Author's Notes: The '*'s indicate a new chapter. This is a shounen-ai story, as in there's no graphic descriptions of intercourse, (No sex please, we're british!) but there's plenty of snogging.

Squall Almasy

Chapter 13

By Takira

Seifer and Squall wandered in behind the others clasping eachothers' hands like they would never let go. Their apprehension at having to confront the students evaporated as, although there were a few double takes, most of the students welcomed them back, glad to see they were safe and looking so well. Kenja, the ex Disciplinary Committee leader had other plans. Armed with a megaphone and a vicious smirk he rallied his two goons from the top floor of Garden.

"This is it boys, now we can get our own back! Everyone will be so disgusted they'll force 'em out for good, and we'll be heroes!" He scrambled onto the railing and held onto a pillar for balance before yelling into the megaphone.

"Everyone listen up!" he slurred sadistically, Squall's breath caught in his throat as he looked up with the rest of the students around him. "Squall Leonhart, our headmaster and Seifer Almasy, our most hated of enemies are lovers! Faggots! They're gay!!" he finished triumphantly, reveling in the horrified pause that followed. A few turned to stare at the outed couple then looked back up at Kenja.

"We worked that out ourselves, dumbass!" yelled a SeeD.

"Yea, it's pretty damned obvious, what took you guys so long?" cried another student, her friends tittering around her. Kenja mouthed in fury.

"But...but don't you get it?" he stuttered desperately, "They're gay!" He gave a cry as he was yanked backwards off the rail, his eyes darted round in panic seeing his two goons being cuffed and spun round.

"Well you've definitely sealed the deal for your expulsion," said a slow, sarcastic voice. Xu glared at the mouthing boy. "You've broken about 17 Garden rules; expression of prejudice, conspiracy against commanding officers and breaking the rules of your detention are just the top three." She smirked wickedly and nodded down at Squall, who could finally let out his breath. He smiled back.

"I'm gonna enjoy filling out those expulsion papers."

Seifer groaned as Squall got up and threw open the curtains.

"Come on baby, time for training," he murmured affectionately, stroking Seifers' golden hair. In response, Seifer curled into a ball and began to fall asleep again. Squall sighed and dragged the duvet off the bed exposing his lovers' nakedness to the cool morning air that swept in off the sea-view. The sun blazed in lighting up the soft muscular contours of Seifers' fantastic body as he sat up suddenly.

"Gah, you bastard!" he cried, finally giving in and rolling ungracefully off the bed.

"Big day today, it's your SeeD exam."

"Don't bloody remind me," he mumbled, rubbing his tired eyes. "I'm gonna pass though, I know it." Squall grinned.

"Then I own you, hah!" Seifer rolled his eyes and ushered him into the bathroom. They shared a shower before getting dressed and heading out. Before opening the door  Squall spun round and kissed Seifer. "I love you."

"I love you too," he drawled as he closed the door behind them.

 

CONDUCT: 70pt
JUDGMENT: 100pt
ATTACK: 80pt
SPIRIT: 100pt
ATTITUDE: 100pt
SeeD RANK: 9
PASS

Return to Archive | previous