Disclaimer: Not mine. . . anyone want to give them to me?

Author's Notes: This fic is dedicated to Diana. Happy Belated Birthday, Sweetie! Here's your rent boy ficcie and public sex. I hope you enjoy. ^_~

Officer Almasy

By Rain

I've always enjoyed stakeouts such as these. It made the night-patrol much more interesting. I preferred to sit in my cruiser and watch prostitutes make fools of themselves, instead of sitting at home and sleeping the night away.

Everything happened at night.

All the psychos came out of their dirty-living spots like roaches. Men and women hid in alleyways, thinking no one could see them, and started doing things that were sometimes best left indoors. People discarded their masks at night, allowing those who were around to see the true side of who they were.

There was nothing boring about my job.

I reached for my binoculars as I shut the engine to my car off. As a reward for catching so many 'bad' guys, the police department awarded me with this new car. It was a '98 Black Honda Civic. I could care less about cars, but I thoroughly enjoyed this one. I no longer had the annoying, 'Justice, Respect, and Integrity' words written along the side of my car. [1] Instead, I had a removable siren, and I could use this for both work and pleasure.

I brought the binoculars up to my eyes, scanning the sidewalk straight ahead from a dark alley. You would think that these prostitutes learned that they were being watched by now, but it didn't seem to faze them even though a number of them had been arrested. I smirked when I saw a new face standing on the streets. I had spent the past three months watching the prostitutes. In my opinion, it was the best thing to stakeout in the field that I was in. And in these past three months, I hadn't seen the slim figure that stood on the streets now.

It was hard to tell whether or not the prostitute was a girl or a boy. I had to squint my eyes and stare for a long moment, taking in the tight-black-leather skirt, the torn fishnet-stockings that hugged porcelain skin, and the small black top that revealed a flat stomach with a very noticeable belly ring. My eyes focused on his or her chest, noting that it was relatively flat. It was most likely a boy. I let my eyes roam up to his face and paused for a long moment in fascination.

Most of the prostitutes that worked on this particular street weren't necessarily easy on the eye. They were ok, but this boy. . . he didn't belong there. His face was finely structured into chiseled beauty; his lips were full and shining with lip gloss; and his eyes were hooded by long, thick lashes; it was hard to tell whether or not he was wearing eyeliner. However, aside from his beauty, he looked to be about fifteen or sixteen - seventeen at the most.

What was that kid doing here?

I brought the binoculars down and stared at him from the distance. He didn't look right standing there in front of bright, fluorescent lights. As people walked by, they stared at him for a moment, undoubtedly making lewd comments and trying to pick him up. His inexperience showed when he shied away from them. The prostitutes I'd seen in this city would go for the cash flow. Isn't that why he was out on the streets in the first place?

I brought the binoculars back up, watching his face as men started hounding him. Five men, all drunk and fresh out of a nearby pub, surrounded the slim form and began tugging at his clothing. Before I knew it, I was out of my car and heading across the street. Once one of them caught onto my approach, he informed the others and they took off at a run. It probably had something to do with the gun in my hand.

"If this isn't what you're looking for, then you should leave," I said.

I held back the urge to run a finger down his fine cheekbone. Up close, the boy was even more beautiful. He smelled faintly of strawberries and he looked up at me through his thick eyelashes.

I swallowed.

His eyes were a light gray, shining brightly with an emotion I couldn't recognize.

Then I realized he was glaring at me.

"It's none of your business," he said in a tone that held no emotion.

I smirked. "Oh? But, you see, it is my business." I reached into my back pocket and showed him my shiny badge. "I'd like to see some id, sir. Or should I say, 'miss'?" I suppose I'm one of those cops that give public safety a bad name.

For a long time, the teen stood in front of me, glaring. Then he reached into the black, knee-high boots he was wearing and handed me a picture id.

"Squall Leonhart, huh?" I said, tapping his id with my index finger, "Do your parents know that you're here?"

I was surprised that the boy's glare could deepen.

I wasn't surprised to learn that he was seventeen.

". . . I don't have any parents," he growled.

"Is that so?" I said, trying to sound thoughtful. "How about your guardians?"

"I live alone," he snapped.

"Tsk, tsk," I said with a shake of my head, "Is that how you're supposed to talk to a police officer?"

