Disclaimer: Not mine...anyone want to give them to me?

Feedback: Yes, please!

Training Skills

Part 20 - Sweet Surrender....

By Rain

~ Squall ~

I woke up to the feel of someone stroking my back. At first, I refused to open my eyes, trying to savor the warmth that wrapped around my body. Then I felt the low vibration of someone's chuckle against my bared back, freezing me in place for a short moment.

"Did I wear you out, sweetie?" came the familiar voice of Seifer Almasy. I moaned and curled my body into a tight ball, refusing to wake up as I squeezed my eyes shut.

"You've been asleep for several hours," Seifer said as he stopped his stroking and wrapped his arms around me. "We still have to head back to the Garden."

I don't wanna go back, I thought. I was too exhausted from my climax earlier, and every bone in my body felt as though it were made of jelly.

"Someone is probably waiting to use this room." At the sound of Seifer's words, I sat up straight and looked around me. We were still in that strange room located somewhere within the club, and the muffled sound of music found its way into my ears.

I looked down at myself and found that I was still naked. I felt myself flush as I turned around to look at Seifer, who in turn smirked back at me and said, "My little minx." I furrowed my eyebrows and said, "Why do you keep calling me that?"

"Because you are," he said, leaning over to kiss me. I closed my eyes and melted into the kiss, ignoring his new pet name of 'minx'.

Once the kiss ended, Seifer rolled off of the bed and handed me my discarded clothing. I quickly dressed and flushed a little, feeling Seifer's eyes rake over me as I pulled my pants up. It wasn't long before we were on the bed again: Seifer on top and kissing me with fervor. I moaned into his mouth when his hand brushed the front of my pants. Almost immediately, I felt myself harden against his hand. I lifted my hips off of the bed and gasped, seeking more friction from his talented hand.

A moment later, Seifer had rolled off the bed again.

"Ready to go, baby?" He asked.

I frowned in disappointment, yet reluctantly stood from the bed. He took my hand and guided me out of the club. It wasn't as crowded as it had been before, and a lot of its occupants were now inebriated. My hand tightened around Seifer's fingers in nervousness. I don't know what it was that made me feel awkward, but when Seifer turned around to smile at me, I felt myself relax and we exited the club.

"Wanna go get that belly ring?" Seifer chuckled.

We were standing outside on the pier, where the first traces of sunlight began to creep over the horizon. The streetlights were still on, but I knew they would fade out within a couple of minutes. I sighed, wishing we had time to watch the sunrise. I didn't think Seifer would be the 'watching the sunrises' type, so I remained silent and stole glimpses at the brightening sky.

"I know where we can go," Seifer said before he picked me up like a girl and carried me toward the center of town. I glared at him through narrowed eyes, and once I opened my mouth, he silenced me with a kiss; a hot, passionate kiss that left me feeling dizzy after. The desire to leave Seifer's cocoon of warmth vanished. Instead, I pulled myself closer to his chest and snuggled against him. It didn't matter if it made me feel like a girl. For once in my life, I felt as though I had someone to rely on. I didn't need to protect Seifer. If anything, Seifer would be the one to protect me. It may sound selfish, but I think I deserve a break from all of my responsibilities. Just for a moment, I want to relax my mind and allow someone else to think and act for me.

I fell asleep with that thought on my mind.

When I woke up, Seifer and I were seated on the beach. I was in a fetal position on his lap, with my head resting on his shoulder.

Yawning in exhaustion, I focused my dazed eyes and saw orange light glimmering off of the waters surface. Surprise was my first reaction and I turned wide eyes on Seifer's grinning face.

"I know you better than you think," he said, shaking his head. "You're a romantic at heart, whether you like it or not, baby."

I frowned at his teasing and turned my head away. I admit that I wanted to watch the sunrise, but why did Seifer make me feel as if I were a girl?

"Awww, don't pout, Minky," Seifer frowned. He nuzzled my cheek with his nose and said, "I was just playing around. I happen to find watching sunrises and sunsets relaxing."

".......Really?" I asked, blinking up at him.

"Yes, really. Don't look so surprised." He placed his chin on the top of my head and squeezed me tightly.

For a few minutes, we sat in silence, gazing at the ocean. I could feel each inhalation and exhalation of Seifer's breathing. There were so many things I wanted to ask Seifer. Up until now, I only got to know Seifer physically. I wanted to know who he was emotionally.

"What was it like...?" I asked quietly. "Being manipulated by Ultimecia...?"

I could feel Seifer tense slightly, and he wrapped his arms around me, tighter. The sound of the rolling waves was all I heard for a moment. Then Seifer took in a deep breath, and said, "At the time, I didn't realize she was manipulating me."

