Threesome

By J. Marie

Warning!! This is a lemon yaoi fanfiction starring Seifer Almasy, Squall Leonhart, and Zell Dincht. It is rated NC-17. This is quite obviously a story about a yaoi threesome (betcha never woulda guessed, huh?). If such things disturb you then be off with you. This could either be considered a PWP, or a super short lemon story. *shrugs* Yeah, so it's an excuse to get three hot boys in bed together. I see nothing wrong in this. *grin* Anyways, this story has nothing to do with my other FF8 stories. This is being written for my one of 30,000 hits (don't ask), Serena Almasy. Thanks for visiting, Serena! And I included your statement at your request, but you know I had to pick on it. ^_~

Zell Dincht, among many other things, was something of a voyeur (read: pervert).

So when he noticed Squall Leonhart, perhaps the sexiest boy in the world, buying sexual lubricant, massage oil, and love candles, he instantly made plans to be in his own room that night. Zell's dorm was across a small garden from Squall's, and their bedroom windows looked right into the other's, though were far enough apart that one could not see anything without aid.

Now Zell always had a crush on the sultry SeeD commander. In truth, he was one of many, for Squall, despite his cold nature, was well-liked and respected by most. Not only for his beauty, but for his intelligence and skill with a gunblade. And the chance to watch the ethereal Squall knocking boots with his girlfriend, Rinoa, was too much for the petite blonde boy to resist.

Zell arrived in his room around 7 pm, knowing that Squall had finished his duties only half an hour ago. Zell stripped down to his chocobo boxers, and set up his brand new telescope, happily adjusting it to get a perfect view of Squall's bedroom. Lucky for him, Squall had no curtains or shutters up, and he would be able to see everything.

Squall got out of the shower, wearing a black silk kimono. Zell gasped at the pure air of sensuality that Squall gave off as he sauntered around his bedroom, oblivious of his audience, lighting various candles. Zell watched Squall put black silk sheets on his bed, and light up some incense. Squall also put on some music, but Zell was only able to watch what went on, not listen. Zell was grinning ear to ear. Squall was definitely going to get some. And Zell was going to watch.

After about fifteen minutes, Squall looked up from a book he had been reading, and disappeared to the front door of his dorm. Zell held his breath, hoping Squall would return into view with a half-naked Rinoa. What he expected to see, and what he saw, soon apparently became divergent paths.

Squall was leading Seifer Almasy by the hand to his bed, a sultry smile gracing his beautiful face.

Zell fell over.

Now, it probably wouldn't have been much of shock if it had been another woman, or even another man. Squall was beautiful, and could get anyone he wanted into bed, if he so desired. And cheating on his girlfriend wouldn't even be that great of a shock. Even if it was with another guy. Squall just had that sort of ambiguous sexuality, that said he really didn't care who he was sleeping with.

But cheating on his girlfriend with his childhood rival seemed more than a little odd.

In fact, it seemed downright strange.

Seifer and Squall had always been fighting, ever since they were children. And not even a year ago, the pair had exchanged facial scars in a heated battle. They always wanted to outdo the other.

And now Seifer and Squall were having an affair???

Zell sat up, shocked, but intrigued. Seifer, though something of a bully, was extremely handsome, his face a mask of chiseled beauty, masculine and perfect. He was tall, and muscular, but overly so. And to watch Seifer having sex with the smaller, effeminate beauty of Squall was almost too much for him to bear.

With an ecchi gleam to his eye, Zell looked through his telescope.

Seifer and Squall were moving towards the bed slowly, kissing each other passionately. Squall's hands were running through Seifer's golden hair, and Seifer was throwing his beloved trenchcoat to the side in abandon. Squall moved his hands down to help Seifer remove his clothing, quickly unbuttoning Seifer's blue and white vest. Seifer undid his belt, pulling out through his pant loops, edging Squall backwards to the bed. Squall unzipped Seifer's pants, revealing blue silk boxers as the pants dropped to Seifer's ankles. Seifer shoved Squall gently down on the bed, stepped out of his pants, and quickly took off his shoes, jumping on top of Squall in nothing but his boxers.

Squall seemed to content to lay beneath Seifer, soaking up the tall blonde's kisses as they traveled from his lips, to his throat. Seifer slipped a hand beneath Squall's kimono, tugging it open, revealing Squall in all his glory. Zell's breath caught at the sight of the SeeD commander's naked beauty, unconsciously licking his lips. Even Seifer paused to admire Squall, his green eyes dancing in lust.

