Disclaimer: Not mine...anyone want to give them to me?

Feedback: Yes, please!

Training Skills

Part 2 - Receiving the training...

By Rain

Seifer threw back his head and laughed; it sounded more like a bark, to me.

I felt my face flush; from embarrassment, or anger, I wasn't quite sure. I just sat there, with my face burning.

"You're asking _me_ to help _you_?" His eyes were sparkling and he sat up a little straighter.

I glared at him.

"Help you with what?" He was teasing me now. I know he knows what I'm talking about; he just wants to make an idiot of me.

"Never mind," I growled. And I meant it. This was a mistake; how could I have been so stupid? I don't need his help.

"Never mind what, Squall?"

He's enjoying this too much. I should've known this was the way he'd react; I never should've taken the risk. Now, I'll never be able to live this down.

"Nothing. You can leave now." I rearrange some of the papers on my desk. Not because they need arranging, but because if I don't do something with my hands, I'm going to slam my fist into Seifer's face.

"My dear Squall," Seifer shakes his head in amusement. "I never knew you ran a little crooked."

.....What?

"I always wondered about you and Rinoa." Seifer taps his chin, thoughtfully. "Never would've pegged you as a queer. Do you think it has something to do with her? After I stopped dating her, I realized I had a thing for guys."

Seifer struck a nerve. In fact, he punctured it.

"Leave her alone," I snapped.

Seifer raised an eyebrow.

I don't know why I get protective over Rinoa. Maybe it's because she was my first love. If Zone ever hurt her, I'd kill him, or any other male for that matter.

"Touché," He says, but drops the subject.

Seifer is the only one who can make me lose my temper. And he's also the only one who can make me grow aroused.

Bastard.

"So," Seifer leans forward in his chair, smirking at me in a way that makes me feel uncomfortable. "Exactly, what kind of help do you need?"

Suddenly, I felt vulnerable and exposed under his fiery green gaze. All my anger drained out of me, leaving me to feel weak and abandoned.

I didn't like it.

Seifer stood from the chair and walked around my desk; his movements reminded me of a panther hunting down its prey; and I was his victim. He leaned in close when he was standing next to me; I could feel his warm breath against my cheek.

"Well, Squall?" His finger trailed down my arm, eliciting goose bumps in its wake. I had to resist the urge to moan.

"What do you want from me?"

............

"Well?"

I gasp out loud when his finger brushes against my nipple. The action seems to satisfy him, because he makes a pleased sound in the back of his throat.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" He's purring, like the powerful cat that he is. And I find myself nodding to his question.

Seifer chuckles and pulls his hands away. I make a sound of protest, but he silences me with a finger to my lips.

"No, no, Leonhart."

Seifer spins my chair around, until I'm facing him and his crotch.

I can see that he's as aroused as I am.

"You're a virgin, aren't you?"

Vaguely, I feel myself nod.

"Good."

His remark surprises me. I look at him in confusion and notice a predatory gleam in his eye, for me? No one's ever looked at me before, except for Rinoa and Quistis. I can't say I don't like the look; it's almost as if he's going to rip my clothes off...

"I'll help you, Leonhart." Seifer's voice takes on a commanding tone; it reminded me of all the instructors at Garden. "On one condition."

Condition?

"You have to do whatever I say," Seifer said.

I stared at him in disbelief; was this going to be a control issue for Seifer? He has always wanted to dominate me.

I didn't say anything to him.

"I'm not talking about raising my grades or anything like that," Seifer amends when he realizes I'm not going for it. "I'm talking about _sexual_ things."

I can already feel my face begin to flush.

"Do you agree, Leonhart?" Seifer places his hands on the arms of my chair. He brings his face forward until mere centimeters keep our faces from touching.

"I won't be your slave," I said, fiercely.

Seifer chuckled. "I'm not into bondage, Squall."

I've never heard of 'bondage' before. I guess Seifer realized this, because he starts laughing at me again.

"You're a little kitten hiding behind the facade of a Lion, aren't you, Squally?"

I'm beginning to hate that name.

"Don't worry. My orders are for your benefit only," Seifer said. "I want to make sure you know what you're getting into."

I send him a confused look.

"I want to start things simple with you," he says. "I'm not going to fuck you...yet."

I don't understand.

Seifer shakes his head. "You don't even know what you're asking for, do you?"

Yes, I do.

"You know, Squall. You're going to have to talk out loud, because reading minds isn't one of my talents." He pulls away from my body and gives me some room to breathe. But even with the sudden air, I still don't understand what he's talking about. I know what I'm asking for: I want him to fuck me. Maybe then, I can stop thinking about him.

