Rose In A Champagne Bottle

By Kumaguro

“Dear diary, I really didn’t want to do something as corny as keep a diary or talk to a book about my feelings. I never talk about my feelings. There’s some stuff I have to record. I just want to be able to go back on these notes one day. God, do I ever feel weird about this. What I’m getting at is that I think I’m falling for Seifer. Since I can remember, we’d been teasing each other... At first it started with gentle brushes of the lapel, over the months, progressing lower and over the chest... Seifer got me good... He knows how to turn me on. I’d curse him for rushing me into a wall to tease my nipples. I don’t know how I got around to rubbing him through his pants but that all started months after we started teasing. I remember when he’d hold me into the wall as I massaged him through his pants. The time he started rubbing me with his mouth closed in by my neck, I thought I was going to burst. It was then that I knew I liked him. More and more, we would sneak off together and tease... Then one night when we thought we were alone, he opened his jeans and I slid my hand in. I played with the silk fabric as he wrapped his arm around me, pulling me into him. His cheek was secured on my temple. Then he moaned. It was the first time... The first time he’d done that. I told him he wasn’t allowed to moan because he wasn’t supposed to let on that he enjoyed it. But he took his glove off and licked his fingers. He reached under my shirt, teasing my nipple. I moaned back. He laughed at me, calling me a hypocrite. Then we heard the door open. We pulled away from each other and Seifer redid his zipper. Quistis came around the corner. By then, Seifer was sitting down, covering himself and I was holding a big box. I almost feel like this is some sort of confession. It doesn’t feel right to tell. Even if it IS only intended for me to look back on and shake my head. I don’t know how I got to this point with Seifer but I really don’t mind. I can’t stop thinking about him. I love being able to fuck around with him and let him turn me on, but... I sorta wish one of us could finish what we’d started...”

Zell closed the little book and took a breath.

“Whoa. So Seifer and Squall do more than just tickle each other in public.”

He put Squall’s diary back between the pillow and the pillow case where he’d found it. Then he crept out of Squall’s dorm, carefully making sure that no one saw him leave.

Squall slashed the last Grat down and smirked. Seifer took a deep breath and spit out a mouthful of blood.

“Seifer! You’re bleeding!”

Seifer wiped his mouth.

“Just a little poison. My system’s just flushing it out.” Seifer said as he hit the ground.

Squall dropped his GunBlade and rushed over to Seifer. He lifted Seifer’s head and placed it on his lap.

“Idiot. If it’s that much blood and/or poison, you’re not going to just walk it off!”

Squall quietly cast Esuna, guiding the magic down Seifer’s torso. Seifer held Squall’s hand down on him when Squall’s hand reached the very bottom of the older man’s torso. Squall blushed and looked into Seifer’s eyes. He leaned down and wrapped his arms around the recovering soldier.

“Don’t ever do that again, you hear me?”

“You’re not the boss of me.” Seifer scoffed. “And besides, there’s nothing you can make me do if I don’t want to.”

Squall leaned up.

“Quit being such an asshole, Seifer and just let me have my moment.”

Seifer tackled Squall onto his back and straddled him, his hands where they shouldn’t be but Squall enjoyed the suggestion.

“I’ll hold on to you bare if you let me.”

“What do you mean?” Squall asked, quickly realizing.

“I mean I’ll touch it... if you don’t have any objections.”

“Are we just gonna blue-ball again?”

Seifer was taken aback.

“Well, I... I guess so, I mean, we’re not serious... We’re just fucking around.”

“Then maybe you shouldn’t.”

Seifer sat up and moved his hands away.

“You want me to make you come? Is that what we’ve come to?”

Squall turned his head to the side.

“I don’t wanna say it like that.”

Seifer’s mischievous hands dragged Squall’s shirt up to his chin. Then he leaned down. Squall couldn’t look down to see what Seifer was up to.

“What are you doing.”

“Well, I’m waiting for a straight answer from you. And in the mean time, I just wanted to... Feel you...”

“Seifer...”

Seifer ignored Squall as he drew one of his cute little nipples into his mouth, guided by his powerful tongue. Squall moaned in pleasure.

“Seif– Please...”

“Do you want me to stop?” Seifer drawled.

“Or go all the way.”

Seifer stopped and sat up. Squall turned back to look at him.

“Then we’re not just playing anymore.”

“Is that a problem?”

“Squall, we’re just playing. No one gets hurt and we can joke about it. We’re not gay.”

