Cid going to talk you about the exam?"

"I think around ten…."

"Oh. Will you wake me up before you go to see him?" I closed my eyes, feeling sleep conquering me.

"Yes, La Mer…."

I yawned, feeling something warm against my cheek. I hastily opened my eyes, seeing Seifer leaned over me, his lips on my face.

"Ah, awake at last."

I sat up, the blanket falling around my hips. I noticed that Seifer was dressed. He was wearing a black shirt, which had silver buttons running down the front, the cuffs and hem adorned with ornate ivory dragons. The top few buttons weren’t done up, revealing his pale throat and some of his chest. He also had his steel collar, and a metal chain wound just below it on his neck that looked like it came from a bathtub. I wound my arms around him, looping my fingers into the belt loops of his tan coloured cargo pants.

"Are you going now?"

He nodded, leaning over to reach for a pair of scuffed combat boots. "It’s not time to see the Headmaster yet, but I want to get some food. Do you want to come?"

I nodded. "Can I have ten minutes to get ready?"

"Yes, whatever…"

"That’s my line." I got up, not feeling self conscious about being fully nude around him. I paused. "Where did you get the clothes?"

"I went to my room," he answered, smirking as he noticed my erection.

I rolled my eyes, heading for the shower. It was probably the shortest shower I had ever had, and more than likely not the most thorough, but I wanted to be with Seifer as soon as possible. When I got out, I hastily dried myself off, my skin still damp as I went back into my room. Seifer was laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling. He looked up when he heard me.

"You know, you shouldn’t have barged in her in your fully glory. Someone else could have been here."

I shrugged. "But they weren’t. Besides, right now I don’t care if the whole world sees my dick…" I sat on the bed beside him, reaching for my watch. I looked at him as I put it on, my eyes locking on his navel, which was exposed. His shirt had shifted upwards with movement, revealing his taunt abdomen. I ran a hand across the bare flesh before standing. I held my stomach, which growled noisily. I put on a pair of chocolate brown satin boxers, and rifled through my drawers, trying to find something to wear. I was very aware of the fact that Seifer was intently watching me, which made me slightly blush. I chose a pair of heather gray slacks that I had bought at a used clothing store. They were at least four sizes too big for me, and I always walked on the cuffs, which was making them all worn in, but they were still comfortable. I put on a studded belt as I reached in the pockets.

"Hey…." I pulled out a twenty. "Twenty Gil? Well, this is going to be a good day…" I turned to Seifer, winking. "Don’t you agree?"

Seifer nodded absently. He seemed pensive.

"Are you worried about what Cid will say?"

He nodded again.

I sighed, putting on a brown softball style shirt with bright orange sleeves. "You did fine. You were so dedicated…" I stated as I reached for my pendant, sliding it around my neck and under my shirt, the metal cold against my bare skin.

"I hope so…." A darkness passed across his features, reminding me of the Ultimecia days. "I just hope that Irvine……. Never mind."

I shrugged, straddling his hips. He stroked my thighs, but was still distant, a dark frown on his lips. I kissed him, trying to make the frown disappear. He responded, parting my lips with his tongue. His kisses were always so gentle, so loving. I began to feel aroused, which was echoed by the beginnings of an erection.

"You’re still kind of wet," my lover commented.

I softly laughed, my giggles getting louder.

"Get your mind out of the gutter…." He trailed off.

I continued to laugh, stifling my giggles in the crook of his neck. There was a knock on the door, and Zell paraded in before either of us could respond.

"Morning!" He exclaimed wearily.

I looked up, still straddling Seifer. I sighed, mentally saying goodbye to my erection. "What are you doing here? We could have been in the middle of something! What would you have to say then?"

"I wouldn’t say anything. I would join in."

Seifer looked him up and down. "Why are you in the same clothes as yesterday?"

Zell sighed, pacing slightly. "I was up all night."

"Why?" I looked at Seifer, climbing off him.

"Ashla and I hashed out a whole bunch of shit. I couldn’t sleep after she called me a useless sack of inadequacy."

"Ouch." Seifer sat up, swinging his legs over the edge of the bed. "So, is this the untimely end of Zell and Ashla?"

"More than likely. But, I’m going to try to work things out. Maybe the real problem is that she got a job… In Deling." He sat between Seifer and myself.

"What kind of job?" I asked.