I nuzzled my face against his shoulder affectionately, in a gesture that meant I was here with him and listening.

"That day at Timber, when you and the others were at the TV Station....I headed there under the impression of helping Rin, and all of you. Of course, I didn't like you very much at the time, but I couldn't just sit in a classroom knowing that all of you might be killed, so I left.....I never intended to leave with Edea." He swallowed and held me tighter. "It was my dream to become the sorceress's knight. I requested books from the library and studied up on it. But, when it came right down to it, when I was standing face- to-face with her.....I was scared. For the first time in my life, I was scared."

I could feel him trembling, so I shifted in his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. I placed a gentle kiss on his cheek, though he refused to meet my eyes; his gaze was fixed straight ahead, on the glittering surface of the ocean.

"She knew I was scared," Seifer said bitterly. "She kept calling me a little boy. She kept taunting me with her comments...And then, it was like my whole perspective on things changed. My dream of becoming the sorceress's knight seemed clearer, just within my reach....and like a little puppy, I followed my master.

That whole time I was in Ultimecia's grasp, I felt nothing but loyalty to her, and hatred towards everyone else. She fucked with my emotions. That's all it was; that's all she did. I was her little puppet, pulling me by the strings.

Everything became clearer when you and the others defeated her. All the anger and hatred I had been feeling vanished...it was as if I had been sleeping the whole time, and woke up to memories of a past life. But, of course, it wasn't a past life. For a few hours, I felt nothing but bliss. Fujin and Raijin were with me. We headed towards the pier in Balamb and went fishing....but.....when we returned to town, everyone there was glaring at me and making death threats. I knew I couldn't stay there, so we moved on to the next town. Then the next, and the next....no one would accept me, until I returned to Garden."

"What happened to Fujin and Raijin?" I asked quietly.

"I didn't want them to suffer because of me, so I left them in the middle of the night, and I haven't seen them since," he replied.

"They're probably looking for you," I said.

"Yeah," he said, in a far away voice.

"For what it's worth," I began slowly, "you'll always have a home at Garden...."

A hand was placed beneath my chin, tilting my head up to meet blazing emerald eyes.

"Will I always have a home with you?"

That question caused my body to turn weak, and I could feel myself nodding, numbly. Then, Seifer leaned forward and kissed me, gently, but passionately. I tightened my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, needing to feel every inch of him against me.

~ Seifer ~

Squall tasted sweet. He always tasted sweet, but somehow, he tasted much sweeter than he normally did. Maybe it was because for the first time since the incident, I spoke about Ultimecia. The headmaster didn't ask any questions, probably because he understood, to an extent, of what it must've been like for me. But after telling Squall what happened, even if it was a short version, I felt lighter, and closer to him than I had before.

"I love you," I murmured, after we broke off the kiss.

Squall smiled and arched his back, displaying that taut belly that I longed to run my tongue over. How can he not be aware of his entrancing sexuality? He's a seductive God brought down to Earth to seduce everyone. Only, this God has eyes for only me...

"I'm sorry you had to go through that," he whispered, placing a kiss on the side of my neck.

"It's ok," I muttered, nipping at his ear. "It's in the past." I traced my tongue around the outer shell of his ear, causing him to tremble. "You're here with me now. That's all that matters."

Squall made a whimpering sound, which caused my cock to stir almost immediately. I captured his mouth again, and slipped my tongue into the warm recesses of his mouth.

"Seifer," he gasped, arching his back again. I pushed him backwards, trailing my lips from his mouth, down to his throat. He was trembling within my embrace; shivers of pleasure arching through him as I lavished a tender spot right below his ear. My need for him was heightened by the fact that I had not climaxed earlier. Squall seemed to sense that, because he started tugging at the belt to my pants.

"......Take me," he breathed.

Squall's eyes were half-lidded; his perfect mouth was parted slightly; and he spread his legs wantonly, opening himself up to me. Even though I wanted to wait. Even though I wanted to show him that I didn't want him physically. I couldn't resist the lusty gaze he shot up at me. He wasn't aware that the way he was tracing his pink tongue around his full lips, circling them.......wetting them.......was driving me insane with need.

A growl came from deep within my throat, and I captured his wrists and held them high above his head, against the cool, dry sand that sank in beneath us. He moaned with delight, wriggling slightly to test my strength.

I didn't budge.

Squall was pleased.

"You like being dominated, don't you, Minky?" I whispered huskily.

He moaned again in answer, lifting his hips to rub against my clothed- arousal. I answered his silent plea by bringing my hips down, slowly grinding our erections together.

I gazed at his face, watching the different expressions flit across his features. He looked so beautiful as the first rays of the morning sun danced along his porcelain skin, illuminating one side of his gorgeous face. An overwhelming sense of belonging, and being loved, crashed over me.