“What does being gay have to do with it? We can’t just play and take things to the next level? No strings attached.”

“You say that now but it sounds like you LIKE progressing. I don’t know if there’s an easy way to say I enjoy getting with you but I’m not interested in you. Okay, that was probably the easiest way...”

The Training Centre door opened and Seifer shuffled off of Squall. The two got up, throbbing erections vainly attempting to hide.

Zell trotted along the course, disappointed that there were incredibly few monsters for him to take on. He was surrounded by 3 different monsters and took them all out by summoning the feathered snake, Quezacotl. He rose victorious. He noticed his audience and blushed. Seifer began walking up to him, applauding his unnecessary use of a summon.

“If you’re being sarcastic, I don’t wanna hear about it.”

“I’m applauding you on your masculinity. Did you know that your clothes vanish before you do and appear after you do when you summon?”

Zell was taken back. He blushed.

“I didn’t...”

“Well, Chicken-Wuss, I’m gonna go continue MY training...” Seifer started, walking off, “Do be careful of the poisonous monsters. They’re extremely dangerous right now.”

There were gasps and moans, obviously trying to be hidden. They could be heard from no more than 20 feet. Zell was curious who was getting some action so he snuck through the bushes to where something... he still didn’t know what... was going on. He gasped in surprise to see Seifer perched on a rock against one of the Training Centre walls. His jacket was wide open and his shirt fell to the sides as well. His pants were off as there was a young man somehow covering Seifer’s groin with his face. Seifer was gasping, trying to hold any sounds back that he could. He’d blushed to a colour beyond anything Zell had ever seen before. Zell watched the event for about 5 minutes, finally realizing that Squall’s hair wasn’t black... nor was it that short... It wasn’t a mistake, that wasn’t Squall. Seifer groaned as he released himself fully into the young man’s mouth. He panted heavily. Zell, on the other hand, panted very quietly as he began to sneak away.

“Why would Seifer be getting it with Nida? Does he not know how Squall feels about him? It’s not like I can go and tell him. Either one of them. Not that I’m spying... Snooping... Fuck, was that ever nice, though...”

“What was ever nice?”

Zell jumped out of his skin. He turned around.

“Squall!”

“What was so nice?”

“Watching... Nev-erotica on satellite.”

“You like your porn, don’t you?”

Zell shrugged.

“Yeah, but it’s not something I like to flaunt...”

Squall smiled.

“It’s 11:30. It’s on now, isn’t it?”

“...Yeah...”

“Wanna watch it with me?”

“Uh... okay...”

Squall’s door opened and Zell entered, followed by the host. Squall closed the door and the two went to Squall’s bedroom where the TV was. Zell sat at the bottom of the bed and Squall went to the top, getting the remote, turning on the TV and setting the channel. Two women were already into the soap and bubbles... Zell smiled.

“I can’t believe we’re watching porn together.”

“Why not? We’re both men...”

“Well, it’s just that... You’re the coolest and most held-back guy in all of Garden... and to be doing something as different as watch porn like some kind of bonding event is just funny.”

“We’re just two guys wanting to watch a little T ‘n’ A...”

“But I thought you liked... Um...”

“What are you talking about?”

“I just didn’t think... that...”

“What are you trying to hide, Zell?” Squall asked, accusingly.

“You like him, don’t you?”

“That’s none of your business.”

“But maybe I know something. Tell me the truth. So that way I might be able to help you not get hurt.”

Squall sat up and reached for his ankle. He whipped a small knife at Zell’s throat.

“You will tell me. End of story.”

Zell gulped.

“You don’t scare me, Squall.”

Squall reached on the side of his bed and pulled up his GunBlade, replacing the small knife with the much larger weapon.

“I have one cure. I will bring you inches to death before healing you.”

“I accidentally found your diary when I was going to leave you a note. I’m not so sure that Seifer loves you back.”

Squall pressed the GunBlade closer to his annoying fellow cadet, scraping at his flesh. A trickle of blood crawled down the sword.

“But I do. That’s why I wanted to give you a letter. But I didn’t want you to know.”

“So, why are you telling me now?”

“I don’t have much of a choice.”

Squall retracted the GunBlade.

“A shame I don’t have those feelings for you.”

“Because it took you months to fall for Seifer?” Zell snapped bitterly. “Because you have hope for a guy that gets it from someone else?”

“What are you talking about?”

Zell stopped. He looked at Squall.

“Why don’t you just ask Seifer why he’s holding out on you?”

“I want you to tell me.”

