Author's Note: Well, wow. I thought the story idea was pretty cliché, but I guess if you people still want it... *shrug* This 'plot' isn't too firm into my head, so it's probably just going to end up really cliché. What can I say, I can't help a snuggly SxS. Ah, but it's going to take me a little bit to get there. *grin* Anywho, I am having fun playing with non-AU characters, so I guess I'll continue this story through the end.

Illumination

Chapter 6 - Sweet Surrender

By okanechan

[Seifer]

I grab his hand as I lead him toward my quarters, running as quickly as possible. I know that students and instructors alike are staring at us, wondering what the hell is going on. It's pretty ironic that around here, I'm known as "Commander Blizzaga" for the distant attitude I developed since Ultimecia raped my brain. Anyway, I'm sure the rumor mill is going at full swing. It's not every day you get to see the two main opponents of the Second Sorceress Wars run hand in hand.

Having finally reached my quarters, I hastily punch in the door code: 778255. Yeah, it's cheesy, but nobody would ever guess that I'd use the name of my childhood rival as my access code, and that's the entire point of a code. "Access denied," the console blinks at me. What the fuck? My fingers must have slipped. It's hard to keep my hands steady while Squall's hands are steadily moving down my pants. "Hyne, Squall," I mutter, "can't you keep your hands off me for two seconds?"

I can almost imagine his lips pouting as he moves away from me. On the third try, the door finally opens. Squall pushes me onto the bed before the door could finish sliding shut.

Never one to deviate from tasks for long, he removes my pants. Somewhere in the back of my mind, the Martha Stewart in me starts nagging that the pasta's going to go to waste. I promptly tell her to shut the fuck up as I unbutton Squall's shirt, kissing down his chest, as more buttons are unfastened. I unbutton and unzip his pants, and then I stop to just look at him. Hyne, he's beautiful. I've known that for years, but the sight of him on top of my black satin sheets, blue eyes hazy with desire, with his shirt unbuttoned and those leather pants unfastened is more amazing than I could have ever dreamed.

[Squall]

Why's he staring at me like that? Am I not good enough for him? "What's wrong," I ask him.

He crawls back over me and places a quick kiss on my lips. "Nothing," he murmurs, "you're so damned beautiful."

I snort at his comment. "That's a new one. I've been called many things, but never beautiful."

I almost expect him to start yelling at me, but his voice is so soft, with a quality I can't quite place. "Maybe it's because everyone's so afraid of that icy wall you like to hide behind." He kisses my neck and then my cheek before burying his face in my hair. "It's almost as if you're a doll in a display case; everyone can look at you from afar, but..."

I can't take it. I've always known I was wrong to hide myself from the world. What I didn't know until recently was how selfish I was being, and how many people I hurt in the process. I didn't want them to get too close, because I didn't want to lose them. It didn't matter that they were losing me. I don't deserve Seifer. I'll just end up hurting him, while avoiding getting hurt. "I don't want to hurt you," I tell Seifer. "I should have never come here."

[Seifer]

"No, you don't," I reply. "You won't get away from me that easily." I lie down on my side and pull him close to me. "I'm willing to risk getting hurt," I murmur in his ear. "I love you, Squall."

[Squall]

"Love? How can anyone love me?" I cry. "My own father abandoned me for the sake of his job. Then, Sis left me. Nobody wanted to be near me, and now you say you love me? That's impossible!"

"Squall," he says with a sigh. "Do you remember what would happen on those rainy days in the orphanage?"

There was more than one? "I went outside to cry so nobody would notice."

He kisses my forehead before continuing. "Then what?"

"I have no idea," I really don't.

"Every time came back inside, I'd wrap your blanket around you and hold you while you drank a cup of Matron's mint tea."

There's so much that Shiva and the gang took away from me, but I have a feeling there's one more piece left. "Tell me about this blanket," I say.

"Well, it was one of the few things you had with you when you came to the orphanage, and..." he almost sounds nervous, like there's something he'd rather hide. I open my mouth to demand more details but he says, "It had a huge crimson cross in the middle of it."

Crimson cross. Just like the ones on... "Your jacket. Is that why..."

"I was hoping that you'd remember one day. You know," he says with a voice thick with an emotion I can't name, "I once promised to protect you. When Ultimecia possessed me, the only thing I could think of is that I had broken that promise."

I'm still in shock. Seifer loves me. I've been blocking out my memories and putting walls around myself for nothing. There was never any need to fear his rejection. Because of his admissions, I can finally break out of my fortress of frozen tears. "I love you too, Seifer. I was so afraid you wouldn't, or even worse, couldn't love me back."

He kisses me, and the amount of emotion he pours out of the simple meeting of lips and tongue is mind-boggling. I'm not too sure what to do, so I timidly brush my tongue against his. After we break apart, he finishes taking off my pants while I remove his shirt. Neither of us bothered to wear underwear. "So beautiful," Seifer whispers. I still can't believe that anyone could consider me beautiful, but I can't contemplate this any longer because Seifer's running his tongue up my erection.

[Seifer]

Sweet Hyne, he's beautiful. I absolutely love hearing his little gasps as I suck on him. I think I'm addicted to them already. Hyne, I need to hear him scream my name. I need to see his face while he's in the throes of ecstasy. He's trying to thrust wildly into my mouth; he must be pretty close. I suck harder and faster, and soon, he's screaming my name as he comes.

Yeah, I'm addicted. The only thing I regret is that I couldn't see his face as he came. Oh well, there will be time for that soon enough. Squall's hand is caressing my erection. I think that now's the time. "Squall," I ask, "Can I...."

"Hyne, yes." He replies as he straddles me. He presses his ass against my erection, and it's taking all of my self-control not to just flip him over and bang him senseless. I'm pretty sure he's never done something like this before, so I want to take it slowly this time.

"Stop, Squall," I beg. "If you keep this up..."

"Then what, Seifer?" he asks, with a knowing smirk.

I swear he's doing this to me on purpose, teasing me into just taking him. "I don't want to hurt you," I manage to gasp.

"You won't be able to," he replies. "Let me get a Holy War or something."

If we're going to go the magical route, then I might as well cast Aura on us. There's something incredibly orgasmic about being under an Aura. Squall came back from getting his Holy War, so I pin him underneath me.

When we finish with out spells and potion, I ask him one more time, "Are you sure?"

He guides my cock inside his opening in answer.

[Squall]

Hyne, I never knew it could be this intense. I feel as if I'm falling into a thousand pieces, only to be put back together right before he thrusts again. I'm already hard again. Never have I recovered so quickly. Seifer notices this and starts stroking my erection. Hyne.

[Seifer]

This is too much. I don't want to end it yet, but I can't hold back. All too soon, I release inside Squall. I immediately turn us over and guide him inside me. After I thrust against him a few times, he takes over. I'd forgotten how good it feels to be on bottom. His hair is all over the place, his eyes are this intense shade of blue, and his mouth is wide open, while he breathes heavily. I think it's my turn to be selfish now. "Harder, Squall," I cry. "I need to see you come. Please, Squall, Please..." I end up chanting. It's so late, but also too soon when he picks up the pace and growls in my ear as he climaxes.

[Squall]

To think, I could have had all of this much sooner. I just finished making love to Seifer, who is, literally, the man of my dreams. As I pull out of him and snuggle his side, I ask one more question: "What is your romantic dream?"

I can feel Seifer's laugh as my head lays on his chest. "We just started it, love," he says, and then kisses me once more.

Return to Archive | next | previous