I leaned down and brushed my lips across his, tenderly. I wanted to hold him in my arms forever. The hold I had around his wrists loosened. Perhaps there was something in the atmosphere; the way the sky was streaked in pinks and blues; or the way the gentle rolling waves soothed me. I felt as though Squall was something fragile and precious; a rare jewel that needed to protected and shelved immediately.

Tears filled my eyes when Squall's cloudy-gray gaze cleared, and oceans of crystal-clear blue broke through the surface. All shields were down as the windows to his soul opened. Love, compassion, and a fighting spirit emerged. Squall was breathing deeply beneath me; his slender frame rising and falling like a beautiful melody...

"I love you...." he whispered.

At that moment, everything was perfect.

Up until now, all of our sexual encounters were strictly fucking. This time, it would be different. This time, I would do what Squall asked me to do.

I was going to make love to him.

There were still a lot of things I needed to 'teach' Squall, but we had reached the final lesson.

I slipped my left hand down one side of his ribcage, resting all of my weight on the other side of him. I smiled when a shiver ran through him. Then I slipped a hand under the hem of his top. Gliding my fingers across the smooth, porcelain skin, I stopped to circle his left nipple with the tip of my index finger.

Squall's eyelashes fluttered with pleasure, but no sound issued forth from his parted lips. My cock got harder with every shuddered breath Squall took in.

Shifting so that I was seated between his spread legs, I sat back on my heels and retrieved my hand from his shirt. Squall whimpered a protest. His hazy blue eyes gazed up at me in question, but I shook my head and smiled, tenderly.

Placing both my hands beneath his top, I slowly brought it up and over his head. I wasn't worried about anyone walking in on us, or the monsters that sometimes roamed this beach. Squall and I had fairly good hearing, and we could disappear within the blink of an eye.

"Do you know why I love you, Squall?" I said as I traced gentle circles along his exposed skin. I used the tips of my nails to scratch barely-felt touches all along his taut stomach. His muscles clenched and unclenched with each spider-web touch along his skin. This simple gesture seemed to send tingles of pleasure racing down his spine.

"It's because," I bent forward and breathed the words against his nipple, after I gave it a long swipe with my tongue. "You're you." I kissed the area around his nipple with feather-light touches, eliciting whimpered moans from his sweet mouth. "You're noble." I moved on to the center of his chest, trailing kissing down the middle with each whispered word. "You're compassionate." I nuzzled the soft skin above his belly button with my nose. "You sacrifice everything for others, regardless of the consequences." I dipped my tongue into his belly button, causing his hips to arc off the sand, needing friction against his confined arousal. "You never give voice to your needs and wants; you're humble." I reached down and began unbuttoning those sexy pants. "But most of all," I tugged his pants down and off, tossing them to the side and gazing at his exposed body, "it's because, you've accepted me for who I am, and you love me because of it." With that, I engulfed his dripping erection, taking the full length into my mouth.

"Seifer!" He cried, out of shock and pleasure. I smiled around the cock in my mouth, enjoying the sight of his fists clenching handfuls of sand; the little grains falling down the sides like an hour glass.

I sucked hard, bobbing my head up and down. Beads of pre-cum washed down my throat as, with each stroke, another bead quickly took its place.

It was still odd, submitting to him like this. But....for Squall, I was willing to do anything.

"Please, Seifer," he whimpered desperately. It seemed he was on the verge of release, since his hips were trying to buck up wildly, but my hands held him down, firmly in place.

"I....I...." Squall swallowed.

When I looked up from my place between his legs, he was looking down, his blue eyes half-lidded, full of unspoken pleading. I inserted an index finger into his entrance, pushing up hard, causing his eyes to flutter as climax took hold of him.

A hot wash of salty bitterness flooded my mouth. Instead of swallowing, though, I held it in my mouth until Squall's body stopped shuddering.

I sat back up and pulled my finger out of his entrance. Then I spit his cum out and rolled it liberally around my fingers.

Squall remained laying back on the sand, panting with a crooked smile on his face.

"I want to make love to you," I said huskily. "Is that ok?"

Squall reached for the front of my shirt, tugging me forward. Instead of answering, he kissed my lips hard. His tongue slithered deep into my mouth, probably tasting his essence that still lingered on my tongue. And to my delight, he seemed to be gathering as much of the taste as he could.

While our tongues twirled and merged together, I took his kiss as an answer to my question, and I began slowly inserting one of my fingers into him. Squall's body welcomed the intrusion, swallowing the first finger all the way down to my second knuckle. I moaned into his mouth, delighted at the feel of the hot tightness surrounding my finger.