“Well, motivate me and I’ll think about it.”

“.....”

Zell stood up.

“I’m gonna go now.”

“......Whatever.”

When Zell was almost to his dorm, he ran into Seifer.

“Hey, Zell.”

Zell waved past him angrily. Seifer turned around and Grabbed Zell’s arm. Zell was pulled in to look into Seifer’s eyes. Zell looked like he was going to kill Seifer.

“Let me go.”

“Why are you acting so cold?”

“Because I don’t like you. Is that a good reason?”

Seifer pushed Zell into his room. Zell was amazed at how clean Seifer’s room was. Then he looked back at Seifer. Seifer pushed Zell back. Zell fell on the older man’s bed.

“What is up with you?”

“I saw you with Nida today.”

Seifer struck Zell with the back of his hand.

“You fucking little pervert!”

Zell spit the blood in his mouth out onto the floor and glared at Seifer.

“It’s not what you think! It was the first time.”

“Why? Why would you and Squall tease but not do anything real?”

Seifer grabbed Zell’s collar and threw him into the wall.

“Stay out of it!”

Zell’s feet were no longer touching the floor.

“Do you love him or not?!”

“More than anything!”

“Then why don’t you get with HIM?!” Zell choked.

Seifer let the curious young man down. He sat on the bed.

“Because I don’t want him to be hurt. Not by me. By anyone but me.”

“Why would you hurt him?”

“.........That’s none of your business.”

“Huh. Funny Squall told me the same thing.” Zell said as he stood up.

“Where are you going?”

“To my room. To bed.”

“Stay the night.”

“Why?”

“I want to talk to you.”

“I want to sleep.”

Seifer threw Zell on the bed again.

“And I want you to stay.” Seifer stated as he took off his jacket.

Zell huffed. He knew there was no point in defying Seifer Almasy. He took his own jacket and shirt off. Seifer stripped to his boxers and snuck under his sheets. Zell took his shoes off and snuck in next to Seifer. Seifer had his head on the pillow and wrapped an arm around Zell’s torso. The two closed their eyes.

“Zell...” Seifer growled.

“Huh?”

“If you say anything to Squall, your ass is mine.”

Zell gulped.

Seifer couldn’t find Squall anywhere the next morning. They didn’t meet for breakfast. For hours, the Disciplinary Committee leader searched Garden for his young friend. He had initially ruled out the library but went there after 2 in the afternoon. Squall was in the farthest corner of the library, out of sight of anyone. Seifer sat across from the brunette who had his nose stuck in the Combat King magazine.

“So?”

“I’ve been looking for you.”

“I know.”

“I’m sorry about yesterday.”

“Fine.”

“Can’t you be more sincere than that?”

“I didn’t ask you to come look for me...”

“I like you a lot. I don’t want you to feel that because of what happened, I want to end our friendship.”

“We’ve changed our relationship to the point where we’re skating on thin ice.”

“You like living dangerously.”

There was silence.

“C’mon, Squall, don’t stop being my friend over this.”

Squall stood up and left.

The ice smacked Squall in the nose. He pulled his empty glass way from him and rubbed the cold water away with his forefinger. His thumb and forefinger from the other hand hid his eyes. Zell sat next to Squall at the bar.

“Hey...”

“...Hey.” Squall managed.

“How long you been here?”

“Since after dinner.”

Zell whistled.

“3 hours so far.”

Zell noticed a tear stream from under Squall’s hand.

“Aw, Squall, you’re not still upset about Seifer, are you?”

“Leave me alone, Zell, I’m in one hell of a really bad mood.”

“You’re done your drink, you feel like dancing?”

“No.”

Zell grabbed Squall’s forearm. The forearm that was attached to Squall’s hand, hiding his face. Zell pulled Squall to the middle of the dance floor and threw the taller man into him. Squall secured his face to Zell’s shoulder to hide his face. The two held each other tightly. Squall burst out sobbing into Zell’s shoulder, gripping his upper-arm with his nails. They slowly swayed back and forth, side to side. Zell hugged Squall and sighed. The couple slowly danced. Squall eventually stopped whining and kissed Zell’s shoulder. Zell stopped the two from moving. Squall kissed up all the way up underneath his ear. Zell sighed of satisfaction. Squall continued to kiss up Zell’s face. He paused. Zell moved is mouth to approach Squall’s. The two moved in. They locked lips. Zell was so excited! Squall was finally kissing him! Squall took Zell in further, moaning happily. Zell accepted Squall’s hot mouth and wet tongue. He wrestled with Squall’s mouth and took him in completely. Squall slowly pulled away. The two licked their lips. Squall gazed into Zell’ eyes.