"I'm going to take things slow with you," Seifer begins to explain. "We may be rivals, but I don't want to feel like I'm ruining you."

I still don't understand.

It's amazing how Seifer can somehow read me, because he says, "You're too innocent, Squally. I'm just going to guide you step-by-step. If you don't like it, then we'll stop doing it. Okay?"

....?

Seifer sighed. "We'll start off with little things first, okay? And if you still want to go further, I'll continue to teach you."

"...Okay," I nod. I think I understand now; Seifer doesn't want to take advantage of me.

That's a first.

"So what happens now?" I asked.

Seifer grinned, predatorily. "Have you ever touched yourself before?"

I could feel my face flush a bright red. I'm pretty sure Seifer knows the answer...

"Unbutton your pants, Squall."

I just look at him.

"Do you want me to teach you, or not?" He sighed.

Of course I wanted him to.

I felt self-conscious when I dropped my hands onto my lap. I was dressed in casual blue jeans and a white buttoned down shirt. Slowly, I began to unbutton my jeans. I could feel Seifer's gaze on me, nearly burning my skin. I lowered my zipper and dropped my hands; nothing was revealed, but I had done what I was told.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of," Seifer assured me. "Slide your jeans down to your knees."

Thank God I decided to wear boxers today. I had a feeling they wouldn't make much of a difference, though.

I did as I was told. I raised my hips off of my chair and slid my jeans down to my knees. Seifer didn't say anything to me, and I was too ashamed to look up at him.

"Do you know what your first lesson will be?" He purred.

I wasn't aware that I had shaken my head, until Seifer said, "No?"

He offered me his hand and pulled me to my feet. I thought he was going to kiss me; he placed his hand under my chin and tilted my head up, but he didn't. Instead, he smirked and said, "You're going to like this."

Then, his hands were on me, roaming over my chest and my back. I thought I was going to melt into the ground; his hands were warm, just like I imagined, and they were turning my body into putty. I'd imagined the sensation of Seifer touching me, but my fantasies seemed dull in comparison.

I wasn't surprised.

"First," said Seifer. "I'm going to leave the touching up to you."

I blinked at him.

"Touch yourself," he commanded.

He pushed me back into my chair, where I collapsed into a boneless heap. He waited patiently for me to gather my bearings, but I wasn't so sure I wanted to...masturbate in front of him. I could barely masturbate in front of myself.

"Do it," he ordered.

".....Fine," I said, trying to sound indignant. I think I sounded nervous, instead.

My hand moved under the thin white boxers that I wore, and wrapped themselves around my half-hard length. But Seifer growled and said, "I want to watch you, Leonhart."

Then, with the swift movement of a cat, Seifer ripped the seams of my boxers; I was too shocked to protest.

"Nice," Seifer said with a smirk.

I found myself doing something I had never done before: I was blushing.

Seifer's eyes felt like lasers. I wasn't looking at him, but I could feel his eyes on my body...

"I'm waiting," Seifer said after a moment.

I sucked in a deep breath and began stroking my length, once again. Over the past few weeks, I became more experienced. My body loved the long, firm strokes, so that's what I did. I gripped my erection and began stroking up and down, unable to meet Seifer's emerald eyes.

"Look at me," he said.

Hesitantly, I raised my eyes--and nearly climaxed all over myself. Seifer's eyes were clouded with lust. His breathing was shallow, and he looked like some Sex God, illuminated by the suns soft light.

I could feel myself harden even more.

"Mmmm, that's it, Squall," Seifer moaned. "Keep going."

His hand stole down to the front of his pants, where he began to rub himself through the material. I could tell he was big, even with his clothes on. It made me ashamed of my standard sized cock.

"Take off your pants," I said hoarsely.

Seifer smirked. "You want to see me, Squally?"

I nodded.

I stroked myself a little faster when his hands started fumbling with his zipper and his button. Luckily, his pants were loose. As soon as they were undone, they dropped to the floor, revealing Seifer's gleaming length.

He wasn't wearing boxers.

"Do you like what you see?"

I think it was pretty obvious that I liked it. Seifer's legs were well-muscled and strong. His shirt was still on, but I didn't mind. And I wasn't wrong when I assumed Seifer was big; he was. And I wanted to feel that cock inside me, but I had a feeling Seifer wouldn't allow it.

I licked my lips and stroked my erection, while alternating my eyes from Seifer's length, to his eyes. He looked so good, I could easily imagine him pounding me into his bed, ruthlessly.