The boys' lips formed a straight line, undoubtedly pissed off at the way I was speaking to him.

It made me feel good.

I had power.

"Please, step over to my vehicle," I said as I reached for his slim arm.

"I haven't done anything wrong," he said.

"Yes, you have," I answered with a smirk, "You're under age and it's past your curfew." Even though we both knew why he was here, there was no evidence to support that the boy was a prostitute. On most occasions, I sent underage kids back home. This boy, however, was too beautiful to be let off so easily. Besides, that attitude of his irked me in more ways than one.

Squall muttered something under his breath and reluctantly followed me to my car across the street. No one seemed to take notice of us. If they did, they probably thought I was the boys' 'client'.

'Psh,' I thought. 'As if I needed to pay for sex.'

Once we reached the car, Squall stood near the back door with his arms crossed over his chest. I leaned against the front door and looked at him, wondering why someone like him would be a prostitute.

"What?" he snapped in irritation.

I offered him an annoying smile.

"If you do something for me, I won't take you down to the station," I said.

"You can't arrest me," he said.

"Oh, believe me, I can. You're underage and you have no parents or guardians," I said, "They'll shove you in an orphanage until you're eighteen. But before that, you'll spend some time in cell block for trying to pick up a police officer."

"What?" Squall's eyes flashed in anger.

I thoroughly enjoyed fucking with him.

"You see, I don't appreciate being hit on by a guy," I continued, "and it's my word against yours. Who do you think they're going to believe?"

If Squall wasn't angry before, he was definitely angry now.

"What do you want me to do?" he growled after a moment of internal conflict.

I leaned forward and placed my hand beneath his chin, firmly. Our faces were barely an inch apart, and he was glaring at me with a pride that wouldn't diminish.

"I want," I whispered, bringing my mouth closer to his, ". . . nothing."

I laughed as I pulled myself away and straightened. Squall looked confused, and then angry.

"I'm not desperate, boy." I reached for my keys and pulled open the car door. "Hop in. I'll drop you off at home." When Squall made no move to open the car door, I added, "That wasn't a question."

Growling, Squall yanked open the backseat door and slammed it shut after he got in.

"You don't want to sit upfront?" I offered, looking in my rearview mirror.

Squall scowled.

"Suit yourself," I shrugged.

I started the car and pulled out of the alley. Upon Squall's reluctant directions, I drove to a slummier side of town that was full of crackheads and drug dealers. Every once in awhile, I looked into my rearview mirror and saw Squall staring gloomily out of the window. His left hand was cupped against his cheek, propping his face up so that his nose was nearly pressed against the window.

"Right there," Squall said as he pointed to a rundown building that couldn't afford electricity.

I pulled up in front of it and said, "You're kidding, right?"

Squall scowled again and shoved open the back door.

"Hey, watch it, you punk!" I shouted, "I just got this car!"

Instead of driving off, as I had planned to do, I turned off the engine and stepped out of the car.

Squall wore an expression that said, 'What the hell do you want now?'

"Why were you on the streets tonight?" I asked, gazing up at the crummy building and feeling sympathy for the boy.

Again, Squall said nothing and I found his silence aggravating.

"Well?" I demanded.

He sighed and said, "Because I need money."

"Where are your parents?"

His storm-colored eyes narrowed as he said, "That's none of your business."

"The orphanage is probably better than this shit-hole you're living in," I said.

"Does it matter? I turn eighteen in a month," he sighed, "besides, I won't be living here for long." The last comment seemed to be more to himself.

"Why is that?"

"Because I don't have any money," he snapped.

"Then get a job."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

That was the last straw for the teenager. His eyes were full of anger and he shouted, "It's none of your business!"

I took a step back, surprised. Normally, I would've gotten angry at anyone who raised their voice to me, but there was something about Squall that just made me intrigued. I had a feeling no one managed to get under his skin the way that I was getting under it.

"Leonhart, right?" a voice interrupted from behind us.

We both turned and an overweight man who needed a shower was approaching us.

"Do you have this months rent?" he asked as he puffed on his cigar.

"No," Squall answered, "I was supposed to get the money tonight, but. . ."

"Pack your things," the man said, "This is the third time you've pulled this shit."

"But -"

"Get your shit out!" he shouted.

Panic entered Squall's face as the man walked away, and I once again felt sympathy for the smaller youth.