“Wow.”

“Yeah...” Zell agreed.

“You wanna... go back to my place?”

“And do what?”

“I dunno... Fool around...”

“So I can replace Seifer.”

“If you believe that, then fuck you. I just wanna get rid of this...” Squall started as he took Zell’s hand and placed it on his arousal. “And help you with yours...” Squall said as he grabbed Zell’s throbbing erection.

Zell moaned uncontrollably.

“Do you want it?” Squall asked, seductively.

Zell nodded.

Squall closed the door behind him. Zell examined the room again. Squall went to his bar fridge and pulled out a bottle of champagne. He opened it and Zell turned around at the sound of the cork popping.

“Do we need glasses?”

“No...”

Squall swung the champagne back. Then he walked up to Zell, slowly swallowing the bubbly. He handed Zell the bottle. Zell accepted it and licked the rim of the bottle. Squall licked his lips in anticipation. Zell tipped the bottle back. Squall pushed him into his bedroom. He started caressing Zell’s neck, stroking the other side with his hand. He grabbed his remote and directed it to his CD player. Soft, sexy music started playing. The two wrapped their arms around each other and Zell started moving Squall in to dance with him. They tipped from side to side, their bodies entwined. Squall took the bottle from Zell and swung back again. Then he held on to Zell and resumed kissing at Zell’s neck. Zell sighed for him. He leaned his face down and kissed Squall’s neck as well. Squall moaned hungrily. The two fell on the bed, Zell on the bottom. Squall giggled as he slid off of the blond. Zell watched pensively. Squall undressed, leaving only his boxers. The two smiled. Then Squall leaned down and undressed Zell, tugging his pants off by the ankles. When Zell was left in his boxers, Squall leaned down and straddled the younger man. He pressed his lips to Zell’s. The two kissed and Squall began fondling Zell’s torso. Squall pulled away, the wet smacking sound following. He took another swing of the champagne and put it alongside the bed. He kissed Zell, sharing the cold liquid in his mouth. Zell accepted the drink and swallowed. A little escaped his lip. Squall licked from Zell’s cheek back to his lips. They resumed locking lips when there was a knock at the door. Squall pulled away, stood up and sighed angrily. He opened the door. Seifer was there with a single rose.

“Okay, NOW I feel like an asshole.”

“Why?”

“Is that for me?”

“Yeah...” Seifer said as he handed the rose to Squall.

Squall took the flower and sniffed it. Seifer looked Squall up and down, pleased.

“You look good.”

Squall smiled.

“What do you wanna do about it?”

“I wanna...” Seifer started, approaching Squall. “Kiss you all over your body. Leaving no crevice untouched.”

Squall smiled shyly and left the room, closing the door behind him.

“Seifer... Tonight is just not a good night.”

Seifer licked his naked forefinger.

“Why not?” Seifer asked as he brought it to Squall’s nipple.

Squall moaned.

“Because... I have... Zell in there... And we’re kissing each other...”

“Like this?” Seifer asked seductively as he leaned Squall into the door and took his lips in with his own.

Squall moaned and pulled away.

“Seifer... Not tonight.”

Seifer sighed. Squall opened his door and snuck in. He closed the door on Seifer, feeling guilty beyond help. He walked over to the bed and put the rose into the champagne bottle. He heard the fizz of the champagne attack the rose. He felt sympathetic for the rose. Immersed in one of the most intoxicating substances, drowning, yet at the same time, breathing in the new air... As drunk as Squall was, he felt like that rose. He left it alone to entertain his guest.

“Sorry...”

“Who was it?”

“Seifer...” Squall informed as he straddled Zell again. “He kissed me.”

“So, why did you keep me here? Isn’t that what you wanted? To take it to the next level with him?”

“But you’re the one I want tonight.”

Zell grabbed Squall and threw him on his back. He was now in control.

“What do you mean ‘tonight?’ Just tonight? Just because I beat Seifer to the prize? Or would you have felt guilty if you asked me to pack up and go?”

“It’s not like that.”

“Then, what? You blew him off for me?”

“Look, do you wanna get naked with me or not?!”

“Not with THAT attitude, I don’t!” Zell protested as he stood up.

He began to walk away when he was flung back onto Squall’s bed. Squall held Zell to the bed and growled. Zell glared at Squall.

