Author Warnings:
1. This is a yaoi fic, in case you didn't notice in the previous chapter. If the thought of two bishounen going at it repulses you, it's probably a good idea for you to not read this chapter.
2. Change in point-of-view. Yeah, I know the first chapter was third person but this chapter's in Squall's point-of-view. I may even consider changing Chapter 1 to Seifer's point-of-view; it doesn't make too much of a difference either way.
3. There's lots of internal monologue in this chapter, and not much dialogue.
4. Lemon ahead!
Enjoy!

Hallelujah

Part 2

By okanechan

As I near the orphanage, I hear the piano.  The song is simple, but it seems to radiate cries of loss and entrapment in its repetitive melody.  The notes would rise hopefully, only to be brought down to reality in a sudden drop.

It’s just like Seifer’s hopes and dreams.  He has to be the one playing; he used to play that song constantly when we lived here.

I enter the main hall and there he is, hunched over the piano, playing as if his life depended on it.  All I can think of is how I had to see him, to touch him, to tell him what happened, how I really feel - but I’ve never been good with words.

Now Seifer’s smiling at me.  When the hell did I get this close to him? I don’t even remember touching him, but my hand is on his shoulder.  I don’t know what to say, or to be more precise, I don’t know what to say first. I don’t know how to put it into words.

He tells me, “Stop overanalyzing and just say it already,” with a voice raspy from disuse.

Now he’s smirking at me.  It’s only a ghost of his usual arrogant smirk, but I still have this overwhelming temptation to wipe it off his face. I decide to kill two birds with one stone by lowering my lips to his. 

Hyne, how could I have ever considered giving this up to be with Rinoa? I must have been possessed or something... Oh, yeah. I was possessed.  I think Seifer figured I was retreating into internal monologue again, because he’s starting to nibble and lick my lower lip.

Hyne.

I want to tell him about what happened, how I fought him against my will, that I still love him, and that I left Garden to stay with him, but every time I try to pull away, he pulls me back toward him and finds yet another way to make me incapable of thought. His lips make an intoxicating trail toward my ear and his tongue starts to caress my earring. I can’t help but moan in delight. 

The piano bench isn’t quite roomy enough for two. I finally manage to pull out of his grasp to lead him to the nearest bed.  As I lie down, I realize this had to be the bed Seifer’s been using; the sheets are unkempt, and they smell like he does.

I beckon for him to lie down beside me; he’s done too much work so far. I need to see him totally lost in pleasure.  I would have killed for another chance to see the look on his face when he’s about to come; in fact, I had to threaten to kill Quistis in order to come out here. Ironically, Rinoa was the only one who understood why I needed to resign from SeeD. Seifer’s removing my shirt; can’t have him trying to take control again, can we? I give him a tiny kiss on the lips while working on removing his shirt.  Unlike me, he doesn’t wear any belts, so his pants come off easily. He’s staring at me, wondering what I’m going to do next...I give him an evil smirk as I lower my head so I can remove his boxers with my teeth, making sure that my lips brush his erection on the way down. I hear him gasp in surprised pleasure while he raises his hips in an attempt to prolong the contact. “Sorry, Seifer,” I think, “I want us to take our time; there’s so much I need to show you.”

Unfortunately, sliding the boxers down his legs is harder than I anticipated, so I finish removing them as quickly as possible with my hands. I slowly lick and nibble my way up his body, until I reach his lips. I avoid the part where he’d like the most attention, because it’s so much more fun to see him squirm... I can feel his patience grow thinner while my tongue duels with his. While his hands are busy with removing my clothes, he growls, “why must you wear so many damned belts?”

This time, I know that my mask of indifference can’t come up in time.  He can see right through it anyway. “I thought you liked them,” I reply. Damn, my voice sounds so unsure, so childish.

“Love,” he says, pausing to lick that sensitive spot beneath my ear. “You look,” he continues, while kissing my neck. “So.” He places another kiss. “Fucking.” He kisses my jaw. “Hot in them,” he breathes just before kissing me deeply. “But, they’re such a bitch to remove,” he exclaims as he loosens the final belt. He doesn’t even bother pulling my pants all the way down before he caresses my ass and suddenly, I feel his mouth envelop me.

Hyne, this is not what I had planned on. He’s never done this to me before, after all. I usually suck him off before penetrating him. As much as it pains me, I have to stop him. If not, it’ll ruin the element of surprise. Shit, I have to get up to get some kind of lube. Seifer threw my jacket across the room.  He makes a small sound; I’d consider it a whimper, but Seifer Almasy does not whimper, as I leave the bed to get something from my jacket. I quickly search my pockets, trying to find what would be most suitable. The first thing I find is a Hero.  They’re really hard to get, but then but Seifer is definitely worth it. I take two, just in case, and quickly return to him.

I straddle him as I open the first bottle, spilling the contents onto my hand.  I stick one finger inside him, then add another as he gets more comfortable. He doesn’t suspect a thing, but he asks, “What did you use?”

“Hero,” I reply.

“Kinky...”

As his eyes close in ecstasy, I quickly use my other hand on myself. Then I quickly lower myself onto him.  Yes, the look of surprise on his face was definitely worth using the Hero. I know that he’s always been the receiver; he’s never known the feeling of being surrounded. Then again, this is a new experience for me as well. It’s a bit awkward at first, but there’s no pain; the hero ensured that.  I move my hips up and down, unsure of which was more enjoyable, feeling him inside me, or seeing his face in such rapture. I’m fighting to keep my eyes open; I want to see him, but the pleasure...it finally defeats my mind, but I force my eyes open again as I come, sensing that he’s not far off by the increasing volume of his moans.

Suddenly, his hands are on my hips, stilling me. Just as I begin to wonder what is wrong, he turns us over and begins thrusting wildly.  God, it’s so beautiful to see him lose control. A little bit later, I feel him tense up as he comes inside me. As he slowly pulls out of me, he asks, “What the hell brought that on?”

I shrug. I’m not really sure, actually. It’s the first time I ever trusted anyone enough to enter me. I tell him so as he wraps himself around me.

“Don’t let me leave you again,” he whispers.

“Of course, I love you too much to let you go,” I reply, right before falling into a blissful sleep.

Return to Archive | previous