"How much do you owe?" I asked.

"One-fifty," he said blankly.

"One-fifty? For that piece of shit place?" Even as I said it, I realized how stupid that sounded. What did you expect for a hundred- fifty bucks?

"I. . ." Squall looked at the ground and he seemed to be in shock.

For the first time, I actually felt like being generous towards someone. Seeing Squall sink to his knees on the ground, as if his legs could no longer support him, I couldn't just leave him homeless.

I reached into my back pocket and pulled out my wallet and a pen. Instead of carrying around the huge wallets that women carried for their checkbooks, I simply ripped the checks out and shoved it into my money area.

I wrote out a check to Squall for two hundred bucks.

"Here," I said as I offered the check to him.

Squall looked at the check I was offering him, confused. Then confusion melted into anger, and he growled, "I don't need your charity."

"Squall," I said, saying his name for the first time, "this is no time for you to be stubborn."

Squall crossed his arms over his chest and looked at the fascinating pavement below his feet.

"Take it," I insisted, shoving the slip of paper towards him.

"No," he spat.

My patience began to grow thin with the dark-haired youth. If that had been me, and someone was offering me two hundred bucks for free, I would've taken it.

"Why not?" I growled in irritation.

"I can take care of myself," he snapped.

"Oh, yeah, sure," I said sarcastically, "that's why you've just been evicted from your piece of shit apartment."

"Go away," he said.

"Fine." I turned on my heel and walked towards the crummy apartment, trying not to shudder as the scent of alcohol and cat piss assaulted my nostrils. There was no way I could allow this boy to go homeless, despite the fact that I really shouldn't care. I looked for the landlord's apartment. Then I knocked on his water-rotted door, hoping to get out of there as soon as possible.

"What?" came a gruff voice from behind the door.

"I've got Leonhart's rent," I answered.

The door swung open and I didn't bother to hide my disgust. The plump man was wearing nothing more than a dirty wife-beater and boxer shorts. His white hair was oily and stringy; his skin was covered in hair and blemishes; and below his large nose, he continued to smoke his stink cigar.

"Disgusting," I muttered as I wrinkled my nose. "Will you give Leonhart his apartment back?" I asked, holding the check out in front of him.

The landlord's black beetle-like eyes zeroed in on the offered check, and he snatched it from my hand. "He'd better start paying his rent on time," he snapped. Then he slammed the door in my face, and I all but ran from the disgusting building.

Once I stepped out of the building, I saw Squall standing near my car, seemingly lost in thought.

"There," I said, "You've got your apartment back."

"What?" Squall's head snapped up and he blinked at me.

"I paid your rent," I said.

"Why?" he demanded.

"Because I want you to suck my cock," I said sarcastically.

Squall scowled and turned his head, looking away.

"Are you hungry?" I asked, startling the both of us. [2]

Squall blinked at the sudden change in topic, but I decided not to give him the chance to reply. From what I gathered through the silent brunette, I doubted he'd be up to having dinner with me.

"Aren't you at least going to tell me your name?" Squall demanded when I began pushing him towards the passenger door.

"Seifer," I replied, "Now get in the car before the roaches come flying towards us." I shuddered, stealing one last glance at the dirtied streets, before I jumped into my nice, clean vehicle.

Honestly, how the hell did the boy manage to live in a place like this?

Squall opened the car door and sat down in the passenger seat, rearranging his skirt so that it covered a proper amount of his slim thighs. I forced myself not to look at him as I started the car.

"So," I said as we drove out of the slummy area, "what do you feel like eating?"

From the corner of my eye, I saw Squall turn in his seat to face me. I swallowed, trying to ignore the cool-gray eyes that were focused on me intently.

Then, without warning, Squall reached for my belt buckle and began undoing it.

"What are you doing?!" I exclaimed, jumping a little.

Squall said nothing as he pulled my belt free, undid my button, and pulled my zipper down.

Despite my shock, my cock was hard by the time Squall wrapped nimble fingers around my erection.

"S-Squall," I managed to gasp, gripping the steering wheel hard between my hands. "Y-You don't have to do this. . ."

A warm breath of air against the slit of my arousal was Squall's only reply.

