Author's Notes: See, a friend sent me one of these the other day and uh uh no way was I going to fill it out. Not for me, anyway. The boys are much more interesting than moi. My friend thought so too, fortunately.

Getting To Know You (Squall)

By Tiffiny

Okay, here's what you're supposed to do. Copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it onto a new e-mail that you will send. Change all of the answers so they apply to you. Then, send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about your friends.

This is stupid. But if it will make Selphie quit sending me these e-mails, I'll do it. And I'm more complex than you people think, you know.

1. YOUR NAME: Squall Leonhart

2. DATE OF BIRTH: August 23rd

3. SEX: Male

4. AGE: 17

5. NAME OF GARDEN YOU LIVE IN: Balamb Garden

6. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT GF'S? They're ok.

7. YOUR FAVORITE WEAPON? Gunblade

8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE GAME? Game? I don't have a favorite game.

9. FAVORITE MAGAZINE: Weapons Monthly

10. FAVORITE SMELLS: I don't know. Nothing flowery. Or fruity. Or anything.

11. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD: Not fulfilling my mission.

12. BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD: Fulfilling my mission.

13. FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING: They're all equally functional, I guess. Whatever.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU DO WHEN YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING? 100 push ups.

15. TIME TRAVEL - SCARY OR EXCITING? Why would I waste my time thinking about something that's never going to happen?

16. HOW MANY TIMES DID IT TAKE YOU TO PASS THE SeeD EXAM? Once.

17. FAVORITE GIRLS NAME: Never thought about it.

18. FAVORITE BOYS NAME: None.

19. FAVORITE FOODS: I don't know. Those Tonberry egg things we had the other night weren't too bad, I guess.

20. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Vanilla.

21. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE? Yes.

22. DID YOU USED TO SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Whatever.

23. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Cool.

24. WHAT TYPE OF MAGIC WAS YOUR FIRST SPELL? A sleep spell on Zell. I was trying to study and he wouldn't stop talking.

25. IF YOU COULD SEE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST WHO WOULD IT BE?   No one. The past is the past.

26. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: Tantal

27. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Why would I know that?

28. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE GF? Shiva, I guess.

29. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Yes. They're good for you. And it's our duty as SeeD's to stay in top physical condition.

30. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE? A SeeD, I guess.

31. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Whatever.

32. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?   No. I... No. It's none of your business, anyway.

33. WHAT IS ON YOUR WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Nothing.

34. DO YOU HAVE CANDLES IN YOUR BEDROOM OR BATHROOM AND WHEN DO YOU LIGHT THEM?   Whatever.

35. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? This is stupid.

36. FAVORITE COLOR: Black, I guess.

37. ARE YOU A LEFTY, RIGHTY, OR AMBIDEXTROUS? Ambidextrous when necessary, but I prefer the right.

38. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Yes.

39. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? Nothing.

40. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 0

41. HAVE YOU EVER GONE SKINNY DIPPING? No.

42. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH: I don't have a favorite sport.

43. ARE YOU AN INNIE OR AN OUTIE? Isn't this rather personal? Why would you want to know that?

44. WHAT IMAGE DO YOU HAVE ON THE WALLPAPER OF YOUR COMPUTER? SeeD insignia.

45. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU. Selphie is very... persistent.

46. PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND: Zell. Possibly Seifer, just to annoy me. Maybe Quistis. I don't know.

47. PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND: Fujin. She doesn't like me.

48. DID YOU LEARN ANYTHING NEW ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Unfortunately.

Return to Archive