Then, he started touching himself, and I thought I would cum from the sight alone.

Seifer's strong hand wrapped itself around his length. I could see his cock twitch when his hand made contact, and I moaned, deep in my throat. A part of me couldn't believe this was happening. Seifer and I were in my office, masturbating in front of each other; it was like an erotic dream that would never come true. But I knew it was real, I could hear his heavy breathing, and it mingled with my own.

"Stroke yourself faster," Seifer moaned. His lust-filled gaze met my own, and I squeezed my erection tightly in my hand.

With each stroke, I felt the sensation of my mounting orgasm. Somehow, I knew that this would be even better than the rest.

I threw my head back and began moaning continuously. I spread my legs wantonly and thrust my hips up into my hand. I was oblivious to everything around me, but I still had the image of Seifer in my mind.

Before I reached orgasm, though, Seifer's commanding tone broke through the fog.

"Stop," he said, in a voice that wasn't to be argued with.

My hand immediately released my arousal, even though my body protested against the action.

I gave Seifer a confused look. He was still standing with his pants around his ankles, but he had released his hardened cock.

I licked my lips again.

I wanted to taste him.

"No-no, Squally," said Seifer. I guess he knew what I wanted.

"That's not in today's lesson," he said.

He moved forward and offered me his hand. I took it, and he pulled me up.

"Rule number one," he murmured. "You may not climax by your own hand, anymore. Not unless I tell you to."

Before I could grasp its meaning, his hand was around my arousal, and I screamed.

No one has ever touched me before. Seifer's hand was warm against my length; I could feel a few calluses, but it wasn't like my own hand didn't have any.

And his hand was a lot bigger.

"Shhh, Squally," Seifer breathed. He pumped my length leisurely, bringing my body into a mindless haze. "You don't want anyone to hear you, do you?"

He gave me a hard stroke, and I gasped out a pleasure-filled, "No."

"Mmmm, you're so fucking sexy," he said. Then, he lowered his head and bit my shoulder; hard enough to draw blood.

I groaned and rocked my hips into his hand. He gave me a hard squeeze and pumped a little faster.

On their own accord, my own hands sought out Seifer's length. The right one wrapped around his throbbing member; he felt warm and hard, and I gave him a tentative stroke. He gasped against my neck and I did it again. I continued until I was pumping him at the same speed he was pumping me.

My left hand roamed over the lines of his back. I could feel his shoulder muscles flex as he continued his hard strokes, and I whimpered against him in an unmanly sort of way.

I cried out his name as he stroked my cock faster. His free hand buried itself into my hair, gripping it tightly.

"Oh God," I moaned, thrusting into his warm hand.

Every time he made me gasp, I squeezed his erection, bringing a gasp of his own.

It continued that way until he pumped my erection firmly and swiftly. I didn't care if my walls weren't sound proof, I moaned and gasped and begged him for more.

"Seifer!" I cried, feeling the sensation of my impending orgasm. "I-I'm going to..."

"Cum for me, baby," he growled. He squeezed my erection, hard, and gave me a long, pleasure-filled, stroke. It sent me over the edge, and I was coming; harder than the orgasms my own hands brought over me.

Jet after jet, warm liquid ejected from my cock. I could feel my body quiver as each stream brought me another wave of pleasure.

I wasn't aware that Seifer was coming, too. Until I felt the warm spray of his passion splash against my hand and shirt.

I sobbed his name when the fine tremors of orgasm ebbed away. I collapsed against him and he held me up with his strong arms.

"You okay?" He asked, after several minutes.

I nodded my head and felt the warm stickiness on my hand.

I pulled away from him and looked at my fingers; they were covered with Seifer's passion.

My mouth was hungry for its taste, so I brought each finger to my mouth, and licked it off.

Mmmmm.

I didn't realize I'd moaned out loud, until I heard Seifer's throaty growl.

"God, Squall," he moaned. "You're making me hard again."

I looked up at him, surprised.

What'd I do?

Seifer shook his head. "Your innocence doesn't help you much, either."

I didn't know what he was talking about, so I just shrugged and dipped my fingers into the warm puddle on my shirt. I licked off all of his essence, happily; his taste was addicting.

Seifer growled and pulled me to him.

I gave a startled gasp at the sudden movement, and I could feel his reawakened arousal pressing against my hipbone.

"Are you ready for lesson number two?" He asked hoarsely.

 

To be continued...

 

AN: I'm sorry this lemon was really horrible. I've been sick so my medicine has been making my brain fuzzy. :(

~ Rain ~

Return to Archive | next | previous