“Get the fuck off of me, Squall!”

“Don’t you leave me!” Squall shouted, his voice breaking.

Zell was taken back. He settled. Feeling sympathetic for Squall, he sat up, looking back at Squall. The brunette’s eyes were clouded with mauve highlights and shaded with grey undertones. Squall looked like he was holding back tears again. He took up the bottle of champagne and showed it to Zell.

“Do you see? What happened to the rose? When I put it in the bottle, the champagne attacked it, suffocating it with the bubbles, hanging on to it, swearing to hold it down, but at the same time, providing liquid to keep it fresh and alive. Like it’s tormenting the rose. It won’t let it go but it didn’t want to keep it.”

“I see. You feel like that rose.”

A single tear fell from Squall’s eye. Zell leaned in and licked the tear from Squall’s chin all the way up to his cheek.

“I’ll stay.”

Zell rubbed his eyes and squinted into the morning light, trying to find Squall. He wasn’t hard to find... laying in bed in front of him. He was still sleeping. He kissed Squall’s temple. Squall moaned and turned his face to Zell.

“‘Morning.”

“‘Morning.”

Squall sighed.

“I don’t know what to say... I really enjoyed last night.”

“Me, too. I’m really surprised you turned down the night with Seifer to be with me.”

“You were there for me. There for ME.”

There was an odd yet soothing silence.

“Because I love you.”

“Thank you.”

There was that silence again.

“I know that’s not the answer you want but I can’t say otherwise.”

“I understand. I didn’t expect you to say it back.” Zell said, chewing on his lip.

Squall leaned in and licked Zell’s chin until Zell exposed his lips again.  The two closed their eyes and kissed. Squall pulled away, moaning. Zell giggled. There was a knock on the door.

“Yeah?” Squall asked.

“Me.” Seifer’s voice travelled through the door.

Squall peeled out of bed tore the sheet off of Zell.

“What are you doing?” Zell snapped.

Squall tore off his boxers then reached down to Zell’s. He whipped the blond’s boxers off. Zell lunged after his remaining piece of clothing.

“Just leave it.” Squall said as he approached the door.

Zell laid back on the bed, folding his hands behind him, exposing himself completely. He sighed of frustration and Squall opened the door. Seifer whistled at his view. Squall stood in the doorway naked.

“What’s all this about?”

“Get in.” Squall demanded.

Seifer did so and instantly acknowledged Zell on the bed.

“Oh, god...”

“Nice to see you, too.”

“What’s going on, Squall?” Seifer turned and asked.

“Tell me why you kissed me last night.”

“Because of the talk I had with Zell. And it was good timing.”

Squall looked at Zell.

“You two had a talk?”

Zell shrugged.

“So... What’s going on?”

“I wanna know what you’ll intend to do now that you know Zell and I are serious.”

Zell and Seifer gasped.

“...Serious?”

“Serious?” Zell repeated.

“If you’re serious, I won’t stand in the way. As long as you’re happy, I mean it’s not like I’d ever make a move.”

“Don’t you think kissing me makes you gay, Seif?”

“Fuck you. Just fuck you.”

Squall approached Seifer, handling his lapel, like old time’s sake.

“Do you want me... or not?”

Seifer closed his eyes. He huffed.

“I want you.”

Squall leaned up and held Seifer’s neck. He pulled him down and the two kissed. Seifer wrapped his arms around Squall and pulled him in, moaning softly. Squall moaned back. Zell stood off of the bed and grabbed his clothes, putting his pants on. The couple continued to kiss despite Zell’s brushing noises. The door opened, closed and Squall pulled away, looking around. Zell was gone.

Zell beat a soft spot into his punching bag. His door opened and he ended with one swift kick to the centre of the bag, beans spilling all over the floor.

“Zell–”

Zell launched himself at his unwelcomed visitor, taking Squall to the floor in the doorway.

“Get the hell out!”

“Zell...” Squall said sincerely, trying to place his hand on Zell’s cheek.

It was promptly slapped away. Zell hyperventilated and wiped the tears away from his right cheek.

“I want you to get out.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Just get out.”

“I can’t when you’re holding me down.”

Zell stood up and yanked Squall to his feet and tossed Squall out into the hallway.

“I’m done with you. So, go.”

Then he slammed the door shut.

A week later, Zell took down a T-Rexaur all by himself without the use of a Guardian Force. He was so angry that he wanted the satisfaction of conquering his battles himself. He fell to one knee to catch his breath. He was pushed forward, falling in his stomach.