"Shit!" I exclaimed when Squall's soft lips wrapped around the head of my erection. A hot tongue greeted the heated flesh buried in Squall's mouth, and I held onto the steering wheel even tighter.

Somewhere, in the back of my mind, I knew that what Squall and I were doing was wrong. I was on duty, Squall was underage, and he was currently sucking me off in my car. Maybe it wouldn't have been so bad if I wasn't on duty, and Squall wasn't underage, and there weren't several cars driving on the side of us, oblivious to what was going on within my car. That wasn't the case, though. And as Squall's warm mouth engulfed my erection, inch by inch, all rationality flew out of my mind.

"Fuck," I groaned, pushing my head back against the headrest. I managed to keep my eyes open enough to watch the road, but my legs felt like jelly as Squall's mouth enveloped my length, over and over.

I snuck a glance down at the messy-brown hair buried in my lap. Squall was crouched on all fours; his elbows were pressed against my lap, while his knees supported his body weight on his chair. I brought my right hand down from the steering wheel and began to knead the firm buttock raised in the air. To my surprise, Squall moaned, sending vibrations down my aching arousal. Involuntarily, my hips pushed deeper into his moist heat; every inch of my hard cock buried in hot wetness.

"Gods," I moaned, rocking my hips as Squall bobbed his head up and down.

I kneaded the firm bottom cupped in my hand, imagining the ivory skin and marveling at its softness.

Fixing my eyes on the road in front of me, my hand slipped beneath the hem of Squall's skirt blindly. I smirked when my hand encountered flimsy material that could only be a thong. I pushed the string to the side, and then stroked his opening with my index finger.

Squall pushed back against it, encouraging me to slip a finger inside.

I did so without hesitation.

"Nnnn," Squall moaned around my cock. I gasped in return when Squall increased the suction, nearly creating a vacuum cleaner with his mouth.

"Oh, fuck, Squall." I pushed my index finger in and out of him and added a second when Squall pushed his hips back, demanding more. It didn't matter to me how kinky our little encounter was becoming. In fact, it only served to turn me on more. There were people walking on the streets, cars driving beside us, and the rush of getting caught only hardened my arousal further. The only regret I had was not being able to watch Squall as he sucked my cock.

I slipped my fingers in and out of him, faster. His body gripped my thrusting fingers, encouraging me to drive them in harder. Squall wrapped a hand around the base of my cock, stroking it while he sucked on the flared tip. I managed to sneak a glance at his raised bottom, where my fingers were driving into him mercilessly.

I needed to fuck him.

I looked around, searching for a place to pull over. Squall was now moaning constantly around my erection, and I could no longer hold back the urge to fuck him. The fingers that I had thrusting into his body only served to remind of the hot-tightness that was just a few inches away from me.

I spotted a dark and narrow alley and pulled into it. Once we were a good distance away from the road, I lifted Squall's face from my lap, gently. Then I crushed his swollen lips against mine. I could taste the faint hint of pre-cum as our tongues met, colliding with slick heat for the first time. It was so good, ravishing his mouth, thrusting my tongue into it in a mocking act of what I really wanted to do to him.

"Let's get out of the car," I whispered against his lips. "There's no room in the car."

Squall met my lust-filled gaze with his gray eyes, and I found a mutual lust burning within its depths.

I pushed open the car door and helped Squall out as he climbed over from the passenger seat. Then I pushed him against the side of the car and grinded my exposed erection against his crotch.

"You're so fucking sexy," I groaned, lining our arousals together and bringing a gasp from his parted lips. "God, I want to fuck you." I leaned forward and kissed him hard, again. And to my pleasure, Squall wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me closer. "Do you want me to fuck you, Squall?" I ran my hands down his hips and stopped at the hem of his skirt. "Well?" I demanded.

"Yessss," Squall hissed as I rocked my cock against his.

I smiled and slipped my hands beneath his skirt, pushing the material up until it gathered around his waist. "Fuck." I moved my hands between his thighs and stroked his soft skin. "I want to shove my cock inside you," I whispered, "I want to fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk in the morning." I ripped his underwear and it dropped to the ground. I smirked and pushed away from him, admiring his beauty.

Squall was leaning against the backseat door, panting and gazing at me through half-lidded eyes. His chocolate-colored hair blew gently with the wind; his swollen lips were glistening with our mingled saliva. The spaghetti straps of his top fell down the sides of his shoulders; his skirt was bunched around his hips; and his arousal and creamy thighs were exposed to the night air. There was just one problem. . .

