Author's Notes: This will be the second to last fic that has Martine in it. The absolute final one is in the works.

Delusion

Martine

By Domino

I can't believe they think I did something wrong. I'm the Headmaster of Galbadia Garden!! I know what's best for my students. To think that I would hurt my star student is ludicrous! Granted, he is my adoptive son, and he consented to everything we did. Irvine became my lover at the age of fourteen, so I guess that's why they feel I'm in the right place tonight. They never even gave me a chance to explain! Those damned officials automatically assumed I was some child molester! They won't understand anything until I've explained myself...

When I adopted Irvine Kinneas he was a mere boy of six. I knew back then he would be a heart-breaker when he grew up. I saw it in his deep, green eyes. I taught him the art of gunsmithing, something which was underused in the three Gardens. He was exceptionally gifted, but when he got older he became withdrawn, as many adolescents do. I reacted differently than most fathers would. After that one night Irvine went from my beloved son to my beautiful lover.....

The night I was arrested... yes.... That's when my perfect world came crashing down. Irvine had returned to the restored Garden after he and his allies from Balamb defeated the dreaded Sorceress Ultimecia. He practically jumped into my arms, telling me how much he missed me. As soon as he got settled in, he was dressed in his favorite outfit: a very nice button down shirt, that high-cut skirt he knew I loved with many frilly petticoats, his darling white apron, a matching garter belt underneath, sheer thigh-high stockings, and pumps. I know, it's quite a description, but seeing him like that.... it still makes me drool. As was his style, he failed to have any sort of undergarments on. What can I say? Irvine enjoyed dressing up like a girl for me. His face was done up with a little makeup, and his lips were frosted with a delicate rose- shaded lipstick. But I've digressed....

He was sitting on my desk, being pleasured with his favorite vibrator when my secretary told me we had visitors from Balamb. I wanted to be courteous, so I sent Irvine to prepare some coffee as I welcomed our guests. It was Commander Leonhart and Commander Dincht, two of Balamb's top students. I smiled and let them into my office.

As we began talking, I had Irvine bring in the coffee. The looks on their faces was absolutely priceless. That little blonde was practically drooling over my beautfiul prince. To think that Irvine was mine.... I knew I made those two boys jealous! Squall was obviously not amused afterward, but knowing him he wanted my Irvine as much as his friend did. To make things more... interesting, I sat my pretty cowboy in my lap, cupping his length in my hands. He giggled and blushed, and I playfully spanked him, explaining that this was perfectly healthy. It kept him out of trouble and gave him a much-needed sense of purpose. To me that's very important for my beauty's well-being. Of course Leonhart didn't, and still doesn't, understand.

Those two... they had the audacity to say that I was a sick man and a pedophile for doing this! Irvine was a talented sniper, and an honor student!! He was never forced into anything, so how can I be wrong for what I did? That hyper little Zell pulled Irvine out of my lap and kicked me in my crotch! And they're telling me that I have some sort of problem! Afterward Squall said he was going to take care of this.... telling me that I was wrong.

He was gone... my beautiful Irvine.... my lover..... my sweet prince. I gave that boy everything, only to be told that I was a pervert. In my opinion Zell needs to be taught some manners and respect, and Squall needs to socialize more often. Compared to them, Irvine is a saint. He's never rude or loud, nor is he some delinquent. I did what I thought was best for Irvine. So what if he was my lover as well as my student? I'm in jail because of what everyone else thinks is healthy! Everyone needs to open their eyes. I'm not a sick man. I just wanted the very best for Irvine, nothing more. Now I'm charged with statutory rape and pedophilia. How dare they.. to Galbadia's Headmaster... one who's been in power for over thirty years!

He's so beautiful... I miss him so much.... I hope I can go back to him and everything can be back to normal. He's my Irvine....

I miss him.....

TO BE CONTINUED

Return to Archive | next