Archiver's Note: Do not take this story and post it on your own page without permission from the author.

Crush

Chapter Four - The Edge of Passion

By Fantasy Lover

To pass beyond is what I seek, I fear that I may be too weak
And those are few who’ve seen it through to glimpse the other side
The promised land is waiting like a maiden that is soon to be a bride
The moment is a masterpiece, the weight of indecision’s in the air
Standing there, the symbol and the sum of all that’s me
It’s just a travesty, towering, blocking out the light and blinding me
I want to see....

-The Wall (Kansas)

 

The two men had sat in silence for an hour after their kiss. They stared at one another, unsure of how far they were ready to take their relationship. Squall, who was curled up beside Seifer, finally spoke up.

"It’s starting to get late."

"Yeah. I guess I’d better go now."

"I wish you didn’t have to leave."

"Me either, but I couldn’t stay."

Seifer began to get up, but the muscular brunette grabbed him by the arm.

"Don’t go Seifer.... Please?"

Seifer sat down again, "I’ll never try leave you again...."

The older man had kept his promise. He hadn’t left Squall’s side all evening. In fact, they had fallen asleep on the young SeeD’s couch. The scene was one of peace. Seifer was sprawled out on the sofa, his arms wrapped around his companion whose head rested on his chest. This continued for some time until, finally, Seifer roused himself from his deep sleep.

*Yawn*

"Squall?" he whispered, unsure of whether he had woken his sleeping angel.

‘Good,’ he thought, ‘he’s so beautiful....so innocent when he’s asleep.’

Just as soon as he thought this, Squall began to awaken.

"Seifer....I’m glad you didn’t leave."

"So am I."

Seeing the opportunity arising, Squall reached up with his lips, and gently kissed his love.

"Um....Yum," came a soft moan from his lover, "You know what I want to do to you Squall?"

"I think so....uh....and it’s fine with me," came a muffled reply.

The strong man pulled his lips away from his lover's, and proceeded to carry him into the adjoining bedroom, laying him on the large bed.

"You don’t know how long I’ve waited for this," said Squall.

"Me too. I hope you saved yourself for me," he slyly smiled, not really expecting the answer he was about to receive.

"Hell, yeah. Nothing but the best for you."

The smile on Seifer’s face faded slightly as he thought back to the men he had been with. He wished that he too had saved himself, but it was too late now. What’s done is done.

Seifer proceeded to remove his heavy coat, revealing his bare chest beneath. When he was done, he kneeled down on the bed, running his warm hands on Squall’s soft, pale skin. He bent even closer, inhaling every last scent that he could acquire. His lips slid up and down the young man’s neck, sending chills through his spine. He finally had Squall closer then he ever thought possible.

Squall watched as Seifer took his time undoing his own belt, exciting the brunette with anticipation.

"Seifer...please...hurry."

He felt his need growing with every second.

"Ohh. I love it when you beg...do it again."

With growing impatience, Squall cried, "Please Seifer...I need it now!"

"As you wish, your majesty."

He finally removed his belt, and then his companion’s. Seifer drew his head closer to Squall’s 6-pak, kissing his stomach as he unzipped his lover’s pants, thus revealing his hard sex.

"Are you sure you want this?"

"God yes!! I want you to fuck me until I can’t stand anymore. I want to feel your warm skin mingle with mine until we are one. And most of all, I want YOU."

Seifer couldn’t argue with this. He had to obey his flame, knowing there would be no way he could change his mind. He finally had what he had been searching for. This time, it wasn’t just another fling, but something he knew would last for all eternity.

Return to Archive | next | previous