Disclaimer: Not mine...anyone want to give them to me?

Feedback: Yes, please!

Training Skills

Part 4 - Falling in lust...

By Rain

It was another full week before I saw Seifer again.

By that time, I was sure that Seifer regretted what we did. Why else would he avoid me?

I don't know why I was bothered by it, but I was. It _hurt_ me, in some ways; it wasn't as painful as the day Ellone left, but there was still that little spark of hurt that gnawed at my heart. Maybe it was because I felt used and abandoned; I wasn't quite sure. I _was_ sure of my attraction towards Seifer, but as for _feelings_ towards him, I'd rather not think about it. He made it clear to me that he didn't want it to happen again, and I wasn't going to push him into doing something he didn't want. Until, he showed up on the second floor deck, where I was looking at the night sky above me.

The sky was clear and sprinkled with stars. I could remember, on countless nights, just watching the moon and gazing at the horizon. I could always lose myself within the stars, especially when there was something I didn't want to think about. For some moments, I escaped the object of my desire, until I turned around to find him standing behind me.

"So this is where you escaped to," he said, as if he had been searching for me.

I frowned and turned my head away. I didn't know what he wanted from me, and I was too ashamed to ask him outright.

Or maybe I was frightened...

"You weren't in your office or your dorm room." He took a step forward and stood right beside me. His elbows came up to rest on the railing, and he turned his head upwards to glance at the sky. "Have you been hiding from me?"

It occurred to me that _I_ should be the one asking that question, but I just shrugged my shoulders and didn't answer him. For a reason that was beyond me, I didn't want him to know that I had been searching for him since our last encounter.

"There's a field exam coming up," he said. "I've been preparing myself for it this past week."

"The exams not until two months from now," I said. At least, that excused his absence...sort of. I was surprised at the flood of relief that washed through me. Maybe there was hope...

'For what?' a part of me wondered.

Seifer chuckled. "Yeah, well, I'm out of shape, you know. I can't find a good training partner."

I could feel him looking at me out of the corner of his eye, so I turned my head, slightly, to glance at him. "Is that an invitation?" I asked. I would be more than happy to spar with Seifer; I could vent out all of my aggression onto him, especially since he was the source of my aggression. Though, I can't understand _why_ I felt so hostile towards him. It wasn't the same as when we were rivals, it was a different kind of hostile...like the way I used to get angry with Rinoa...

"Are you accepting my challenge?"

I hated it when Seifer answered my question with a question. I glared at him and said, through gritted teeth, "Yes." Then, I turned around and headed for the training center. In all the times that Seifer and I trained together, I never felt the determination I felt now; I never took our training seriously, unless he did something to provoke me. My hand unconsciously went up to my scar, tracing the healed wound that ran up the side of my nose and up to my forehead.

"I'm not going to scar your pretty face again, Squally." Seifer's teasing voice came from beside my ear and I paused in my footsteps.

Pretty face?

I scowled at him. "I won't scar _your_ pretty face, either."

"Rawr," Seifer said, making a clawing motion with his hand. "You're such a tight ass, Leonhart."

From the way Seifer was smirking at me, I knew that his words held a double meaning.

"_Someone's_ in a bad mood today," he said.

I ignored him.

We arrived at the training center several minutes later. Most of the students were in the dormitory sleeping, and I was pretty sure Seifer and I would be the only ones in there. Luckily, Seifer and I carried our gunblades everywhere, so we didn't have to make a stop at our rooms and draw suspicion towards ourselves. I wanted to ask Seifer about Nida, but I was too afraid to find out the answer. I knew I had to ask him one day, I just wasn't sure if _today_ was the day.

"Hopefully we won't run into any T-Rexaur's, eh, Leonhart," Seifer said.

I didn't say anything as I positioned my hands on Lionheart and held it out in front of me. I knew he wasn't mocking my skills; it was the fact that we both weren't junctioned and our gunblades were our only weapon.

"Its been awhile," Seifer said with a smirk.

It _had_ been awhile. The last time Seifer and I stood in front of each other like this was right before he threw Rinoa at Adel.

Instead of answering, I concentrated on our battle. Seifer threw the first move, striking at me with Hyperion raised high above his head. I blocked it before he could slice my head off, and I turned my body so that his back was facing me.

"When was the last time you've been in combat?" Seifer asked as he spun around quickly, the blade of his weapon swinging out at my feet. I jumped, quickly, and took a step backwards, holding my gunblade tightly in my hands.

'Too long,' I thought. I hadn't trained since the defeat of Ultimecia; my work as commander kept me out of the training center.

"You seem a bit rusty," Seifer told me with a smirk. I glared and rushed him, trying to take him by surprise. I could tell that _Seifer_ had been training, because he moved with a fluid grace and dodged my attack.

"I've been using Nida as a training partner, but ever since you walked in on us, he seems to be mad at me."

At the mention of Nida, I momentarily faltered. I could feel my question about their relationship on the tip of my tongue, before I lost it and blocked Seifer's gunblade; it was less than an inch away from my face.

"C'mon, Squally," Seifer said. "I know you're better than that."

Seifer's attacks were coming so quick, I could barely manage to defend myself, let alone, strike back. After a few minutes, I was breathless with exertion and positive that I would lose this fight.

