Disclaimer: I don’t own any of the characters (I wish!); they belong to Square. And I don’t own the song either; it belongs to The Corrs. I do own this fic, tho’, so don’t take it without permission, ‘kay?

Punishment, Indeed

By Angelfoodcake52

“Go on, go on, leave me breathless
Come on...
Yeah...”

 

Stretching luxuriously, Seifer leaned back in his chair, lifting his long, black-clad legs to rest them on the table, unobtrusively sneaking glances at the slim brunette sitting on the opposite side of the room from time to time. The object of the handsome blonde’s attention, in his turn, studied Seifer from under lowered lashes, drinking in every detail of his sun-kissed hair, chiselled profile and sexy smirk.

As the door closed, Seifer turned his head towards Squall, raising his eyebrows in invitation, the smirk on his face taking on decidedly suggestive undertones. Needing no further encouragement, the brunette rose languidly from his seat, stretching like a cat, and, making a great pretence of reluctance, sauntered slowly over to the blonde.

 

“The daylight's fading slowly
The time with you is standing still
I'm waiting for you only
The slightest touch and I feel weak
I cannot lie
From you I cannot hide
And I'm losing the will to try
Can't hide it, can't fight it”

 

Their little game over, Seifer’s smirk melted into a tender smile as the slender brunette sat down in his lap, smiling at him almost shyly. He loved Squall’s smile, so sweet and loving and beautiful; and he felt a deep happiness in the knowledge that he was the only one who could make the usually reserved brunette smile. Squall ran his hands lovingly over Seifer’s broad chest, sighing softly as the blonde pulled him closer, pressing his warm lips gently against Squall’s. He slipped his arms around the other man, pressing his entire body against Seifer, gently asking, yearning for more. In response, Seifer deepened the kiss, slipping his tongue into the brunette’s mouth, massaging Squall’s tongue with his own.

Squall eagerly returned the kiss, slowly moving his hands down Seifer’s lean, muscular body, sliding them into the confines of the blonde’s pants to caress him. Seifer moaned into Squall’s mouth, his own hands finding their way into Squall’s tight leather pants to stroke the younger man, ripping a moan from him as well. In their passion, the two tumbled off the chair they were perched on, falling onto the softly carpeted floor, Seifer on top of Squall.

 

“So go on, go on
Come on, leave me breathless
Tempt me, tease me
Until I can't deny this loving feeling
Make me long for your kiss
Go on, go on, yeah, come on”

 

“Ugh…why’d you hafta wear so many belts for?” Seifer grumbled breathlessly as he impatiently worked on removing Squall’s numerous belts, after practically ripping off the brunette’s white T-shirt. Squall, equally impatient, fumbled with the buttons on Seifer’s black button-down shirt, almost tearing the garment in his eagerness. As Seifer unhooked the last belt, yanking off the brunette’s tight pants – along with his underwear – Squall finally managed to divest Seifer of his shirt, tossing it across the room. Seifer’s black pants and blue silk boxers rapidly followed.

Their naked bodies pressed together, Squall covered Seifer’s lips with his own, sliding his tongue into the blonde’s willing mouth. He ran his hands down Seifer’s lean, toned body, caressing him, the feeling of the blonde’s soft skin under his fingertips driving him crazy with desire. The brunette groaned loudly as Seifer moved his lips downward, trailing kisses down Squall’s neck to his nipples, licking and teasing each one with his tongue until both became hard points.

“Shhh…” whispered Seifer, moving back up again to press his lips against Squall’s. Feeling Seifer’s hardness poking into his thigh, Squall groaned into the blonde’s mouth, arching his back and thrusting his hips up, grinding his own arousal into Seifer’s. Seifer moaned as well, and, reaching down to spread Squall’s legs apart, he gently slid into the brunette and began to thrust, using one hand to brace himself and the other to stroke Squall’s hard length.

As he felt Seifer slide into him, Squall gasped, biting down hard on Seifer’s bottom lip to stifle his groans. They settled into a steady rhythm, sweat-slick bodies moving in time with each other, moans muffled in each other’s mouths. As he felt himself reaching his climax, Seifer began to thrust harder and faster, still vigorously working Squall with his free hand.

“Seifer…!!” Squall gasped, his hands tangling in the blonde’s soft hair, crying out softly as he came. Seconds later, Seifer came as well, panting and crying out Squall’s name. Spent, the two young men lay in each other’s arms on the soft carpet, still breathing heavily, trying to catch their breath.

 

“Yeah...
And if there's no tomorrow
And all we have is here and now
I'm happy just to have you
You're all the love I need
Somehow it's like a dream
Although I'm not asleep
I never want to wake up
Don't lose it, don't leave me”

 

Squall rolled over to wrap his arms around Seifer, resting his head on the tall blonde’s bare chest and smiling blissfully up at him, feeling utterly happy and contented. Seifer smiled back down at the younger man, his emerald eyes looking deeply into Squall’s blue-grey ones. Gently brushing back a lock of unruly brown hair from the brunette’s face, Seifer touched his lips to Squall’s in a feather-light kiss.

“Squall…I love you…”

“I love you too, Seifer…I love you so much…don’t ever leave me…”

Seifer wrapped his arms tightly around Squall. “We’ll always be together, Squall. Always and forever…”

 

“Yeah...
And I can't lie, from you I cannot hide
And I've lost my will to try
Can't hide it, can't fight it”

 

Seifer looked at the clock hanging on the wall and sighed reluctantly. “I guess we’d better put our clothes back on…”

Squall frowned up at the clock, not wanting to move. “I guess so…” Unwillingly, he disentangled himself from Seifer, getting up to retrieve his clothes. When he turned around, he found Seifer still sitting on the floor grinning up at him lasciviously, his emerald green eyes sparkling with desire.

Employing all his willpower to prevent from throwing himself back into the blonde’s arms, Squall simply raised an eyebrow at Seifer. “C’mon…an hour’s gonna be up already…”

“Ahhh, all right.” Grumbling, Seifer got up and put on his clothes. As he was buttoning up his shirt, Squall wrapped his arms around the blonde from behind and whispered softly, “…still up for training later?”

Seifer smirked, his lips curving up sexily. “You really mean training, or are you talking about what we do in the secret area?” He winked.

The corners of Squall’s mouth curved upwards as he replied, “we train first…then go to the secret area later…”

“No problem!” Seifer grinned widely.

 

“Go on, go on, come on
Leave me breathless…”

 

Exactly an hour had passed when the door opened, and a tall, slim blonde woman walked into the room, quietly closing the door behind her. Quistis found the two young men in almost exactly the same positions as when she’d left them, sitting at opposite sides of the room, their faces expressionless. Hands on her hips, she looked severely at the pair. “I hope you two have learnt your lesson. I don’t want to see you in detention again, so, for Hyne’s sake, stop quarrelling in class, okay?”

She opened the door. “Go on, get outta here.”

Seifer and Squall walked out of the detention room, side by side. “Punishment, indeed,” muttered Squall drily under his breath.

Seifer suppressed a snort of laughter. “You know,” he murmured, keeping his expression carefully neutral, “I’m gonna be picking on you in class a bit more from now on…”

Squall bit back a laugh. “Sounds like fun.”


~END~

Hope you liked it! Pls send all comments/reviews to angelfoodcake52 @ hotmail.com …Thanx a million!! =)

Return to Archive