Squall arched up seductively, aware that his body was almost hypnotic to Seifer. Seifer grabbed the sultry brunette, pressing the boy's body against his own, devouring Squall's lips. Squall wriggled free after a moment, slipping Seifer's boxers off of him, then arching his hips to meet Seifer's, grinding their erections together. Both men shuddered in pleasure, and Zell tugged at his boxers to free his growing arousal.

Squall was soon being pushed deeply into the bed by Seifer, and Zell watched with wide blue eyes as Seifer lowered his hips, positioning himself to enter Squall. Squall wrapped his shapely legs around Seifer's waist, giving the tall blonde better access. At the same time Seifer entered Squall, causing the brunette to throw his head back in ecstasy as he was driven into the mattress, Zell began to stroke himself. Watching Squall and Seifer had aroused Zell more than any of his previous voyeuristic activities.

Seifer soon achieved a strong rhythm, driving himself deeply into Squall, who thrusted back against the blonde's sculpted stomach. Zell unconsciously masturbated at the same speed, gasping and panting as loudly as Seifer and Squall surely did. The expressions of exquisite pleasure on Seifer and Squall's faces told Zell how much they enjoyed their lovemaking. Zell found himself growing close to orgasm. He had never actually experienced sex himself, but watching others, especially Seifer and Squall, seemed to satisfy him.

Zell burst only moments before Squall did, who in turn came only a second before Seifer did. Zell gasped and sagged against his telescope, noting with some mild annoyance that he was going to have to clean cum off the stand. The petite blonde peered through the telescope once more, watching Seifer pull out of Squall, the two embracing before falling asleep. Zell himself grew tired from his self-pleasure, and after making a note to clean his telescope the next day, wandered off to bed.....

Zell found himself staring at Squall and Seifer the entirety of the next day.

He couldn't help himself. They acted so normally, like they always did to each other. Terse replies and stony glares. Even when they stood next to each other during a lecture, Zell couldn't see the connection. No outward indication of the intense sex they'd shared the night before.

Although Zell did note a particularly nasty gleam in Seifer's eye when Squall and Rinoa were together, sharing lunch. But it could be attributed as easily to Seifer wanting Rinoa, his ex-girlfriend, as to wanting Squall. Zell just didn't get it.

After another promotion exam, Zell sat back in the classroom, awaiting the results. Seifer sat nearby, his face set in cool neutrality. Zell was dying of curiosity, and opened his mouth before thinking, as usual.

"So... You and Squall seem to be close now....." Zell said, arms and legs crossed as he gave Seifer his innocent little boy look.

Seifer's head snapped over to the short blonde boy, his cat green eyes narrowing in suspicion. "What do you mean, chicken wuss?" he hissed.

Zell noted Seifer's sudden intensity, and let the insult slide for the moment. "Well, I don't know. You guys don't fight as much now..." he shrugged.

"But why would that make you think we were close?" Seifer asked dangerously. Seifer's reaction was as good as a confession to Zell. Which only caused the impish blonde to grin.

"I dunno... I saw you head into Squall's room last night, and just thought that meant you guys were close now. Intimate close," Zell grinned, unable to resist.

Seifer's eyes widened, then narrowed again. "I see. How did you see that?" the blonde asked coolly. Zell became worried suddenly. When Seifer was cool, he was dangerous.

"Uh... I was in the hall....." Zell said slowly, swallowing, realizing how stupid baiting Seifer had been. He would have been safer baiting Squall, but far less successful.

Seifer leaned forward, but the door opened, admitting Quistis Trepe, rescuing Zell from harm. Zell ran to her, falling to his knees and clinging to the stately blonde beauty's waist, much to her chagrin. "Quistis! Oh thank god you came to save me!" Zell cried.

Quistis sighed, and tried to pry the melodramatic boy off of her. "Save you? Zell, have you lost your mind? From what?" she asked in an exasperated tone.

"From Seifer!! He's going to hurt me!!" Zell wailed, causing Seifer to roll his eyes.

Quistis resorted to what many before her have resorted to when dealing with Zell Dincht. She took out her weapon, Save the Queen, and used the handle to try and pry Zell from her, knocking against his spikey head repeatedly. "Get off me, Zell!" she cried.

Zell finally detached himself from Quistis, but stayed behind her, glaring at Seifer. Both Quistis and Seifer rolled their eyes. Zell had all the maturity of a spastic three-year-old raised by drug addicts.