I pulled back for a breath of air, and gazed into Squall's beautiful blue eyes. The tip of his tongue emerged from his mouth, and it curled until it reached the top of his lip. His eyes fell shut, and his body arched back into a 'U' shape.

I added a second finger, feeling my erection pulse against my pants.

"Now," Squall breathed, in a lusty tone I didn't recognize. "Please, Seifer....I need you in me. Now."

All my self-control flew out the window, simply from the sight of Squall laying beneath me. His eyes were shut; his body was rocking against my fingers; and the tip of his tongue was still pressed against the top of his lip. He moaned, and writhed, and his arms raised above his head, searching for something to grasp onto.

I ripped my clothes off, hastened by the violent need to bury myself inside him.

Squall smiled and opened his eyes half-way. He spread his legs even wider, allowing me to settle comfortably between them. Then, I placed my right hand on the sand next to his ear, and used the other to guide myself inside him.

"I love you," I whispered, before pushing past the tight ring of muscle, and sliding deep inside him.

It was slow - unhurried - and Squall was moaning as each inch slowly filled him. I could feel myself begin to tremble. All sorts of emotions were flowing all around my body, and it was completely different from anything I ever experienced. Being inside of Squall always brought the best feeling in the world. But knowing that he loved me; knowing that I loved him; somehow, it tripled the intensity of our joining. Squall seemed to sense this, too, because when I opened my eyes to look down at his face, a couple of tears escaped the corners of his eyes.

Squall's arms wrapped around my neck, pulling me closer, until we were chest-to-chest. I placed my arms to the sides of him, resting on my elbows, and I kissed him.

There was no tongue involved in this kiss. Just a gentle merging of lips, over and over again. I slid in and out of him, slowly and torturously. But somehow, it wasn't torture...it was a sweet, almost cradling, that seemed to be sending our souls onto a higher plane. I felt high on emotions, and the shivers of pleasure only heightened the dazed feeling that grew inside me.

"Stay with me," Squall breathed against my ear. "Stay with me, forever...."

"I will." I didn't need to think twice about my answer.

We continued to kiss, and our bodies continued moving together. A sheen of sweat draped over our bodies, and the heat of Squall's channel brought me closer and closer to the edge. The pace never quickened, but the pleasure continued to grow. It was so much different from all the fucking we had done previously; not necessarily better, just different. Our lovemaking seemed to be a more spiritual thing.

I buried my face between Squall's neck and shoulder, licking the salty skin as I continued to move above him. Squall tightened his legs around my waist, and his fingers stroked my back soothingly. With each stroke, I pushed up harder against him. Squall moaned, and the slight shudder that arched through his body told me I found his spot. So I continued the long, hard strokes, driving deep into the velvet heat of Squall's body.

"Seifer," Squall sobbed against my shoulder. His nails dug deep into my skin as I quickened the pace just a notch. I pulled back, slightly, to look at him. Sweat had plastered his hair all over his face, and his cheeks were flushed from the heat we were creating. I pushed my hips up, deeper, nailing his prostate. I could feel my climax approaching quickly. Judging by the look of utter pleasure on Squall's face, I knew he wasn't too far behind.

Squall came first. His body trembled as his cock twitched, and then splashed forth his creamy essence. The muscles around my arousal tightened, and I was cumming, hard, deep within his body.

I collapsed against him. Both of us were trembling. His heart, and my heart, were pounding against our ribcages, and I couldn't stop my legs from shaking.

That was the best orgasm I'd ever had.

I turned my head a little, so I could look at Squall. He looked slightly dazed, and he was breathing hard. When he felt my eyes on him, he smiled.

"It was never like that before," he said.

".....That's because we never made love before," I answered. I kissed his nose and held him tightly.

I couldn't explain the difference I felt between making love and sex. I'd never made love to anyone before, but I had fucked a lot of people. And nothing could compare to the moment Squall and I just shared together. Nothing.

"We should do that again," he said.

I chuckled and said, "Next time, you be top."

The look on his face caused me to laugh out loud. It was the first time I had laughed so hard, and openly, in years.

To be continued...

AN: I'm so sorry this took so long! It's just, a lot of things have been happening in RL. I will start posting faster from now on. I just hope all of you haven't forgotten this story....because I did. ^^;;;;;;; I'm really sorry if this doesn't make sense. I can't remember everything that happened in past chapters. I simply skimmed through everything before writing the next part. If there's something that doesn't make sense in this chapter, tell me, and I'll re-write it. And, yeah, I apologize for the lemon. I haven't written one for a long time, so I've gotten rusty. Plus, I wanted this lemon to be more emotional, and I'm not really good at writing emotional lemons. I'm sorry once again!

Return to Archive | next | previous