"Climb onto the trunk and remove your boots," I commanded.

Squall blinked at me, before he complied and climbed - on his hands and knees - onto the trunk. I smiled as he sat with his legs spread wide, using the bumper as a support for his feet. Then he leaned forward and undid the zipper to his right boot, exposing more of his creamy-white skin to my hungry eyes. I smiled as the boot dropped to the ground, and I massaged his thigh as he worked on the other boot.

Faintly, I could hear the sounds of laughter as people walked by on the streets. If someone were to look hard enough, they would be able to see the two of us in the alleyway. At this point, I didn't care if we got caught or not. My arousal was so hard, and Squall looked so sexy, I was willing to risk anything to be with him.

"Remove all your clothes," I said, needing to see his luscious body spread out on the trunk of my car.

Squall smiled and pulled his skirt down his legs, slowly. His movements were as graceful as a feline, and as he began pulling off his shirt, I rammed two fingers into his body quickly.

"Oh, God!" Squall cried as he threw his head back. He managed to throw away his top, before he leaned back against the trunk. His legs spread wider, allowing me to watch my fingers as they melted into his body. It was so good. His skin stretched around my thrusting fingers, turning a light red from the friction. And Squall pushed his hips down, meeting my fingers thrust for thrust.

"Fuck me, Seifer," he begged, tossing his head from side-to-side. I moaned when his hands reached up to caress his nipples, rolling the hard nubs with the palm of his hands.

I wrapped my free hand around his wet arousal, moving it up and down as I fingered him. The velvet skin surrounding his erection made my cock grow harder. He looked so good with his lithe body stretched out against the trunk. His skin looked paler against the dark contrast of my car, which reminded me of an expensive porcelain doll.

I added a third finger to his tight entrance, watching as they moved in and out of his body fluidly. He moaned louder from the growing fullness inside of him, and he lifted his legs so that the balls of his feet rested against the edge of the trunk.

There was no way I could resist him any longer.

Not bothering to remove any of my clothing, I positioned my exposed cock against his entrance.

"Seifer," he gasped, managing to open his eyes and beg me silently.

I removed my fingers and rammed every inch of my hardness into his aroused body.

"Fuck!" he cried out in pleasure. He wrapped his shapely legs around my waist, urging me closer, trying to push me in deeper.

I paused for a second, trying to adjust to the velvet-tightness that sheathed my cock like a glove. It was so tight, and warm, and Squall looked so good beneath me.

"You like having a hard cock inside you, don't you?" I murmured as I began moving inside him. "You're so tight, and hot." I gripped his narrow hips with my hands and began to thrust into him, slowly and steadily. "I want you to moan," I whispered, looking down at him.

Squall didn't seem to hear my words. He had a knuckle to his lips, biting down on it, hard. While his other hand buried itself in his hair, tugging on the dark strands as I fucked him, slowly and deeply.

I squeezed his hips as I looked between our bodies, watching my cock slide in and out of him. His entrance was stretched wide around my cock, and my arousal glistened from the juices within his body. I knew there must have been a slight burn arcing through him, since the skin surrounding his entrance was a dark red. I smiled as I fucked him faster. The visual of our penetration making my cock harder than it was.

"Seifer," he moaned, over and over. I increased my speed and changed the angle of my hips.

"Oh, god!" Squall's eyes snapped open and he met my gaze.

I found his prostate.

"Nnnn, Seifer, fuck me harder," he pleaded.

I complied and lifted his legs so that they draped over my shoulders. I was lucky that I was over six feet tall, and Squall had relatively long legs. The changed position caused me to go deeper, and I fucked him harder. A small part of my mind told me this is what heaven felt like.

"Gods, Squall," I moaned as I gazed down at him. I'd never seen anything so incredibly sexy before in my life.

Squall looked amazing beneath me. His chocolate hair bounced from side-to-side, due to the powerful thrusts of my hips; his eyes were squeezed shut; his mouth was dropped open in an 'o'; and his milky skin glistened with a thin sheen of sweat. I moaned and slammed myself into him, harder. In return, Squall cried out and his body trembled in pleasure. I wrapped an arm around his smooth thighs, holding them to my chest, while my other hand wrapped around the hard cock trapped between us. Squall moaned and I could feel wetness drip down my hand as I jerked him off. His body twisted and writhed to the double pleasure, unable to hold back release for much longer.