"Well, you both made it your next rank. Congratulations," Quistis sighed, sweatdropping.

"Really?? Oh, yay!! I'm gonna go eat a bunch of hotdogs to celebrate!!!" Zell cheered, running from the room like a little boy just informed that he was going to Disney World.

"What the hell was all that about?" Quistis demanded, putting her hands on her hips and giving Seifer the eye.

"Well, you know how Zell is. I think his dosage of ritalin should be upped," Seifer shrugged, flashing Quistis a charming smile and brushing past her to leave.

Quistis sighed, and began to wonder if perhaps every man she grew up with had grown into an offical head case. If it wasn't Squall's brooding, it was Irvine's hormones, Seifer's temper, or Zell's hyperactivity. At least Selphie and Rinoa were easy to understand. One was stupid, and the other was on drugs. Quistis just hadn't figured out which one was which.

Zell, indeed, did celebrate his promotion by eating a dozen hotdogs. He had decided not to overeat that night, so limited himself to a dozen.

Zell practically skipped back to his room, his run-in with Seifer completely forgotten. He was already mentally spending his extra money. He opened the door of his room, bouncing in happily, and flipped on the light.

And damn near passed out.

Standing beside Zell's telescope was Squall Leonhart, his face as impassive as ever. "Close the door," he said coldly, and Zell realized that Squall wasn't speaking to him, when the door shut behind him, and Zell glanced back to see a smirking Seifer.

"Oh, shit," Zell said placidly, practically visibly deflating.

"We were wondering how you knew about Seifer and me. We're very careful. Always have been. And then it dawned on me. You see, I remembered you buying a telescope recently. It set me to thinking. And lo and behold, I find your telescope pointed at my dorm window, giving you a fine show of what goes on in there. And judging by the dried semen on the base, I imagine you enjoyed the show we unwittingly gave you last night," Squall said in his even monotone. Zell trembled slightly. Squall was the SeeD commander and could seriously ruin Zell's career for this, if he wanted to.

"If I said I was sorry, and promised never to do it again, would you forget about it?" Zell asked, realizing that Seifer was very close behind him. He fidgeted nervously.

"Sorry, Zell. It's not that simple. Nobody can know about Seifer's and my relationship. Except us. So... tell me.. Did you enjoy watching Seifer fuck me...?" Squall asked idly, his tone almost... seductive?

Zell blushed. "Well, um..." he started, then trailed off, extremely nervous about the way Squall was staring at him.

"The truth now, chicken wuss...." Seifer prodded.

"Uh, yeah.... Okay, it really turned me on. What do you want from me?" Zell admitted, his eyes darting from Seifer to Squall.

Squall stood up, and was suddenly very close to Zell. Close enough to make Zell very warm. "Did it make you want to be there? To be touched by us?" Squall asked, his voice pure seduction now, the monotone gone. Zell couldn't answer. All he could do was gape.

Seifer poked him, and Zell started. "Yeah... Fuck, yeah..." Zell said before he could stop himself.

"He's so cute. Goofy, and irredeemably immature. He has a certain charm about him... Don't you agree, Seifer?" Squall asked, his tone playful, and his blue eyes glinting in Zell's direction.

"Oh, yeah. As adorable as a little kid, but without the guilt. Because he's not a kid. Why do you think I pick on him so much?" Seifer shrugged, his smile lascivious to say the least.

"Uh.... Could you not talk about me like I'm not here?" Zell asked, irritated.

"Grab him. I'll be lookout," Squall said calmly, and before Zell could say or do anything, Seifer had clamped a hand over his mouth. Zell struggled slightly, but Seifer grabbed his whole body, picking him up and holding him tight, following Squall from the room.

Squall carefully picked his way to his own bedroom, stopping and hiding Seifer and Zell every so often if someone passed nearby. The trio made it to Squall's room without incident.

Zell could have struggled and probably broke free if he wanted too, but he didn't want to. If Seifer and Squall wanted to fuck his brains out, then he would happily go around brainless. Then again, not many would notice the difference.

Zell was unceremoniously dumped on the bed, and almost instantly set upon by Squall. Zell squirmed under Squall's weight, and felt each of his wrists handcuffed in turn to Squall's bedposts. He felt the inviting coolness of Squall's black silk sheets rustling against his skin, and the reality of what was happening set in. Zell grinned foolishly.

"What are you guys gonna do to me...?" he asked stupidly, blinking his bright blue eyes at Seifer and Squall.