“Oof!”

“It’s been one week, you little shit!”

“What’s your point, jerk?!”

A familiar little book was thrown in his face.

“You wanna fucking read it, don’t you? Find out what Squall thinks?”

“How do I know he didn’t fake it?”

“The hand-writing is atrocious where you can tell he’s upset.”

Seifer started to walk away.

“Good luck.” Seifer’s voice trailed off.

Zell opened the book to the second page.

“Dear Diary, Tonight, Zell rescued me from a night of despair. Just when I thought I would break, at that exact moment, when I almost shattered to pieces, he held me so tight that I wasn’t given the chance to fall apart. Dancing with him was one of the most comforting things ever... Kissing him was so perfect. It was nothing like I’d imagined kissing Seifer. Which, granted, I did later, but when my lips touched Zell’s for the first time... The things that went through my mind at that very moment... They would scare him beyond reason. I wanted to suck him off right there. In front of everybody, just so that they knew he was mine. I wanted to wrestle him naked and just rub my body into his. Fuck Seifer, I thought, this is what I wanted. I wanted Zell. So I got to bring him back with me! He’s sleeping right next to me. I was too excited to sleep. He looks so angelic, sleeping on his back with his head slightly tilted to the side... So innocent. I’m getting hard just thinking about what I wanna do to him so I have to stop writing.”

“Dear Diary, I really fucked things up with Zell. I guess because I told Seifer I was serious about Zell then went off kissing Seifer. When Zell was gone, I’d only then realised what I had done. I didn’t want Seifer. I wanted Zell. I didn’t like kissing Seifer. I wanted to kiss Zell. I guess I just wasn’t as into Seifer as I thought I was. I know that all the things leading up to everything was all about he and I but effectively, it didn’t make me happy. Zell made me happy. But when I went to see him later, he threw me out on my ass. I didn’t even have a chance......sor...he.......cruel..........forgi.......heart and if I......... crying and I want to stop..... hur....love...”

“Dear Diary, It’s been 2 days now. No one’s seen him. Seifer and I have ended everything. No more touching, no more teasing. I miss Zell so much that .....not over him.....stupid.....hate myself....my wrist but it’s pointless....... miss me..... idiot...ilovezell. I love Zell!”

“Dear Diary, I don’t know why I’m continuing to write this fucking journal! Zell got into it the last time and I wasn’t too impressed! I should just forget it. I’m so fucking pissed off. But right now, being 4:00, I’m just gonna hit the Training Centre like I do every day.”

“That one was written yesterday.” Zell said out loud as he checked his watch.

It was 4:20 which meant, if Squall was as consistent as he professed to be, he would have been training for twenty minutes. The bushes were thrashed away. Zell looked up. Squall looked down at him, panting. He walked away, in the direction that he came from. Zell stood up and chased after Squall, holding onto his wrist like he did that night in the bar. Squall whipped around, his furious expression and red face certainly didn’t compliment his watery eyes. Zell sincerely presented the diary. Squall shrieked and yanked Zell in by the hand he was holding. He punched Zell across the face. Zell hit the ground, dropping the diary.

“How could you!? Not once but twice! When are you going to understand that I don’t want you reading that!”

Zell spit and looked up at Squall.

“It’s too late. I read all of it.”

Squall hyperventilated.

“You...had...no...right...”

“Do you love me as much as you say you do?”

Squall launched himself down and sealed his lips over Zell’s. He moaned sexfully. He pulled away and rubbed the tears from his eyes. Zell did the same.

“I love you.”

“I love you, too.”

“Oh, God, Zell, I missed you so much.” Squall said as he jammed his lips back onto Zell’s.

The two kissed and rubbed at each other’s bodies, pulling away minutes later. One last peck on the lips and the boys separated.

“Dear Diary. I won’t be needing you anymore. Now that I have Zell, I can share everything with him. It’s been 2 months since we’ve been dating. I haven’t felt the need to write in so long but I’m doing it now as my form of closure. We made love for the first time tonight. Again, I’m too excited to sleep. I’m also a little sore. But I think when he was inside of me was my favourite part. Then to see his face as he had his orgasm... When I was inside of him, it was then that I knew that I’d be sharing everything with him and not some dumb book. But I gotta look at it from this perspective; if anyone should find and read this, they’ll know that I got laid and that I, Squall Leonheart am finally happy. I’m the rose that was rescued from the champagne bottle.”

Return to Archive