"The same thing she does here. Librarian. But she’d be getting paid. She wants to take it, and I don’t want to stop her….. I don’t know. Maybe we’re both trying to create problems so we have an excuse to get out. Neither of us is too thrilled about trying to make a long distance relationship work. We all know full well that they don’t."

"Close distance relationships don’t work that well, either." Seifer looked at me, smiling. "Well, sometimes they do."

Zell sighed, leaning against Seifer, wrapping his arms around his waist. I was surprised, jealousy passing through me for a moment, but I then realized that Zell just wanted comfort, to be held. Seifer rested his chin on the top of Zell’s head, looking at me. I pressed my cheek against the back of Zell’s shoulder, holding him against my chest. Seifer whispered something in Zell’s ear that I couldn’t hear. Zell nodded, tilting his head so it was against mine.

"You know…." Zell trailed off. "This is really cheering me up…"

Seifer groaned. "We try to comfort you, and you turn it into something seedy and sexual…"

Zell smiled, looking more like his usual self. He planted a quick kiss on Seifer’s lips, which caused me to make a surprised noise. I looked up at him, glaring.

"Oh, don’t get jealous…" He turned his head, kissing me as he did with Seifer.

It was Seifer’s turn to frown with disapproval. "Can we go eat now?"

Zell got up. "Fine. Let’s go."

We walked to the cafeteria in silence, Zell between Seifer and me. Both Seifer and Zell were morose, sullen. Zell’s mind occupied with thoughts of Ashla, and probably Selphie, Seifer’s mind on what would transpire in the Headmaster’s office. I felt bad for being the only one is a good mood. I figured that I was still under the effects of afterglow. I couldn’t help but smile, thinking about Seifer’s body under mine, his body within mine. We sat at a table after getting our food, eating like robots. Everything seemed so tense, particularly because Seifer was on pins and needles and constantly checking his watch.

"Okay, finally." Seifer sighed, turning to me. "I’ll find out if the past few months have been a complete waste of time…."

I made a face at him. "You did fine."

He leaned in, whispering, "I love you, La Mer…."

I smiled, echoing his quiet declaration. "I love you, too."

He stood, ruffling Zell’s hair before leaving. After my lover had left, Zell looked at me. "I don’t think I’ve ever seen you this happy."

"I don’t think I have ever been this happy." I was beaming, but my smile fell when a sad look came across Zell’s face. "If you really love her, don’t let her leave…."

He propped his face up with his fist. "Thanks…. Don’t worry. I won’t just let it end. We’ll stay together, or discuss the relationship into the ground."

"That’s the spirit," I replied sarcastically. "Look, are you going to be okay? I want to go see if I can find anything out about Seifer…"

Zell nodded. "Tell him congratulations…"

"What if he didn’t pass?"

"He will."

I waved, quickly heading towards the elevator. I wanted to be the first person that Seifer saw, whether it was to share in his joy, or to hold him, sympathetic. I sort of hovered in the hallway, asking casually what was going on. I leaned against the wall near a planter, losing myself in remembering the sensation of Seifer hands and mouth on my body.

"Excuse me?"

I opened my eyes, meeting a pair of large, aqua coloured ones. It wasn’t the same aqua as Seifer’s. These looked inhuman, fake. I wondered if they were coloured contact lenses. There was a boy standing in front of me. He was probably around Selphie’s height, with short gray hair. Probably around fifteen or sixteen years old. The eyes were so strange, unnerving.

"Yes?"

"What’s all the commotion about?" His voice was clear, ageless, much too old to be coming from someone his age.

"Announcing the SeeD graduates…" I trailed off, staring at this young enigma. I had never seen him around before. But, then again, I hadn’t been really paying any attention to anyone other than Seifer for the past little while.

"I see." The answer itself was simple, but it seemed to have so much more meaning coming from him. "Thank you." He looked at me, as if he was looking right through my skin, down to my blood. He smiled and left.

I watched him go, so utterly confused. I snapped out of it when I noticed Irvine coming out, a big grin on his face. He made a shooting motion at the females gathered in the hallway, which caused me to roll my eyes. A couple of other people came out that I didn’t know, followed by Seifer. He had his arms crossed over his chest. His face was a mask of composure, but I knew better. I could see relief washing his features.

"Hey, you fucking finally did it!" A voice muttered, jokingly and sarcastically to Seifer.