"What do you think we're gonna do to you, chicken wuss?" Seifer snorted, as Squall shook his head. They were slowly stripping each other, giving Zell an up-close show of what he saw the previous night.

"Slap my ass and call me a bitch...?" Zell blinked.

Squall giggled, sounding almost feminine, and Seifer began to chuckle. "That was priceless...." Squall commented.

"Oh, we're gonna do a lot more than that, chicken wuss. And where did you come up with that statement?" Seifer smirked.

Zell looked sheepish. "I heard Irvine ask one of his girlfriends that...." he grinned.

"My, my. You are quite the peeping tom, aren't you?" Squall smiled, naked now. Seifer removed his boxers, the last item of clothing. Only Zell had clothes on now.

Before Zell could respond, he was silenced by a kiss from Squall. The little blonde responded eagerly, kissing back, straining lightly against his handcuffs. He felt his sneakers and socks being pulled off by Seifer, but ignored this fact, being too wrapped up in tasting the strawberry lip gloss on Squall's lips. Zell's baggy shorts and boxers were also tugged off by Seifer, and Zell squirmed in the sudden rush of cold air on his warmed groin. Squall broke off his kiss, and ran a hand down to the hem of Zell's shirt, and pulled it up, revealing the tiny blonde's muscular stomach and chest.

"He's just too cute. Especially when he's mostly naked," Squall commented to Seifer, who smirked in response. Zell bared his fangs, disliking being talked about like he wasn't there.

"Love the fangs..." Seifer chuckled. Squall smiled at Zell seductively, then bent down to lap his warm, soft tongue against Zell's perky nipples. Zell gasped, warming at the stimulation. He had no idea nipples could be such a source of pleasure, especially when Squall circled one with his generous lips, sucking gently on the fleshy bud.

But what made Zell mewl in pleasure was when Seifer engulfed his partial erection with his wet, warm mouth. Seifer sucked on him expertly, driving the little blonde wild. In combination with Squall's experienced nipple-teasing, Seifer's blowjob was better than any self-satisfaction Zell had given himself. He strained against his bonds, swept away in pleasure.

And then, just as suddenly as it started, it all stopped. Zell made a pathetic noise of disappointment.

"Awww... Don't worry, chicken wuss. We're not gonna leave you hanging," Seifer chuckled, spreading Zell's legs apart. Squall reached into his nightstand and handed Seifer a bottle of lubrication, then straddled Zell's chest, looking down into Zell's face with a sensuous smile. Zell looked a little worried, still being a virgin.

"Don't worry, Zell. Seifer's really good at this. You'll love it," Squall said gently, stroking Zell's hair. Zell relaxed, pleased that Seifer and Squall weren't going to just fuck him raw on his first time.

Zell still bucked slightly when Seifer's finger probed his entrance, spreading the lubricant around. Squall continued to stroke Zell's hair, gently keeping the boy calm. Seifer stretched Zell out gently with his fingers, preparing the adorable blonde for entry. Zell relaxed to Squall's gentle caresses, and only felt a little pain when Seifer slid his impressive endowment into him.

Zell's handcuffs clanked as he went limp at the odd, yet strangely pleasurable sensation of being penetrated. Seifer slid fully into him, brushing against his prostrate, causing the boy's body to quiver in pleasure. This was more than he ever expected. Zell could smell Squall's arousal, and realized that the seductive brunette before him was pressing his groin to Zell's mouth, silently demanding Zell to suckle him. Zell happily complied, opening his mouth and taking in Squall's rigid endowment, pleased to note that the taste of another man was quite agreeable to him.

Zell began to suckle on Squall at the same time Seifer thrusted into him. Zell's moans were lost into vibrating Squall's leaking erection, causing the sultry brunette to grip the bedpost Zell was handcuffed to for leverage, crying softly in pleasure. Zell felt the odd sensation of Seifer dripping into him, but it only served to enhance his pleasure. Seifer was indeed skilled, and was thrusting right into Zell's hot spot. Seifer gripped Zell's cock, stroking it gently, admiring Squall's shapely backside as the brunette leaned into Zell's face, enjoying his blowjob.

Seifer grinned wickedly and leaned over slightly, burying his face into Squall's rear, his tongue licking Squall's entrance. Squall shuddered, bucking slightly at the surprise stimulation. Squall touched his forehead to the cool metal of his bedpost, lost in pleasure when Seifer's skilled tongue penetrated his opening, the double oral stimulation an incredible new pleasure for him.