I fell back against the ground when Seifer swept his leg under me, causing my legs to buckle and collapse under me. He raised his blade and I knew I had lost, before I saw the opening of his mid-section. I leapt forward, using the handle of my gunblade, and struck him right in the gut. If I hadn't struck him with the back of my gunblade, the wound would've been fatal.

I won.

Seifer fell to his knees and dropped Hyperion. I tried not to look smug when he glanced at me; I could tell he was in pain: his right arm was wrapped around his midsection, and I could see that his jaw was clenched. I placed Lionheart on the ground beside me, watching him.

"That was just a stroke of luck," said Seifer, still unable to admit defeat.

"Whatever," I said, trying to sound indifferent.

The training session took a lot out of us; we were exhausted, and sweating, and panting. I shrugged off my bomber jacket and let it slide to the floor; the rush of cool air against my skin felt good, and I stood up straight, before Seifer pulled me back down.

"Where do you think you're going?" He growled, pushing his hips up so I could feel his hard arousal pressing against my gloved hand.

I gasped a little, surprised; how had he gotten hard so quickly? Just a few seconds ago, we were fighting.

"You're so oblivious to your sexuality," he said as he traced his fingers along my inner thigh; even through my dark, denim pants, his finger elicited goose bumps on my flesh. "You're all sweaty and panting...how can that not turn a guy on?"

I could feel myself begin to harden, rapidly. His hand trailed up to the waistband of my jeans, and began to slowly un-tuck my white shirt. Then, his damp hand slid, open palmed, across my hard stomach, gently massaging my bare skin. I placed my own hands on his stomach, while I maneuvered my body so I was straddling his thighs. His hands spread apart, and gently gripped the sides of my hips. I gave a soft moan when he rocked his hips up, rubbing his erection against my clothed arousal. I threw my head back as tremors of pleasure arched through my body, all the way down to the tips of my toes.

"We should go someplace more private," he suggested. I nodded, almost mindlessly; the only thing I was aware of was the hard arousal that was rubbing up against my own.

"You're going to have to stand up," he said, trying to suppress a chuckle.

It took a moment for me to gather my bearings, before I stood up and retrieved my gunblade. At least Seifer was smart enough to realize where we were; I had forgotten. Fooling around in the training center was one of the stupidest things a person could do; I mentally kicked myself for being so stupid.

"The 'secret area' is a lot closer than the dorm rooms," Seifer said as he pointed to the hidden doorway. "It's probably empty, too."

My body was still hypersensitive to Seifer's touch, and it ached to feel Seifer's body again. It didn't matter _where_ we went, as long as it was secluded and nearby. Seifer seemed to sense my urgency, because he picked up his gunblade and my jacket, before heading towards the secret area.

"I was right," said Seifer when he opened the door and peered inside. I glanced over his shoulder and saw that it was empty.

Almost immediately, Seifer pulled me through the doorway and slammed the door shut behind me. I was pushed up against the door, with Seifer's thigh pressed between my legs, and his hard arousal quickly greeted mine.

"I've been thinking about this all week," Seifer muttered against my neck. His teeth raked against my collarbone, before his tongue darted out and lapped at my skin. I moaned from the sensation; the wet trails of his tongue evoked pleasurable tingles from my groin, causing me to grow harder and lustier. I closed my eyes and threw my head back, allowing Seifer more access to my throat.

"Is this one of your spots?" Seifer mumbled as he continued to nibble and suck on my neck. He pushed his hips up, bringing friction to my arousal. I gasped and wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him tighter against my highly aroused body.

"...Seifer," I moaned, unable to say anything more. His hips were bringing delicious friction to my arousal; I was vaguely aware of the wetness on my boxers: the ultimate proof of my passion.

"Mmmm," Seifer groaned, thrusting his cock against me, faster and faster. "Does that feel good, Squally?"

I could barely feel myself nod. Seifer had his hands on my hips, holding me still as he grinded harder against me. I moved my hands down from his waist and cupped the firm globes of his bottom, urging him closer.

"What do you want?" Seifer hissed as he moved his body forward, nearly smashing me against the door. He thrust against me harder and faster; the hard lines of our arousals perfectly aligned. I thought I would die from the friction he was giving me; it was so good, I wanted more.

"Tell me, Squall," Seifer demanded, giving me a hard, up thrust of his hips. I cried out, loudly, gripping the curves of his ass, tightly.

"More!" I cried; the sound of my voice sounding strangled. I needed him to do it faster; I was so close...just a little more.

Seifer buried his face against my neck, again. His tongue darted out and suckled at my pleasure spot, increasing the waves of ecstasy rushing through me. At the same time, he began to rub against me, harder and faster, until I felt my orgasm peak and crash over me.

The hot splash of my release coated my boxers and my jeans. Seifer coaxed, ribbon after ribbon, of pleasure from my cock. I shuddered in his arms as orgasm had its way with me; I thought I was going to pass out from the pleasure.

When coherent thought began to return again, I noticed that Seifer was still hard as a rock.

"We've only just begun, baby," Seifer said, pressing his arousal, harder, against me.

 

To be continued...

 

AN: I don't know whether or not that was a lemon...a teaser, maybe? I won't say anything about it...I hope you liked it, though. ^_^

~ Rain ~

Return to Archive | next | previous