"Oh, god, Seifer, make me cum," he begged, unable to open his beautiful eyes as I pounded into him.

I stroked his arousal harder and faster, while I rammed myself in and out of his channel faster than before. A few seconds later, Squall screamed my name as hot liquid burst from his cock and rained down onto his smooth chest. I gasped as his inner muscles clamped down on my arousal, squeezing me tight as Squall released his passion.

I was still pounding into him when Squall came down from his high. He sighed in pleasure and gazed at me through his thick eyelashes. His pink tongue emerged from his swollen lips, and he began tracing his plump mouth with the tip of his tongue. I growled low in my throat and he smiled.

A finger dipped into the warm puddle of cum on his chest, and he swirled it around before bringing the white substance up to his lips. I groaned, watching as he licked at his cum like a cat drinking milk.

Then he started squeezing his inner muscles hard, creating a vice- like grip around my throbbing cock. I could no longer hold back my release as I watched him lick the cum from his fingers.

I came hard, shooting into him, releasing myself as pleasure clouded over my mind in a thick haze. I groaned his name as my cock twitched inside him, still feeling pleasure as I emptied myself into him.

When the world began to come into focus again, Squall was still licking at his cum like a contented kitten.

"You're too sexy for your own good," I panted.

Squall smirked and licked at his cum-coated fingers again.

Reluctantly, I pulled my softening cock out of his moist body. I smiled when he sat up, causing my own cum to leak down his smooth thighs. I leaned forward and pressed a kiss to his warm lips, needing to taste the -

"Selphie! What the fuck are you writing?!" Seifer shouted, startling the brunette girl who was seated in front of the computer screen.

"Seifer! What are you doing here? I didn't hear you come in," Selphie said, trying to find the switch to turn the monitor off.

"Why are you shouting?" Squall asked as he approached Seifer and Selphie, noting that the blond looked enraged.

"Read this!" Seifer pointed to the computer, "Selphie you. . . you sick little girl!"

"Hey, I'm not a sick little girl!" she shouted.

Squall moved closer to the computer to take a look, and his cheeks flushed a dark red as he realized what it was about.

"Selphie?" Squall looked at his equally blushing friend, "Why did you write this?"

Selphie shrugged. "You're both pretty hot," she said, "and I figured you two would never give me a 'show', so. . ." She stood from the chair and inched towards the door, hoping to get a running start before Seifer brandished Hyperion and tried to slice her head off.

Seifer could be so moody sometimes.

It was just a harmless story, written for her own entertainment.

"Run, Selphie," Seifer growled. He narrowed his green eyes and Selphie ran out of the room, but Squall could have sworn he heard her giggle before she left.

Once Seifer was sure Selphie was gone, he stood behind Squall who was scrolling up to the beginning of the story.

"Hmmm, do you suppose she found out about our relationship?" Seifer asked as he nibbled on Squall's earlobe.

Squall shook his head. "No one would suspect our relationship. . ."

"Hn." Seifer wrapped his arms around Squall's shoulders and read Selphie's story with him.

When they were done, Seifer said, "How does she know you're like a sex kitten?"

Squall frowned and said, "Who cares? She put me in a _skirt_ for Hyne's sake."

Seifer snickered. "Mmmm-hmmm, you'd look so sexy in a skirt," he said.

Squall gasped when he felt Seifer rub his hard cock against his bottom.

"Would you care to act out the little sex-scene Selphie's twisted mind came up with?" Seifer whispered huskily.

Squall moaned in answer.

They left the second floor classroom and headed towards the parking lot, grateful that it was past midnight in the Garden.

No one would bother them.

"You know," Seifer said as they walked, "there's one thing Selphie didn't mention in her story."

Squall stopped walking and looked at Seifer. "What's that?"

"She didn't mention how much I loved you."

Squall smiled.

~ Owari ~

 

[1] Justice, Respect, and Integrity my arse. . .

[2] Thanks to Angelo who gave me this idea. *hugs* I was having trouble getting Squall and Seifer to, uh, have sex, and he helped me out with this idea. *grin*

Return to Archive