Zell noticed that Squall was thrusting into his face, his reservations apparently lost for the moment. Zell sucked eagerly, tasting Squall stimulating in of itself for him. And with Seifer stroked his throbbing erection, in addition to pounding deeply into Zell's prostrate, Zell felt the quivering in his groin that meant he was soon going to come.

Seifer felt Zell's muscles contract around his cock, causing him to moan into Squall's entrance, his contorting tongue adding a second vibration, much to Squall's pleasure. Zell came first, his orgasm like molten fire traveling through his groin and exploding onto Seifer's stomach. Squall was next, his powerful orgasm causing him to bang Zell's spikey head against the headboard. And last but not least, Seifer came next, thrusting deeply into Zell before releasing, banging the poor boy's head twice in a row. And if Zell hadn't been recovering from his debilitating orgasm, he might have actually developed a headache.

Seifer pulled out of the Zell moments before Squall rolled off of Zell's face. The pair undid Zell's handcuffs, setting him free. Zell sat up panting, his body slick with sweat, saliva, cum, and lubricant. He never felt better in his entire life. Seifer and Squall collapsed beside him on Squall's full-sized bed, the pair curling around each other in afterglow. Zell smiled at the couple, pleased that he'd been allowed to share pleasure with them. He got up to leave, before he felt Squall's delicate hand touch his wrist.

"Where are you going?" Squall asked. Seifer lay beside him, watching Zell in curiosity.

"Well, I figured you'd want to be alone...." Zell blinked.

"If we wanted to be alone, we wouldn't have brought you here. Stay and rest," Seifer said calmly.

Zell grinned, realizing he was being accepted. He sat back down, and Squall pulled him down to rest his head, and he felt one of Squall's arms encircle him, the other being around Seifer. Zell found himself exchanging a kiss with Squall, then was pulled up to kiss Seifer, who kissed as well as the sultry brunette between them. Zell, drowsy from his sexual expenditure rested his head on Squall's chest, Seifer's hand gently stroking his somewhat wilted hairstyle. Squall's head rested neatly in the crook of Seifer's neck, and the trio was quite content, resting in the dreamy, half-asleep state one gets between sex and slumber.

"Outta curiosity.... When did you guys start doing this...?" Zell yawned.

"Oh... since puberty.. What was that? 13? 14?" Seifer yawned back.

"Something like that," Squall yawned as well.

"That long?? I thought you two hated each other! What about when you scarred each other's face??" Zell cried in surprise.

"That was an accident. And if you thought we hated each other, then we did a good job acting, I think," Seifer smirked.

"Though I was mad at you after that fight," Squall said, almost petulantly.

"Don't worry, you're still prettier than anyone else, even with the scar," Seifer chuckled.

Zell blinked. "You guys are weird. You sure seemed to hate each other...." he sighed.

"Well, we actually forgot about how much we liked each other when we started using GFs. And we both just thought our connection was rivalry, so accepted it at face value... But after we defeated Ultimecia, we remembered everything... And here we are. Only now we have you for extra fun," Seifer said with a smile.

"Um, if you don't mind me asking, what about Rinoa?" Zell asked, sleepy, but curious.

"She knows the situation. As long as she's around, no one will ever suspect me and Squall. So she's basically, oh, what did you call her, Squall?" Seifer asked.

"Fag hag."

"Right. She's basically just a fag hag. We use her for cover. What else would you use her for?" Seifer asked.

"I thought you loved her, Squall," Zell asked, digesting this information.

"I did too. But when I got my memories back, I realized what I felt wasn't for her. It was misplaced. Simple as that. Why? You wanna date her?" Squall asked idly.

"Maybe.... but only if I get to do this again with you guys...." Zell grinned.

"On a regular basis sounds perfectly acceptable to me. And just keep your relationship with Rinoa on the downlow...." Squall shrugged, which jostled Zell slightly until he readjusted his head.

"Yeah, because you're not suppose to be sexually promiscuous.... Otherwise you could get kicked out of the Garden," Seifer chuckled.

"In which case, Irvine will be the first to go," Zell giggled, causing the other two to snicker.

The trio soon quieted down, and sleep overtook them, each content with the night's activities.

Heh. I know, I know. Boy, was that a cheesy fic or what? But it was a kiriban request, and she wanted a lemon, so she got a lemon. Well, you got your odd little "Slap my ass and call me a bitch." line AND Zell tied to bedposts, Serena. Don't you feel special? :)

Return to Archive