He frowned, his eyes shifting to me. I smiled back, beginning to clap, much in the same way he had done for me when I had graduated. I remained where I was until the crowd had disappeared, distracted by other things. Only Seifer and myself remained.

"So….." I replied casually, not moving from beside the planter.

He walked over to me, leaning his shoulder against the wall. "You didn’t have to wait for me."

"I wanted to. Relieved?"

He nodded, running his hand through his short blonde hair. "Yeah."

"Did you beat Irvine?"

He laughed. "Yes. Supposedly, I got the highest mark ever on the written exam, and the Headmaster said I’ve shown maturity he didn’t expect…" Seifer trailed off, trying to sound humble, but I knew he was proud of himself. He had really changed in the past year. Before, he would have been bragging nonstop about his accomplishments, but the situations life had thrown at him had shown Seifer some humility.

I looked around, seeing if anyone was around. We were alone. I leaned in, kissing him softly, just pressing my lips to his for a few moments, breathing across his parted mouth. "I’m proud of you."

Seifer smiled gently, blushing. "Thank you, La Mer."

I smiled back, but stopped when I noticed some movement over Seifer’s shoulder. I looked, seeing the same small boy with his alien eyes that I had seen earlier. Seifer swiveled his torso around, seeing the boy, who was staring at him, lips slightly parted in surprise. I would have figured it was surprise from seeing two men kissing, but it was more than that. It was recognition. Seifer blinked a few times, staring back at the gray haired boy.

I was about to say something, but the small wonder disappeared down the hall. I turned my attention back to Seifer. "Who was that?"

"I don’t know…."

"I’ve never seen him before…." I trailed off, thinking of those strange eyes.

"Who cares?" Seifer ran a finger down my side.

"What if he tells someone what he saw….?"

"Again, who cares?" Seifer began walking towards the elevator, motioning me to follow. "If he tells, I’m not going to pretend I don’t love you."

I began to blush deeply. "It’s just…. His eyes were so strange…."

"You’re wasting too much brain power on this kid," Seifer said, pulling me into the elevator. As the door closed, he attacked me, kissing my face and throat with flourish. I moaned softly.

"Hey, do you think that they have a security cam here?"

Seifer shrugged, sweeping his hands down my back, stopping just above my ass. "Well, then we’re bringing some excitement into their rut…" He nipped as my chin.

I yelped in surprise. "Can’t you at least wait until we get to the dorm?"

Seifer raised an eyebrow at me. "Fine. I’ll exact my self control." He disentangled himself from our embrace, folding his arms across his chest. As the elevator stopped, I thought again of the strange boy and his otherworldly eyes, so alien, so drowning…..

"Squall?"

"Huh?"

Seifer was looking at me strangely. "Where did you go?" He was standing outside the elevator, waiting for me to follow.

"Oh….. Just thinking….."

"About that kid?" He raised his eyebrows. I knew that he thought it was stupid to think about someone I didn’t even know. "If I didn’t know better, I’d just have to get jealous…"

I scoffed. "… Whatever."

We walked in silence, both thinking of other things. We decided on his room, seeing as how it was closer. Seifer sighed, collapsing on the bed. "You know, I’m not really looking forward to the SeeD ball."

"Why?" I asked, crawling up beside him, curling my body into a ball against his side. "I want to see you in the SeeD uniform….."

"It’s not the most attractive thing in the world, Squall."

"Yeah, but there’s something about a man in uniform."

Seifer snickered. "Any uniform in particular?" He cocked his head, looking down at me.

"Oh, I don’t know….. Police brutality sounds interesting…."

Seifer laughed. "What is it with you, always wanting me to hurt you?"

"Oh, come on. It’s not like I’m the only person who’s ever been turned on by Sadomasochism. At least I’m not asking for Pseudonecrophilia or something."

"Mmmm, Necrophilia…" Seifer pulled me closer, rubbing his cheek against mine.

"Mmmm, Mysophilia," I stated, smirking.

"Ugh. Drinking the piss of corpses isn’t really my cup of tea." He sighed and pulled my body on top of his. "Although, I can think of something else I’d like to drink down…"

"Oh, how romantic," I replied sarcastically, kissing him. He wound his fingers around my neck, holding my lips against his. Seifer then rolled us over so that he was on top, his body covering mine, his fingers still around my neck. I almost wanted him to start squeezing, to start strangling me. When he moved to take his hands away, I quickly reached up, gripping his wrists, holding them in a tight grip, keeping them wound around my throat. I moaned softly, finding that our little make-out session was so enjoyable for some reason. I guess we were both in the right mood. I wound my legs around his hips, pressing him against my torso, smothering me.

"Is it always going to be like this?" Seifer asked out of the blue, lazily, distracted.

"Like what?" I closed my eyes, not wanting to see my surroundings, just wanting to be lost in sensation, feelings.

"That whenever we’re alone, we just end up messing around? That we can’t keep our hands off each other?"

"Is that a complaint?"

"Not really." He lifted up my shirt, exposing my stomach and ribcage. He trailed a moist path down the center of my chest.

"Well, honestly. Give us a few months, and we’ll dig ourselves into a nice solid routine…." I stopped speaking as he pressed his tongue into my bellybutton. "Oh….." It was all I could say.

Seifer nipped at the flesh between my navel and my groin, which caused me to gasp happily, grinding my hips against his collarbone. He slid off the bed, so that he was sitting on the floor between my legs. He gripped my upper thighs, spreading them even further. When he began to make a move to unbutton my pants, I reached down, hastily doing it for him. He lightly raked his teeth across the bulge in my boxers. I moaned, a little too loudly. I bit my lip, hard, to prevent more betraying noises. I lifted my hips on the bed, urging him to do more. He pulled the fabric down quickly, replacing it with his mouth almost instantly. I made a high pitched gasp, which didn’t sound like it came from me. Seifer was doing amazing things to me, things I never knew the human mouth could do. I would have tried to thrust myself in all the way, but I couldn’t move anything. I was glued to the spot, just letting Seifer do whatever he was doing. His tongue rolled around the head of my shaft, which was already painfully sensitive. He used one hand to massage my testicles, which were also throbbing painfully. I wanted release, I wanted it so badly. I didn’t know if I could handle much more. It was so pleasurable that it was painful, something that I thoroughly enjoyed, which was making my problem of longevity even bigger.

"Seifer," I said, simply stating his name. It came out cracked and broken through my parted lips. I began to pant as I reached closer to orgasm. I threw my head back, my eyes still closed to the world around me, shutting it away in darkness, all except Seifer’s mouth on my body, how warm it was, how gentle. The thing that actually sent me over the edge was hearing Seifer made a gentle suckling sound, breathing in to bypass his gag reflex. An absent wail-like noise tore from my throat as I began to shudder, surpassing the point of ultimate pleasure. After he had swallowed, Seifer used his tongue to lap up anything he may have missed. I kept my eyes closed the entire time, my eyelids too heavy to move. I felt Seifer move against me, resting his head against my chest. He intertwined his legs with mine, the fabric of his pants brushing against my now soft member, which caused me to intake my breath sharply.

"I love you."

I sighed in response, turning my head to his, finding his lips with mine, kissing him gently. "I love you, too."

After I had covered myself up again, we lay together, silent. There wasn’t any need for talking, we both knew what the other was thinking. I sighed, holding him tighter against my side, burying my face in his hair. It smelled like peaches. I slowly opened my eyes, shifting my body so that I was directly facing him. I smiled, looking into his beautiful eyes. I still remained silent, just wanting to drown, to willingly be mesmerized. I was losing myself in his aqua irises, so blue, yet so green at the same time. I furrowed my brow slightly when I noticed how Seifer’s eyes resembled that of the strange boy I had seen. They were still Seifer’s, but for a few moments, they had the same inhuman quality. I blinked, and the image was gone. I sighed, mostly in relief. I wasn’t sure if Seifer noticed or not. He seemed to be off somewhere else. I tilted my head as he ran a shaky path along my scar with the tip of his index finger. I noticed that he looked sad.

"What?"

Seifer then ran his thumb over the scar this time, frowning.

"Seifer…" I trailed off in a demanding tone, urging him to tell me what he was thinking.

He just shrugged, sullen.

"It was in the past. Forget it. I have."

He sighed, pressing his lips to my chin. "I know. I know you’re right, but… I don’t know. I’m just stupid…."

"No, you aren’t." I gave him a disapproving gaze. It was the last thing I felt like saying. I closed my eyes, settling my body against his. I wasn’t tired, I just wanted to lay there, forget everything else existed, everyone else existed, except Seifer and I….

Return to Archive | next | previous